“When I saw Douglas Booth in his costume and Hailee Steinfeld, it was clear that we had found a way to retell this most classic of all love stories, with a pair of lovers who really are as young, as pure, and as handsome as I had always wanted them to be,” screenwriter Julian Fellowes writes in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday (May 11).
Also on Just Jared Jr
- What does Justin Bieber think of Cruz Beckham‘s first single? Find out now! – TooFab
- Emma Roberts steps out for the Coach Anniversary event in NYC – Just Jared
- These Gifts will definitely make any The 100‘s Fans’ Christmas – Teen.com
- Ariana Grande really doesn’t want Hairspray Live! to be over – Tigerbeat
- Listen to all the remixes of Niall Horan‘s “This Town” right now! – PopCrush
- Are you scared to try the Dark Lip trend? These 10 Celebs will convince you it’s worth it! – TeenVogue