Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Church Service Sweeties

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Church Service Sweeties

Vanessa Hudgens holds hands with boyfriend Austin Butler after attending church in Hollywood on Sunday morning (April 29).

The 23-year-old actress and her 21-year-old actor beau attended a service at Ecclesia Church with a couple of friends before parting ways.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

On their way back to their car, Vanessa picked up a small flower which delighted her.

Did you get a chance to watch Vanessa on Punk’d? If you didn’t, head over to MTV to watch!

FYI: Vanessa is wearing a Motel Rocks “Gypsy” playsuit.

Vanessa-church vanessa austin hollywood church 01
Vanessa-church vanessa austin hollywood church 02
Vanessa-church vanessa austin hollywood church 03
Vanessa-church vanessa austin hollywood church 04
Vanessa-church vanessa austin hollywood church 05

Pages: [1] 2 »
sam @ 12:36 am on 04/30/2012

she looks gorgeous

Elendur @ 12:54 am on 04/30/2012

They are a nice couple.

bianca @ 12:59 am on 04/30/2012

lovely couple

Haters Suck! @ 1:14 am on 04/30/2012

Aw I think it’s sweet Austin goes to church with her and Vanessa looks great in her Sunday best. And yes I saw Vanessa on punk’d she came out looking like a champ and showed what a kind sweet person she is. I was proud of her and made me even more her fan.

Elle @ 1:26 am on 04/30/2012

I wonder if Zac and Vanessa miss each other. They loved each other and now she moved on, its so fast! True Love just doesn’t go away over night or even months…. =/

jane @ 1:28 am on 04/30/2012

Since Vanessa is Bohemian, I didn’t think she had a religion. Usually, Bohemians have a cosmic kind of religion that is universal. or Coexist. Or not having one religion but a mixture or atheist. Love is a religion. I guess she was brought up going to church? she still is holding on to tradition. Perhaps, Vanessa is more spiritual than religious. Just curious.

elle @ 1:28 am on 04/30/2012

I miss Zanessa.

Alana @ 1:29 am on 04/30/2012

Cute yellow dress, they don’t give me butterflies. Zac Efron is way cuter, he can never be replaced!

She'd @ 1:51 am on 04/30/2012

@jane: where the hell did you get the idea that she’s bohemian? SHE’S CATHOLIC. She goes to church every once in a while.

Elendur @ 1:55 am on 04/30/2012

I think Vanessa is roman Catholic.

Haters Suck! @ 2:01 am on 04/30/2012

@Jane
Vanessa is only bohemian in a sence that it’s the style of clothing she likes to wear she also may hold to someof those values and ideas but her main faith is catholic. We’ve also seen at times Vanessa wear a cross around her neck. Vanessa said her mother almost became a noun before she met her father. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen Vanessa head to church and this last Christmas she was seen at midnight mass which is one of, if not the most important and spiritual days in the catholic faith. So to go to midnight mass on Christmas is very special. I’m catholic just like Vanessa and I haven’t made one of those yet.

eat me @ 2:52 am on 04/30/2012

she’s catholic her mom was about to be a nun but the mom meet her dad and got married… I don’t like her in punk’d the set up is boring and when lucy hale told her she made a beautiful house she laugh at her it’s like an insult kind of laugh she said qoute ”i made a beautiful house hahahahaha” not funny at all…. I’m not entertained in her episode i’m excited for liam hemsworth i think that’s more interesting.

Sara @ 3:15 am on 04/30/2012

why is she not on jj anymore but only jjr? just curious

shanghai @ 3:40 am on 04/30/2012

Ahhh they look really happy together – its not always good to be dating the hotest, best looking guy like Zac who is probably more interested in his own career at this point in time. So Austin may not be as gorgeous as some people point out or rich or famous but he looks like he really cares and makes her happy. What more can a girl want.

yets @ 4:34 am on 04/30/2012

i love that they have time to go church.
by the way Austin is a good BF.

yets @ 4:52 am on 04/30/2012

by the way austin is cute too.

Boji @ 5:00 am on 04/30/2012

So nice that they share the same faith and that is a plus in any relationship. Btw, Austin is looking real good. Wish he’d wear shirts more often instead of his fav ts.

muse @ 5:26 am on 04/30/2012

I love that Vanessa can become so happy from a simple flower she finds. It honestly shows how simple and amazing she is. There are so many different religions out there, and its nice to see her believe in something and not nothing. She is a beautiful person with one of the most beautiful souls.
Realllllllly want to see the trailers for ‘Gimme Shelter’ and ‘Frozen Ground’…like now!!! Lol.

Ashley @ 7:21 am on 04/30/2012

i love her style

maria @ 7:23 am on 04/30/2012

@shanghai: That is hitting the nail on the head. Dating a heartthrob is VERY difficult, and in addition to the women/girls throwing themselves at him at every turn, there were the pressures on him from friends/PR to be a ladies’ man. No woman can put up with that for very long. I think she was an amazing GF. But now with Austin, she seems at peace and just enjoying life. And, not for nothing, he is very cute in a different way. He seems more casual and at ease with himself, and definitely cares about her a great deal and shows it. She seems happy, and that’s what matters.

maria @ 7:26 am on 04/30/2012

And geez, she looks gorgeous here! Love that color on her! They make a very pretty couple.

nessa @ 8:36 am on 04/30/2012

i love the Dress and the shoes.

jaded @ 9:49 am on 04/30/2012

She looks beautiful. Gosh, the close up of her is almost angelic. The boyfriend is very cute and seems to dote on her which I think is what she needs right now. I agree that dating and being in a relationship with a “hearttrob” is probably not all that it’s cracked up to be and having to deal with said hearttrob’s meddling friends and PR team wasn’t exactly a picnic. So bless her if it looks like an albatross has been lifted from her neck.

tree3000 @ 10:07 am on 04/30/2012

@jane: Vanessa is Catholic, as most phillipines are. Every church she has gone to is a catholic church

peggy @ 10:38 am on 04/30/2012

@eat me:

Notice how no one paying you attention – I point this out this one and only time so you will hopefully get the hint.

Bye