“When I saw Douglas Booth in his costume and Hailee Steinfeld, it was clear that we had found a way to retell this most classic of all love stories, with a pair of lovers who really are as young, as pure, and as handsome as I had always wanted them to be,” screenwriter Julian Fellowes writes in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday (May 11).
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Stuck In The Middle‘s Kayla Maisonet will be taking over JJJ’s Instagram and Twitter on SUNDAY, February 14th for the preview of her new show on Disney Channel. Be sure to follow along with #KaylaJJJTakeover!
- Kanye West is trying to clarify his lyrics for “Famous”, we remain unimpressed – Cambio
- Did Ariana Grande and Scooter Braun parted ways? – TeenVogue
- Rebel Wilson has opened up about hiding her actual age – Just Jared
- One of the Fifth Harmony girls is seriously sick – Teen.com
- Raven Symone got pushed aside for Kendall Jenner – TooFab
- Meghan Trainor‘s hair transformation is so cute! – BOP Tiger Beat
- Walk The Moon‘s “Shut Up and Dance” follow up is totally awesome! – MTV