Vanessa Hudgens: Bike Ride with Austin Butler

Vanessa Hudgens: Bike Ride with Austin Butler

Vanessa Hudgens helps boyfriend Austin Butler push her bike up her driveway on Monday afternoon (April 9) in Studio City, Calif.

The twosome enjoyed a bike ride around her hillside neighborhood.

Later in the afternoon, Vanessa and Austin headed out for a bite to eat at Studio Cafe. They were seen out on the patio enjoying their meal and stealing kisses in between.

Vanessa just returned from filming Spring Breakers in St. Petersburg, Florida opposite Ashley Benson and James Franco.

Vanessa-bike vanessa hudgens bike ride austin 01
Vanessa-bike vanessa hudgens bike ride austin 02
Vanessa-bike vanessa hudgens bike ride austin 03

Credit: Jacson; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Austin Butler, Vanessa Hudgens

Pages: [1] 2 »
troian @ 3:52 pm on 04/10/2012

like she said ”’Beauty is Everywhere^^= vanessa’s Everywhere^^^^^^^^^^

Kay @ 4:14 pm on 04/10/2012

She seems happy, that is all I care about <3

Eff the haters, do what you want, do what makes you happy.

True fans will think the same.

Stephanie @ 4:15 pm on 04/10/2012

I can’t stand them of being together.Their PDA make me sick.I love Zanessa PDA’s way better than this.I know that Vanessa’s new relationship won’t last.I luv Vanessa but I don’t think Austin it’s the right guy for her.I still believe in Zanessa and always will be.One day Vanessa will dump him and get back together with Zac because they know that they still care and still love eachn other.

hermaione @ 4:27 pm on 04/10/2012

glad to see her again .. healthy & safely ¡¡¡ and I’m quite relieved that she’s done with the filming of spring break , I must admit I was a little mad when i found so many photos of the movie i mean where is the mystery then ?? for example #FROZENGROUND .. there was no pics = mistery and excitement…. but I know that was not her fault, all we knew that selena gomez was in the movie and she’s a comercial celebrity wich i couldn’t expect less .

telle @ 4:29 pm on 04/10/2012

GUYS im happy vanessa is back in town ¡¡¡¡
she’s amazing and i love to see her in her bike… good V

Zyonna @ 4:30 pm on 04/10/2012

at first when i saw them go to lunch i thought “omg she could make an effort on her dressing” but then i thought she must be soooo humble to actually go out and not care what anyone thinks :)

ehryle @ 4:42 pm on 04/10/2012

There relationship is more intimate, passionate and nothing to worry about people say that surround them unlike before with her ex!! at least now it just good to be true! YOLO enjoy every seconds, minute, hours of being inLOVE :)
Are they living in together??? yes definitely….

florence2 @ 4:57 pm on 04/10/2012

It’s obvious they are so in love and living together and why not Vanessa has found her soul mate and wants him with her all the time when possible and Austin does’nt care who knows and I say good for them can’t wait for the engagement and wedding.

maria @ 5:08 pm on 04/10/2012

Bet she is glad to be home, and have some down time. Coachella is coming up, so she must be excited for that. It’s just nice to see how happy and content she is, not worrying about what people think of her. I love that spirit and that maturity. Some people care far too much, and lose sight of the important things in life. She knows what’s important…..someone to love and who loves you, a family who is supportive, and work that you love.

barbara @ 5:09 pm on 04/10/2012

They are not living together, her mother, would kill her, she wouldn’t let her move in with zac, her mother believes in marriage believe me she is not going to get married for a long time, she said about 30, he is too young, he’s only 20, he’s just getting started, in his career, mariage would be the last thing on his mine. vanessa are just enjoying themselves, having fun, as they say YOLO.

