Vanessa Hudgens: 'Frozen Ground' First Look!

Vanessa Hudgens: 'Frozen Ground' First Look!

Check out your first look at Vanessa Hudgens as Cindy Paulson in Frozen Ground!

In the upcoming thriller, Alaskan detective Glenn Flothe (Nicolas Cage) sets out to end the murderous rampage of Robert Hansen (John Cusack), a serial killer who has gone unnoticed for 13 years.

As the bodies of street girls start to add up in Anchorage, fear strikes a chord with the public. Risking his life, Detective Flothe goes on a personal manhunt to find the killer before the next body surfaces. When a seventeen year old escapee (Hudgens) reveals key information about the case, Flothe is finally able to trail the killer.

Frozen Ground is set to premiere in December.

Vanessa, 23, is also pictured leaving a pilates session with boyfriend Austin Butler on Friday morning (May 18) in Studio City, Calif.

15+ pics inside…

Vanessa-frozen vanessa hudgens frozen ground pics 13
Vanessa-frozen vanessa hudgens frozen ground pics 14
Vanessa-frozen vanessa hudgens frozen ground pics 15

Photos: Voltage Pictures, AKM-GSI
Posted to: Austin Butler, Vanessa Hudgens

Haters Suck! @ 11:39 pm on 05/18/2012

Holy hell im shocked jj posted the stills. a good shocked but stil. Can’t wait for the movie and Vanessa is looking very hot in the gym pics

My 2 cents @ 12:56 am on 05/19/2012

This movie looks so good and it’s based on a true story. Vanessa looks amazing .

florence2 @ 1:19 am on 05/19/2012

Can’t wait to go and see this film I love true story films.

londonlipton @ 3:55 am on 05/19/2012

Haters Suck, why are you shocked? JJ mostly posts the stills of her movies,maybe this is one they will feature more on the other site due to content,but from what I have heard this is not going to have a high rating, in terms of the people who can watch it.

jade @ 5:42 am on 05/19/2012

cool i hope its not a low rating cuz than the content will not be intense enough for me but either way i’ll probably still watch it. john cusack has a tight schedule though because he not long ago finished paperboy with zac efron and nicole kidman and now is doing frozen ground with vanessa and nicolas cage

maria @ 7:10 am on 05/19/2012

I think V looks amazing in the stills. The movie definitely has a scarey suject, so depending on how much violence they portray, the rating will reflect that. But geez, lately, I’ve been shocked over movies that did not get rated R for nudity and violence. PG-13 allows for more of an audience, but may water down the content. Since I think this is definitely geared for adults, I think content will stay. Just my guess.

muse @ 7:36 am on 05/19/2012

Not that Im complaining, but these stills have been out for a while..which is great! I would just LOVEEE to see the trailer. Lol. I truly believe that we will see a whole new side to Vanessa in her upcoming movies and I cant wait. I dont understand how people say she’s bad, when she’s only just begun her career. It takes time and effort and hard work to get anywhere, and thats all Ive seen her do is work hard. She is a beautiful human being and I respect her for being herself.
Cant wait for it to come out and the same with Gimme Shelter :)

evz @ 9:33 am on 05/19/2012

Looking at those stills makes me more excited to see V in Frozen Ground.
Now, we need a trailer…

lie @ 9:37 am on 05/19/2012

so excited for this movie.

nessa @ 9:52 am on 05/19/2012

i can see that Austin is more protected to vanessa than to her Ex what do you think.

Haters Suck! @ 10:15 am on 05/19/2012

@londonlipton
I’m shocked because jj hardly ever posts stuff like this for Vanessa. Hell since December there have been some still of gimmie shelter out and about and not a thing was said.

sony @ 10:54 am on 05/19/2012

@nessa: DON’T TRUST IN MAN PLEaSE¡¡
well well well … I thought they were showing us gimme shelter stills first because it was filmed first than frozen ground i’m not complaining but it’s strange

Danielle @ 1:29 pm on 05/19/2012

I want to see this movie, Cusack killer?? let’s see how is going to be that and obviously Vanessa’s part

mags @ 10:26 pm on 05/19/2012

me too, I keep waiting……

maria @ 10:38 am on 05/20/2012

I love how expressive her face is. She’s a perfect mix of sexy, vulnerable, yet strong. Good casting, I’d say.

My 2 cents @ 7:53 pm on 05/20/2012