“When I saw Douglas Booth in his costume and Hailee Steinfeld, it was clear that we had found a way to retell this most classic of all love stories, with a pair of lovers who really are as young, as pure, and as handsome as I had always wanted them to be,” screenwriter Julian Fellowes writes in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday (May 11).
- The Voice picks up Teen Choice Awards noms – Wetpaint
- Lauren Conrad debuts new bangs – TooFab
- Evan Peters joins X-Men: Days of Future Past – Just Jared
- Andrew Garfield: Spider-Man plays Basketball – Teen.com
- Jennette McCurdy and Ariana Grande rap it out – BOP Tiger Beat
- Zendaya‘s fans sound off on DWTS 2nd place – MTV