“When I saw Douglas Booth in his costume and Hailee Steinfeld, it was clear that we had found a way to retell this most classic of all love stories, with a pair of lovers who really are as young, as pure, and as handsome as I had always wanted them to be,” screenwriter Julian Fellowes writes in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday (May 11).
- Supernatural moves to Tuesdays this fall – Wetpaint
- Go Inside Owl City‘s Wonderfilled video – TooFab
- Justin Bieber: Mally the Monkey is still in Germany – Just Jared
- Fifth Harmony covers Justin Timberlake‘s “Mirrors” – Teen.com
- Listen to BTR‘s “24/seven” – BOP Tiger Beat
- Phoebe Tonkin talks The Originals plot twist – MTV