Taylor Lautner: Cirque du Soleil with Sara Hicks

Taylor Lautner: Cirque du Soleil with Sara Hicks

Taylor Lautner thanks a security guard after checking out Cirque du Soleil‘s Iris at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood on Sunday afternoon (April 8).

The 20-year-old actor was accompanied by on-and-off girlfriend Sara Hicks.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Taylor Lautner

A big fan of Cirque du Soleil, Taylor previously saw the production with director Gus Van Sant and also took Sara to the company’s OVO production earlier this year.

Last week, it was announced that Taylor will be starring opposite Adam Sandler in Grown Ups 2.

Lautner-cirque taylor lautner cirque date 01
Lautner-cirque taylor lautner cirque date 02
Lautner-cirque taylor lautner cirque date 03
Lautner-cirque taylor lautner cirque date 04
Lautner-cirque taylor lautner cirque date 05

Credit: Ben Dome; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Taylor Lautner

Kelly S. @ 5:45 pm on 04/09/2012

I wish I could know why he always goes to the Cirque du Soleil, and always with her!

Dri @ 6:05 pm on 04/09/2012

well he says he likes to go there and maybe so does she, he probably take her there because they both liked and was also her birthday so that date was most likely a present (i think), you guys already notice that he always take her to the cirque, he never take swift, selena or even lily there its actually funny, i like to see them together( i think they will be always connected to each other because she was his first love, what its actually sweet):)

lol @ 8:27 pm on 04/09/2012

@Kelly S.: Maybe its cause he is a fan of the Cirque du Soleil and with her cause she is his girlfriend or close friend? why is it so hard to think these things ? *doublefacepalm”

Anon @ 11:43 pm on 04/09/2012

I wish I knew why he always looks bored out of his mind and like he wishes he could be anywhere BUT with her whenever he’s photog’ed with her! LOL She always looks thrilled. Him… not so much.

Paulie @ 12:11 am on 04/10/2012

Is that a beard?

hALEY S. @ 1:03 am on 04/10/2012

I Still they are friends I’m sure they had to keep the affection low key if they are dating. I mean Cirque du Soleil is phenomenal but, what guy in their right mind will take their gf to another circus show? He’s been there a few times so it has to be for probably future projects. I heard some where the director Gus Van Sant helped produce the show.

hALEY S. @ 1:04 am on 04/10/2012

I meant to say “still think”

chantal @ 12:51 pm on 04/10/2012

noooooo are they back on??

Kim @ 10:07 pm on 04/10/2012

I don’t know what to think about this story. I’m sure he will be seen leaving some restaurant in a few months with some other girl he met on a movie set and 3 months after that he will be seen with this girl again. It’s the same thing over and over again year after year. I’ve never seen pics of him with guy friends so I’m wondering if this is his only friend. AGAIN..I have no clue!! I read that Gus Van Sant produces this show also and they were supposed to be doing a movie together. Either way I really like Taylor and if he wants to see Cirque monthly and date this girl twice a year thats fine…whatever floats his boat!

shay @ 1:33 pm on 04/13/2012

@Kim:

Agree with you there. He says he has guy friends but, I guess the pappo never want to see him with them. If he is hanging out with guys it’s mostly producers, or management team. Taylor and Sara have been good friends for years but it does make you wonder if they are dating AGAIN since people have been claiming to be spotting them together here and there? It really is ashame that it’s always makeup or break up with these two, when another starlet comes along and he starts giving her his time I feel like Sara will be left behind AGAIN. Your right whatever makes Taylor happy, but it’s just not healthy.