Logan Lerman: More 'Percy' Filming with Alexandra Daddario

Logan Lerman: More 'Percy' Filming with Alexandra Daddario

Alexandra Daddario helps Logan Lerman stand up while filming new scenes for Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Sea of Monsters in Vancouver, Canada on Thursday (May 10).

The two were joined by Brandon T. Jackson and another Camp Half-Blood cast mate for the sequence.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Logan Lerman

Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Sea of Monsters follows Percy (Lerman) as he and Annabeth (Daddario) head to the titular sea to find the mythical Golden Fleece, as well as to free Grover (Jackson) who has been captured there.

10+ pics inside…

Logan-alexandra logan lerman alexandra daddario percy01
Logan-alexandra logan lerman alexandra daddario percy02
Logan-alexandra logan lerman alexandra daddario percy03
Logan-alexandra logan lerman alexandra daddario percy04
Logan-alexandra logan lerman alexandra daddario percy05
Logan-alexandra logan lerman alexandra daddario percy06
Logan-alexandra logan lerman alexandra daddario percy07
Logan-alexandra logan lerman alexandra daddario percy08
Logan-alexandra logan lerman alexandra daddario percy09
Logan-alexandra logan lerman alexandra daddario percy10

Credit: JKing/Mawson; Photos: FameFlynet
Posted to: Alexandra Daddario, Brandon T. Jackson, Logan Lerman

hehehe @ 9:57 pm on 05/10/2012

All these set pics are killing me.
AHHH! Everything is coming to life! :’)

percyjacksonfan @ 11:47 pm on 05/10/2012

Boy, Logan sure gets his ass kicked by girls a lot. First is was Alexandra, not it’s Leven. If he wasn’t so drop dead gorgeous, I’d think he was a wimp..lol. JK, I love you Logan and I know it’s only for the character but they sure make Percy out to be a wuss around girls…lol. If this is any consolation, you sure are looking buff and extra HOT!

Thanks for posting all these new pics of the cast filming PJ2, JustJaredJr. They are making me major fangirl!

Crysta @ 2:06 am on 05/11/2012

Pretty sure that ‘other castemate’ is Leven Rambin gone brunette

Logan is so hot @ 9:37 am on 05/11/2012

Logan sure gets his butt kicked by girls a lot..lol. First is was Alexandra, now it’s Leven. If this is any consolation Logan, you sure are looking buff and smoking HOT!

Thanks for posting all these new pics of the cast filming PJ2, JustJaredJr. I’m so fangirling right now! I can’t wait to see this movie!

Alex McDonald @ 12:25 pm on 05/11/2012

I’m so glad that you guys at Just Jared Jr keep posting pics!! Just keep saying it on your fb page. So excited about the movie!!

cheryl @ 11:36 am on 05/12/2012

I love seeing these on set photos of PJ2. It means that the sequel is really happening. It’s been a long time coming and I’m so excited. And I must say, Logan is looking mighty fine! He looks more mature and buffer than in the first movie. And it’s nice to see Alex’s hair blonde. Can’t wait for this movie!

deena @ 3:57 am on 05/18/2012

Logan Lerman, Paul Rudd, and Ezra Miller – three hot Jews in one movie!

Grace @ 7:35 am on 05/25/2012

Ahhhhh Alexandra Daddario looks amazing. She suits blonde! Awh, she’s helping Percy, I really can’t wait for PJO2!