“When I saw Douglas Booth in his costume and Hailee Steinfeld, it was clear that we had found a way to retell this most classic of all love stories, with a pair of lovers who really are as young, as pure, and as handsome as I had always wanted them to be,” screenwriter Julian Fellowes writes in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday (May 11).
- These Celebrities Totally Look Alike! – J-14.com
- What Will Happen to Quinn and Puck on Glee? – Wetpaint
- The Superheroes of 2014 – Teen.com
- The Maze Runner stars talk up their new film – TooFab
- Milo Ventimiglia gets color splashed – Just Jared
- Lorde postpones her upcoming tour – BOP Tiger Beat
- Do you think these are the best teen shows ever? – TeenVogue