“When I saw Douglas Booth in his costume and Hailee Steinfeld, it was clear that we had found a way to retell this most classic of all love stories, with a pair of lovers who really are as young, as pure, and as handsome as I had always wanted them to be,” screenwriter Julian Fellowes writes in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday (May 11).
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Ava Phillippe looks so much like her mom Reese Witherspoon at first solo fashion event – TooFab
- The Chainsmokers’ Alex Pall Falls Off Stage During Concert (Video) - Just Jared
- Charlie Puth shares behind-the-scenes pics from his last tour before his next tour kicks off – Teen.com
- Cameron Dallas‘s sister scared him out of his socks! Watch the funny video here! – Tigerbeat
- The Backstreet Boys just announced their upcoming Las Vegas residency – PopCrush
- Skai Jackson, Lauren Giraldo and more comediennes you need to start following, pronto! – Teen Vogue