Selena Gomez: Perfume Bottle Revealed!

Selena Gomez: Perfume Bottle Revealed!

Check out the pretty bottle for Selena Gomez‘ new perfume!

The 19-year-old actress debuted the bottle in the May 2012 issue of Teen Vogue.

“I have three favorite smells in the world: raspberry, vanilla, and freesia,” Selena shared. “Vanilla just makes me feel cozy and yummy. Raspberry is fun without being too sweet. I love how feminine freesia is. It was important to me that anyone who smelled it found it enticing.”

She added, “I wanted it to be absolutely kissable.”

Selena is also pictured arriving at LAX Airport on Tuesday afternoon (April 10).

Selena-perfume selena gomez fragrance bottle 01
Selena-perfume selena gomez fragrance bottle 02
Selena-perfume selena gomez fragrance bottle 03
Selena-perfume selena gomez fragrance bottle 04
Selena-perfume selena gomez fragrance bottle 05

Credit: Clint Brewer Images; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Selena Gomez

jason @ 6:47 pm on 04/10/2012

Hopefully when I spray some on, you can kiss me!!!!!!!

Melissa @ 6:51 pm on 04/10/2012

I can’t wait to smell her new perfume! My birthday’s in May so I’ll probably get it as my gift, along with some more Dream Out Loud clothes :)) I love the bottle too! It’s so cute!

Selena @ 8:33 pm on 04/10/2012

Hey Melissa! I’m so glad that you can’t wait for it! I actually have gotten to test out the fragrance, and it’s amazing. It makes me so happy you guys got to help out in the process. And while I’m here, Happy Early Birthday!
God Bless,
Sel

Amber @ 10:14 pm on 04/10/2012

That’s a cute bottle

rew @ 4:57 am on 04/11/2012

shes disgusting hahah!

Sara @ 12:13 pm on 04/11/2012

i adore her but with this perfume and clothing line it makes me think she is desperate for fame and not content on being a singer/actress :(

Angela @ 2:01 pm on 04/11/2012

@Sara: why would she not be content most if not all singers or actors come out with clothing lines and perfume like Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake, do i need to go on she isn’t doing it for fame, she is doing it cause she wants to.

Naomi @ 3:22 pm on 04/11/2012

The bottle would have looked nice if it didn’t have those stupid lips on it. It just makes the bottle look awkward. I don’t understand why celebs want to make perfume. Don’t give me that garbage on how they did it for their fans because I don’t buy that one bit. I feel like celebs just do this to jump on the band wagon and boost up their fame even more and make more money.

javi @ 12:01 pm on 04/12/2012

@Naomi: naomi I’m going to agree with you but disagree in another first. obviously they do it for the money but sometimes that celebrity has a charity organization like elizabeth taylor did using the money from her products to charity to help aids. i don’t know who’s behind selena’s idea of a perfume but if she has the right intensions in my opinion theres nothing wrong with having your name in a perfume.

Melissa @ 7:45 pm on 04/12/2012

@Selena: Oh my gosh are you really Selena?!! Thanks by the way :)

Melissa @ 7:53 pm on 04/12/2012

@Selena: And I’m such a huge fan! I idolize you so much. I met you at your meet and greet in Chicago last year for your We Own the Night Tour! My friend and I made matching pink shirts and you waved to us a couple of times during the concert. You probably don’t remember us but it’s okay! It was still the best day of my life! :D

Abigail @ 3:32 pm on 04/16/2012

I love you Selena I always wanted to meet you and go to one of your concerts but my parents never have the money my friends are always the ones getting to go and I feel like crying every time!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Abigail @ 3:35 pm on 04/16/2012

@Abigail:
Selena if you read this please try to help me out please!!!!!!!!!:(

Roriiiii @ 9:12 am on 04/19/2012

Im gonna buy that my whole life

Rachel @ 2:11 am on 04/28/2012

@Selena: yeah right like this is actually selena….

shell @ 5:18 pm on 04/29/2012

I want it. Im wondering when I’ll be able to buy it in Germany…

Evey @ 11:58 am on 05/02/2012

hi selena i hope you are all ok and i love dream out loud and i have been looking for your perfume very day but i can not find it anywhere so what shop sell the gorgeous smelling perfume it you made it. ***