Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Culver City Couple

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Culver City Couple

Vanessa Hudgens and boyfriend Austin Butler head into an office building on Tuesday afternoon (May 1) in Culver City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress held onto her oversized Chanel purse as they two went into a meeting.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“Sooo I [dyed] the tips of my hair a little bit lighter. Deciding if I should go lighter or go dark again. Lol hmmm,” Vanessa recently wrote on her official blog.

WHAT DO YOU THINK — Should Vanessa go lighter or darker?

Vanessa-mtg vanessa hudgens austin culver city 01
Vanessa-mtg vanessa hudgens austin culver city 02
Vanessa-mtg vanessa hudgens austin culver city 03
Vanessa-mtg vanessa hudgens austin culver city 04
Vanessa-mtg vanessa hudgens austin culver city 05
Vanessa-mtg vanessa hudgens austin culver city 06
Vanessa-mtg vanessa hudgens austin culver city 07
Vanessa-mtg vanessa hudgens austin culver city 08

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Austin Butler, Vanessa Hudgens

Haters Suck! @ 7:48 pm on 05/01/2012

Copied from my jj post.
Ok i was going to let this go now I’m a little pissed. Of course JJ would choose to post this instead of mentioning Vanessa went to the wish upon a teen event yesterday. Any other star I bet jj mentions it. Bunch of bull man, but whatever it is what it is I guess.
PS Peggy if youre reading this go ahead and be pissed now.

Ok @ 7:57 pm on 05/01/2012

Very cute couple

cosmos @ 8:57 pm on 05/01/2012

I LOVE seeing these two together BUT I do agree with Haters in regards to no post on Vanessa hosting such a special event for these teens and their moms. Really? The pictures from that event are inspirational and also UCLA tweeted a big thank you to her and the others involved. I don’t get. It should have been posted with the photos of her, Gina and Stella since it was the same day. And for those who want to read more here you go:

Susan @ 9:35 pm on 05/01/2012

She dyed the tips of “her hair” a lighter color? That could not possibly be the hair growing out of her head. By “her hair” does she mean the extensions she bought and had installed?

Chanon @ 9:44 pm on 05/01/2012

@Susan: LOL WOW It’s not like she’s going to say, “I dyed the tips of my extensions I had installed.” Oh, Susan! You’re a bit of an over reactor aren’t you?

ehryle @ 12:34 am on 05/02/2012

A meeting??? I hope Vanessa have a next project … I like to see her on more action movie of kicking butt :)

my 2 cents @ 12:46 am on 05/02/2012

@Haters Suck!: I agree 100% why do you focus on a meeting when you could have focused on charity cause and raised awareness.

florence2 @ 12:53 am on 05/02/2012

Seeings as they both went into the meeting maybe there going to do a film together how great would that be or maybe there getting ready to announce there engagement, either would be great news.

JJ never does post about Vanessa when she does anything good like the charity event but all I will say is that if it was her ex then he’d be all over the site becuase jj loves him but does’nt seem to like Vanessa very much.

telma @ 5:04 am on 05/02/2012

love her no matter what

yets @ 9:18 am on 05/02/2012

i think Austin Love her so much..

Joochi @ 2:14 pm on 05/02/2012

I don’t mean to sound like I’m nagging but, ever since those infamous pics were exposed, the staff of JJ & JJJr don’t care for
Vanessa and I’ve been reading her post for years. It seems that
it’s only stories that will get the hits, not of any accomplishment or charity work she had done so it is what it is. We as loyal fans keep
defending her for she is a wonderful person all in all but somehow it
the ones that manipulate that people love and get away with it for
some reason, life’s not fair and will always be that way. That’s okay
we’ll keep defending her and enjoy her as well as her work in the industry.

kelly martineau @ 9:38 pm on 05/02/2012

Who’s the meeting for her or him? Can’t they go without each other. Nessa its a wig not your real hair.

curious @ 12:57 am on 05/03/2012

where is his jacket from?

londonlipton @ 11:04 am on 05/03/2012

Guys the reason you have not seen the Charity photos is quite simple,they are expensive to purchase and pics of Vanessa & Austin are cheap at the moment as most sites will not touch them as they come out pretty much every day.

Also while Vanessa attending a charity event is sweet, honourable and whatever it is still PR. Whereas Vanessa going to a meeting is not PR that is most likely Vanessa securing a new project or endorsement deal, which to you guys should be more important. Because if she does not get new projects,she will not bee needed at charity events as she will not have a profile so that people want to meet her.

Haters Suck! @ 11:25 am on 05/03/2012

@londonlipton
is bull$hit one word or two? I’m not asking to see the pictures I’ll I’m asking is for jj to at least mention it, when we get posts like this at least put it in the post. Any other freaking star does it I bet jj mentions it. Jj had no problem mentioning her ex went to a retirement for his drama teacher in a regular post but he can’t do it for Vanessa? Again bull$hit. In fact hardlry any website whenever Vanessa does something good it’s completely ignored or dismissed as PR by people like you. If i keep having to hear everything and anything Vanessa does is PR I’m going to lose it, save it for those dumba$$es on Twitter. And to be quite honest no Vanessa getting a new project isn’t as important to me as when she does stuff for charity. Vanessa has had a busy first part of the year has pleanty of projects coming up doesn’t really need a new one at the moment.

londonlipton @ 2:14 pm on 05/03/2012

@Haters Suck!: Bullshit is 80% of your post.
I agree that JJ is very one dimensional when it comes to posts, but they have reasons for it.
ANY charity that ANY celeb does that becomes public knowledge inevitably is PR.
Any actor,actress needs to keep some sort of public presence when not promoting a movie, it’s the way Hollywood works. Whether that be being papped at a Basketball game,having a charity engagement made public or going shopping or for lunch.
All Vanessa’s projects are due out at the end of the year or next year. Yes she has had a hectic few months but she is an actress, and she has said in the past she loves to work. So it’s only natural she will be looking for her next project.

Haters Suck! @ 5:26 pm on 05/03/2012

@londonlipton
didn’t know I could say bullshit without the censor, good to know. If that’s the case vanessas pr team flat out sucks. It’s not just jj it’s a large amount of sites that haven’t even metioned Vanessa was at the event. I’m not asking for pics just mention it. You could bet your ass if her ex did something like this it’d be everywhere. Like I said jj metions him going to see his old drama teacher and have everyone hail him as a hero but can’t mention what Vanessa did? How the hell is that fair? Hell if her good “pal” tisdale wouldve done it jj wouldve mentioned it . That’s my main point instead of saying what Vanessa did he takes a entry from her blog. I guess they got to make some people look good and other like Vanessa look bad this isn’t the first time this has happend and I’m guessing it won’t be the last. Again bunch of bullshit is what it is.

Elendur @ 5:58 pm on 05/03/2012

@Haters Suck!:
I think if Vanessa wanted press for the event, she or her team could have posted something on her Facebook.Or Heaven forbid use her Twitter!
That being said, I wish we could have seen some pics from the event.

Haters Suck! @ 6:10 pm on 05/03/2012

@elendur
well Vanessa will never, ever use her Twitter that’s just not going to happen. And again I’m not even asking for pics just a mention is that too much to ask? I dont think so.