“When I saw Douglas Booth in his costume and Hailee Steinfeld, it was clear that we had found a way to retell this most classic of all love stories, with a pair of lovers who really are as young, as pure, and as handsome as I had always wanted them to be,” screenwriter Julian Fellowes writes in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday (May 11).
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Which YouTube stars have a chance at really becoming an A-list celeb? – TooFab
- This adorable dog is definitely making more money than all of us right now – Wetpaint
- Maggie Rogers Performs ‘Alaska’ Live On ‘Late Late Show’ – Watch Here! – Just Jared
- Fans freak out over the silliest thing with Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande – Teen.com
- Grace VanderWaal hopped over to London for a little trip before going back to Austria – Tigerbeat
- We’re freaking out over the fact that Lucas Till‘s new show, MacGyver, was renewed by CBS! – EW