“When I saw Douglas Booth in his costume and Hailee Steinfeld, it was clear that we had found a way to retell this most classic of all love stories, with a pair of lovers who really are as young, as pure, and as handsome as I had always wanted them to be,” screenwriter Julian Fellowes writes in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday (May 11).
- Was there a glitch with DWTS Voting? – Teen.com
- Have a Vampire Diaries fanfiction? Amazon will publish it! – Wetpaint
- Check out Demi Lovato‘s newest tattoo – TooFab
- Emma Roberts celebrates Intermix – Just Jared
- Another cover from Fifth Harmony – BOP Tiger Beat
- Rumer Willis to guest star on Pretty Little Liars – THR