“When I saw Douglas Booth in his costume and Hailee Steinfeld, it was clear that we had found a way to retell this most classic of all love stories, with a pair of lovers who really are as young, as pure, and as handsome as I had always wanted them to be,” screenwriter Julian Fellowes writes in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday (May 11).
Also on Just Jared Jr
- From Amy Adams to Deadpool, these were the biggest snubs for this year’s Academy Awards – TooFab
- Check out a full list of what’s coming to Netflix next month – Just Jared
- This is the craziest thing Britt Robertson‘s ever done for boyfriend Dylan O’Brien – Teen.com
- Camila Cabello continues to tease her upcoming solo album – Tigerbeat
- These celebrity wax figures look nothing like the celebrities – PopCrush
- If you’re confused about the latest happenings on Legends of Tomorrow, this should help clear some things up – TV Line