“When I saw Douglas Booth in his costume and Hailee Steinfeld, it was clear that we had found a way to retell this most classic of all love stories, with a pair of lovers who really are as young, as pure, and as handsome as I had always wanted them to be,” screenwriter Julian Fellowes writes in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday (May 11).
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Grace Helbig Joins Milo Ventimiglia, Mandy Moore and More for Red Nose Day – Just Jared
- Wait, wait, wait, wait. Did Jacob Whitesides and Bea Miller break up? – Teen.com
- Note to self: Never get in a rap battle with Rebel Wilson. She will destroy you – TooFab
- Alli Simpson dishes on social media pressures – Tigerbeat
- There’s a Japanese Popstar who’s performing at the Hammerstein Ballroom, and you can NEVER meet her – PopCrush
- Maisie Williams crashes Kit Harrington‘s radio interview over the phone – EW