“When I saw Douglas Booth in his costume and Hailee Steinfeld, it was clear that we had found a way to retell this most classic of all love stories, with a pair of lovers who really are as young, as pure, and as handsome as I had always wanted them to be,” screenwriter Julian Fellowes writes in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday (May 11).
- Catch Up with the Zoey 101 Stars – J-14.com
- Ashley Benson, Troian Bellisario and Shay Mitchell: Coachella DJs! – Wetpaint
- Karen Gillan is so the next big Hollywood star – Teen.com
- Ireland Baldwin models for Calvin Klein – TooFab
- Ian Somerhalder Hits Up Treats Mag Party – Just Jared
- Before You Exit Talks Touring – BOP Tiger Beat
- No Mrs. Doubtfire 2 for Mara Wilson – EW