“When I saw Douglas Booth in his costume and Hailee Steinfeld, it was clear that we had found a way to retell this most classic of all love stories, with a pair of lovers who really are as young, as pure, and as handsome as I had always wanted them to be,” screenwriter Julian Fellowes writes in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday (May 11).
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Brie Larson is opening up about how fellow Best Actress nominees and good friends Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence “saved her life” – TooFab
- Here’s everything we know about tonight’s second episode of Pretty Little Liars – Wetpaint
- You won’t believe who just landed the roles of Simon and Pumba in The Lion King remake – Just Jared
- If you loved Famous in Love, you’ll love these YA novels too – Teen.com
- Simone Biles gushes over her first date ever – Tigerbeat
- A recognizable star was just cast as Veronica’s dad on Riverdale – TV Line