Zac Efron: 'Always Lead With Your Heart!'

Zac Efron: 'Always Lead With Your Heart!'

Zac Efron keeps his hood up and his shades on as he lands in London, England on Saturday (April 21).

The 24-year-old actor recently returned from a trip to New York City, where he was busy promoting his latest film The Lucky One!

While in the Big Apple, Zac stated that his mom gave him some great advice growing up.

“My mom is the No. 1 person who has taught me to be courteous towards women, to always be respectful and polite to them, and to always lead with your heart,” he told People.

Efron-london zac efron london landing 01
Efron-london zac efron london landing 02
Efron-london zac efron london landing 03
Efron-london zac efron london landing 04
Efron-london zac efron london landing 05
Efron-london zac efron london landing 06

Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Zac Efron

Pages: [1] 2 »
OK @ 9:46 am on 04/21/2012

Robin We are here too ! He looks so hot!

lauren @ 9:54 am on 04/21/2012

@ok
who the hell is robin

OK @ 10:37 am on 04/21/2012

@Lauren Sombody that we love and admire very much. Just ask Zac

lauren @ 10:50 am on 04/21/2012

@okay
um who are you? and why should i believe on your word, oh are you some ”insider” or ”friend” of zac?

OK @ 10:52 am on 04/21/2012

I’ll never tell

lauren @ 11:22 am on 04/21/2012

@okay
so your a troll who knows stuff, cool.
w/e stop acting like you know what your talking about, and im pretty sure zac is not gay

barbara @ 11:45 am on 04/21/2012

his mother raise him well, he always seems kind, and polite to people.

wrestler @ 11:47 am on 04/21/2012

@OK…Lol. I’m a big fan of zac and I am also curious to know who Robin is but I understand if you won’t tell me as well :-)….

aaalex @ 4:13 pm on 04/21/2012

ayone knows the level of his shoes?

amelia25 @ 4:17 pm on 04/21/2012

Beautiful Zac!

michelle @ 5:50 pm on 04/21/2012

what a loser!!!!! I don’t know what the hell you guys see in him. He is ugly and looks gay. He trying to play innocent Zac talking crap about respecting women. yeah, right zac!!!!

Whatever @ 6:36 pm on 04/21/2012

@michelle: I agree. And funny, it was the way he disrespected his ex that turned me off to this guy. No respecting nice guy says and does the things he did. If he were my son, I would have given him hell. Not because he broke up with his ex, but because of the stupid things he would say. I lost all respect for him.

shanghai @ 7:33 pm on 04/21/2012

Every time I see this guy he’s in a different city. Dont know what problem some haters have with Zac but he certainly won over all the media in Australia who thought him a genuine and charming person. Some people on here must be Vanessa fans to hate on him so much. Relationships end and its no ones fault and he said recently that he did love her and for young people that was a long relationship but people change and break up. Anyway Vanessa seems happy and I would love to see Zac meet someone but with his crazy schedule I dont see that happening any time soon.

Karen @ 8:39 pm on 04/21/2012

@shanghai Where did you see the interview where he talks abou Vanessa? please give me the link! :)

Beautiful Zac Like always :)

nicky @ 2:06 am on 04/22/2012

@Karen: If I remember right it was for an interview with Penshoppe but it could be also an other interview.

OK @ 2:51 am on 04/22/2012

@Lauren Where did I say Zac was gay? Robin is a sweet beautiful woman that we know., who is always doing good deeds for people. My Mama loved her very dearly before I lost her. She is like a mother to me now.

zanessafan @ 3:09 am on 04/22/2012

Can’t wait for you Zac to go here in Philippines. Mahal ka namin. ?

OK @ 3:10 am on 04/22/2012

@wrestler I hope you are not to disappointed in the answer. Glad to hear you are a big fan of Zac.

lauren @ 7:24 am on 04/22/2012

@okay
um for the past 593846 posts on here you come on here and say ”robin” honestly who gives a **** about robin and your comments , why cant you say who are you? stop commenting on here and starting ****.

wrestler @ 9:26 am on 04/22/2012

@lauren, why is there so much hate in your heart????

OK @ 10:09 am on 04/22/2012

@Lauren Robin and my friend helped me through a very bad time in my life, for this I will always be greateful. Just like you I can say what ever I want on here. These are still related to the Zac post and I answerd questions that were asked at me, so I personalize it a bit to make someone smile. get over yourself.
@wrestler Thank you for asking her that question , I have been wondering that for a long time.

merlin's mum @ 1:15 pm on 04/22/2012

@Whatever: Yeah you twats always come up with the ‘disrespecting his ex’ bit. It is always easy to see what you want. But I’m sorry, I heard that she was playing around with her co-star and he caught her. Would have taken it as crap until said co-star admitted dating her and saying how great it was to work with your date. Just a shame that she was supposed to still be with zac at the time! Now that is really disrespecting your partner!!

Cindy @ 2:23 pm on 04/22/2012

Ran into Zac fron last night real sweet guy, met Michael and Winfield
two great guys!

OO @ 2:25 pm on 04/22/2012

OK Noone is to blame , They both were to blame

Ok @ 2:39 pm on 04/22/2012

No one is to blame , they both were to blame

Pages: [1] 2 »