“When I saw Douglas Booth in his costume and Hailee Steinfeld, it was clear that we had found a way to retell this most classic of all love stories, with a pair of lovers who really are as young, as pure, and as handsome as I had always wanted them to be,” screenwriter Julian Fellowes writes in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday (May 11).
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Hilary Duff doesn’t have any interest on being on a dating app – Just Jared
- Max Carver opens up about leaving Teen Wolf – Teen.com
- Ariel Winter looked so grown up at her graduation – TooFab
- Find out what happened behind-the-scenes on iCarly – Tigerbeat
- Selena Gomez is almost done recording her next album! – PopCrush
- Starstruck‘s Danielle Campbell and Sterling Knight reunited on the red carpet – MTV News