Haters Suck! @ 5:34 pm on 04/10/2012

They make a very sweet couple. It’s been so long since vanessa’s been home. Hasn’t been there since the year started.
@Barbara
first off no they aren’t living together and second that story was complete crap, it wasn’t true. Second it’s her house she makes the decisions on who stays there. I’m sure if this relationship ever gets to that point Vanessa will consult her mother like anyone would. If someday Austin wants to move in with Vanessa, that’s Vanessa decision not he mothers. Her roof her rules.

Devynn @ 6:40 pm on 04/10/2012

break up, already./:

Boji @ 7:36 pm on 04/10/2012

I think their affection for each other is just adorable, so sweet. Not liking their PDA, simple just skip this thread and stop ogling the pics. Personally I think that we should show more affection towards our loved ones whether they be family, kin, friends, or lovers. Nothing like a good hug or display of affection to feel loved and get your day going.

Andy'sGirl @ 8:21 pm on 04/10/2012

You know, I kinda miss her being with Josh Hutcherson. They were super cute together. I’m totally over the whole zanessa thing (as all of us should be). Janessa > Vaustin :) Please don’t hate because I have an opinion

whatever @ 9:31 pm on 04/10/2012

@Andy’sGirl: Josh IS super cute, and I think he triggered Vanessa’s inner child! They really had fun together, but I do think he was a bit young for her, and they probably realized they made better friends than lovers. Whatever it was, they obviously remained great friends! Who knows what the future will bring though…….I think he really had it bad for her.

Joochi @ 9:36 pm on 04/10/2012

It’s great to see her back home again she’s such a cutie. I’m glad
that she is happy with her present relationship and don’t care what
people are saying, she’s awesome.

Boji @ 9:43 pm on 04/10/2012

She is isn’t she?! Just adorable. Here’s hoping she gets another project soon.

Haters Suck! @ 10:00 pm on 04/10/2012

@andys girl
I’m not trying to hate but here’s my problem with that opinion. Josh used to be in the same position as Austin. He got the same amount of hate if not more. Now that he’s not with Vanessa anymore now all of a sudden people are loving up on Josh and saying how cute him and V are. I just can’t help but wonder if they were in fact together still if people would still love them.

mags @ 10:59 pm on 04/10/2012

carefree, love her…

jaded @ 11:00 pm on 04/10/2012

She seems very happy. They appear to be a normal, affectionate couple. Let’s face it….many are warming to Josh now because he has shot up to megastar status. Yeah it is a bit sad that it didn’t work but I guess they realized they were better as friends. He just did a spread in Instyle Magazine and he talks about her. He mentions that he bought her a gold and silver studded Louis Vuitton that he jokingly says probably weighed 90 pounds. I think he adored her. Anyway, it’s a very cute interview. I’m just glad to see her smiling.

Boji @ 11:25 pm on 04/10/2012

Awww, that was so sweet of josh. You are so right. It is all about fame. I have to admit josh is a good actor. Glad that they remain friends. Vanessa is in a good place right now. Here’s hoping for her star to shine through the rest of the year.

Caitlin @ 11:52 pm on 04/10/2012

@Andy’sGirl jaded: She used Josh & made him think that she liked him then went off with that Austin dude

I think she didn’t like him as much as he liked her.

I can see that on the clips and pictures of them

Andy'sGirl @ 12:51 am on 04/11/2012

@Haters Suck!
Yeah I guess you’re right about Josh receiving the same amount of hate as Austin. I was one of the people that didn’t really like them together at that time because I was still on the Zanessa Train but after seeing picture and interview of Josh and Vanessa, it really did look like they had something genuine and its sad that it ended so quickly. And I have nothing against Austin. He seems like suck a sweetheart to her which is so much better than how Zac treated her.

@whatever
They did seem like they had a blast together. And I don’t think the age would have been a huge difference since Josh is only a year younger than Austin but like you said who knows. Here’s to hoping :)

Aiwen @ 12:56 am on 04/11/2012

She is happy :D
Seems like she loves to ride :))
Sincerely Vanessa forever fans!!!!!,