Taylor Lautner & Sara Hicks: Date Night!

Taylor Lautner & Sara Hicks: Date Night!

Taylor Lautner and Sara Hicks head back to their car after dining out in Los Angeles on Monday night (April 30).

Always the gentleman, the 20-year-old actor opened the door for his high-school sweetheart before leaving the restaurant.

Sara currently cheers for the Los Angeles Clippers.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Taylor Lautner

The two were last seen taking in a matinee of Cirque du Soliel’s Iris in Hollywood last month.

Don’t forget to check out a few new stills from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2!

Taylor-sara taylor lautner sara hicks date 01
Taylor-sara taylor lautner sara hicks date 02
Taylor-sara taylor lautner sara hicks date 03
Taylor-sara taylor lautner sara hicks date 04
Taylor-sara taylor lautner sara hicks date 05

Credit: Greg Tidwell; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Sara Hicks, Taylor Lautner

Kelly S. @ 12:38 am on 05/02/2012

Alright, I’m totally disappointed with this relationship. I’m not jealous, but I just wish he were still with Lily Collins.

Paulie @ 3:46 am on 05/02/2012

Eh, someone will believe it.

chantal @ 7:04 am on 05/02/2012

can he just STOP hanging out with her???????

Funny @ 8:23 am on 05/02/2012

Funny the last time they were seen together, many people were saying that it was a setup as only one papz was there & he wasn’t smiling whenever he’s seen with her. Now, we get a few papz there & he’s making sure that he smile at the camera. I guess him or his does read the comments make by his fans / non-fans. Lol.

highschollove @ 10:34 am on 05/02/2012

I love this couple because I am still with my highschool boyfriend and I love hearing stories about people still with their first love. I hope they last forever because its true love and that’s beautiful.

god bless

wow @ 11:16 am on 05/02/2012

top 3 commenters are childish jealous immature idiots,*facepalm*, its Taylor Lautner’s life HE CAN BE WITH WHO THE HELL HE WANTS stupid childish fans have no control over his life ! get over yourselves !

Kelly S. @ 10:48 pm on 05/02/2012

@wow: you’re so right! I mean, of course, it’s Taylor’s life. But that doesn’t mean people (including those “childish jealous immature idiots” that you said) can’t comment about what they like or not. Anyway, everyone has a different point of view, and yours is as worthy as mine. ;)

chantal @ 6:47 am on 05/03/2012

@wow: yea i admit that im really jealous and everything. but whats wrong with that? of course he can choose who he wants to be with duh. im just being a crazy fan thats all.
i don’t hate sara tho i think she’s pretty.

kelley @ 6:48 pm on 05/03/2012

They would look nice 2gether and Taylor deserves a nice girl and Sara deserves a nice guy!

nancy @ 12:02 am on 01/11/2013

I approve but it says he opened the door for her. I have yet to see a pic of him doing that. It always shows her opening her own door while he is on the other side getting in. Either way, I like them together the best out of all his girlfriends.