“When I saw Douglas Booth in his costume and Hailee Steinfeld, it was clear that we had found a way to retell this most classic of all love stories, with a pair of lovers who really are as young, as pure, and as handsome as I had always wanted them to be,” screenwriter Julian Fellowes writes in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday (May 11).
Also on Just Jared Jr
- It looks like a countdown clock that popped up online for Rihanna and Drake is fake – Just Jared
- A One Direction fan is claiming that she hooked up with Zayn Malik after he DMed her on social media – Teen.com
- This is why a Spice Girls reunion is sadly not happening – TooFab
- Charlie Puth is headed out on tour! – Tigerbeat
- Wow Perrie Edwards continues to post the hottest Instagram photos ever – PopCrush
- Kylie Jenner rips holes in the butt of her jeans – MTV News