Jesse McCartney Wants Duet with American Idol's Jessica Sanchez!

Jesse McCartney Wants Duet with American Idol's Jessica Sanchez!

American Idol‘s Jessica Sanchez is just capturing everyone’s attention — including Jesse McCartney‘s!

Jesse, 24, tweeted his reaction to her performance during last week’s show.

“Just turned on American idol! Whoaaaaa!!! Who is this Jessica Sanchez??? She’s got my VOTE!!! For real! She’s unbelievable!!!” he tweeted, adding, “Wow! She’s a 16 year old version of Jennifer Hudson. Who’s watching this? Somebody tell her I want a duet.”

Jessica‘s reaction? “i would die if we did a duet. Thank you so much love <3 :)" she wrote on her own Twitter.

TELL JJJ: What do you think about a duet between Jessica and Jesse? Have you been watching Idol this year?

Credit: Michael Becker, Jason Merritt; Photos: FOX, Getty
Posted to: Jesse McCartney, Jessica Sanchez

Jani @ 12:42 am on 04/26/2012

I want duet!!! I love Jesse,he’s incredible…And Jessica Sanchez is very good singer.I think will be amazing duet Jesse & Jessica!!!

Elizabeth g. @ 12:43 am on 04/26/2012

I have not heard her yet. But I DON’T CARE who he duets with as long as he duets or just takes out a single SOON!

jane @ 1:07 am on 04/26/2012

YESSSSSS!! she’s best singer this year. such a big voice for a 16 year old. she’s my fave to win

Ella @ 9:51 am on 04/26/2012

FILIPINO PRIDE!!! Wooooooo!!!! GO GIRL!!!

.. @ 11:38 am on 04/26/2012

I really want to hear some new music from him!!!

Cadie @ 5:17 pm on 04/26/2012

Jessica has such a powerful and amazing voice. I’d love to hear a duet with her and Jesse!

mar @ 11:49 pm on 04/26/2012

@Ella:
How about Filipino-Latino pride? These Filipinos can really annoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tin2x @ 4:20 am on 04/27/2012

shes amazing SO WHY NOT!! LOVE IT IF THEY DID!!

ehryle @ 2:04 pm on 04/27/2012

J.Sanz is a great singer the way she sing i really have a goosebumps.. i hope for the best and good luck to her music career.. Love you J.Sanz!

tess @ 3:10 am on 04/28/2012

@mar: WTHeck… If you are half-Filipino and half-Latino, I agree with you – you should say ” Filipino-Latino Pride!” But for us who are 100% FILIPINO, we can’t add or say “Latino Pride” because we can’t speak for your people or for your country! So instead of criticizing us Filipinos, why don’t you say “Latino Pride” to Jessica Sanchez in the future, this way, you will bring awareness to the Latino world and hopefully they will be encouraged to vote for Jessica knowing that she is part Latino! We all want JESSICA to win… focus on voting than hating! PEACE!!!