'The Lying Game' Second Season Coming!

'The Lying Game' Second Season Coming!

Such exciting news!!!

ABC Family’s The Lying Game is coming back for a second season, and JJJ can not wait!

Alexandra Chando, Alice Greczyn, Allie Gonino and Blair Redford will all be heading back to Austin, Texas, to film the second season in preparation for a winter premiere.

In the spring finale, we saw Rebecca and Alec get married, Kristin finds out about Ted and Rebecca’s affair, Ethan tries to clear his name and the police find the weapon that was used to kill Derek in Alec’s golf bag. But even with his name cleared, Emma tells Ethan that they are through.

After all of that, we see that Rebecca and Sutton were scheming together from the beginning!

ARE YOU EXCITED for the second season of The Lying Game?

Credit: Felicia Graham; Photos: ABC Family
Posted to: Alexandra Chando, Alice Greczyn, Allie Gonino, Blair Redford, The Lying Game

Kat @ 5:26 pm on 04/25/2012

YES! Finally got confirmation! :) There’s no way I could deal with that cliffhanger without some answers!

Sumaiya @ 9:50 am on 04/26/2012

Wow, yay, I am so excited that it has been renewed!!! :D Can’t wait till it comes back on!

Taylor @ 9:42 pm on 04/27/2012

Yay

Anne @ 5:23 pm on 05/05/2012

I am so happy they are coming back for a second season. I love this show. Let’s see how Sutton and Rebecca’s collaboration is handled by Emma, and Kristin. Should be exciting. I hope Ethan sees that Sutton was the bad twin from the beginning. I hope Ethan and Emma leave that town as a couple and continue their relationship away from Emma.

Jo cooke @ 6:38 pm on 05/28/2012

I am very glad that there will be another season I love the show and have been looking for ads telling when it starts again

girly @ 3:04 am on 06/28/2012

i am soo happy that was the best show ever but why do we have to wait until winter why not now!!!!!

jellyfish @ 8:59 pm on 06/29/2012

OMG same! @Jo cooke i can’t wait!!!!

catelyn @ 6:28 pm on 07/17/2012

OMG I can’t wait for the lying game to come back on. I love it so much <3.

kylah @ 5:20 pm on 07/26/2012

YAY! Oh im so happy i was afraid that it wasn’t coming back on! I was gonna go crazy with out it lol

Lilly @ 10:22 am on 08/11/2012

Ohhhh yes! Cant wait for season 2!
The cliffhanger was intense ! WOW.
And I really want Emma and Thayer to be together ;)

spencer @ 3:23 pm on 09/14/2012

umm this comment is for BELLA from twilight….. well all the girl see u and rod on twilight and see that love and we all want that love but we no that it is just a movie in till me see u to are in love out side of the movie and that gives us hope that your kind of love is true so plzz try to fix it and get back together plzz for all ur fans and for u and rod u to are to cute together we all love u and i am not mad abt what u did am more upset to who u did it to u did it to rod y….? he is nice and cute and he loved u and i hope he still dose? love spencer tell rob i love him:) thank u
p.s love u to lol

kalaysia @ 2:06 am on 10/20/2012

i cant not wait no more they need to hery up we cant wait no more longer like other peole said why winter?

kalaysia @ 2:10 am on 10/20/2012

i agree with u kylah i was going to go syco if it wasent going to come back on lol!!!!!!!

kalaysia @ 9:10 pm on 10/20/2012

come on lying game when are u going to come back i need u !!!! this is just a lying game bull crap!!!

shalante @ 4:22 pm on 10/30/2012

When is the lying game coming back on.Why you guys wait so late it almost been a year now what’s going on.