“When I saw Douglas Booth in his costume and Hailee Steinfeld, it was clear that we had found a way to retell this most classic of all love stories, with a pair of lovers who really are as young, as pure, and as handsome as I had always wanted them to be,” screenwriter Julian Fellowes writes in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday (May 11).
Also on Just Jared Jr
- This 100 Star Teases What’s Coming Next on The Show – TooFab
- You will have so much fun watching Betty Who‘s new music video! – Just Jared
- Fans tell off Bella Thorne after she tweets about Jake Paul and Alissa Violet‘s break up drama – Teen.com
- Grace VanderWaal is teaming up with a big name artist for a new song – Tigerbeat
- Katy Perry‘s new single got covered by Rebecca Black and it’s not that bad – PopCrush
- Former Spice Girl Mel B performing “Wannabe” on Broadway! – EW