Ashley Tisdale: Chrysalis Butterfly Ball 2012

Ashley Tisdale: Chrysalis Butterfly Ball 2012

Ashley Tisdale keeps it chic in Again as she arrives at the 2012 Chrysalis Butterfly Ball held at a private Mandeville Canyon Estate on Saturday (June 9) in Los Angeles.

The 26-year-old actress completed her look with Pour la Victore shoes and a Cleobella bag.

Sponsored by Audi, Grey Goose, Kayne Anderson and smartwater, the event honored LL Cool J, Shawn Levy and John Landgraf.

Chrysalis is a nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a pathway to self-sufficiency for homeless and low-income individuals by providing the resources and support needed to find and retain employment.

10+ pics inside of Ashley Tisdale

Tisdale-butterfly ashley tisdale butterfly ball 01
Tisdale-butterfly ashley tisdale butterfly ball 02
Tisdale-butterfly ashley tisdale butterfly ball 03
Tisdale-butterfly ashley tisdale butterfly ball 04
Tisdale-butterfly ashley tisdale butterfly ball 05
Tisdale-butterfly ashley tisdale butterfly ball 06
Tisdale-butterfly ashley tisdale butterfly ball 07
Tisdale-butterfly ashley tisdale butterfly ball 08
Tisdale-butterfly ashley tisdale butterfly ball 09
Tisdale-butterfly ashley tisdale butterfly ball 10

Credit: Michael Buckner, Juan Rico; Photos: Getty, FameFlynet
Posted to: Ashley Tisdale

a @ 6:52 pm on 06/10/2012

She looks so old and haggard.

Vale @ 7:15 pm on 06/10/2012

hahaha, you’re probably envious that the nearly 27 years can not be reached that state-

Vale @ 7:16 pm on 06/10/2012

Latin America Loves Ashley Tisdale !

Andrea @ 7:41 pm on 06/10/2012

She looks AMAZING!!!

a @ 8:22 pm on 06/10/2012

She’ll turn 27 in less than a month but she looks a lot older, she looks at least 45. She has aged so much in 2 years because of all of the ”work” she’s done. Plastic surgery really sucks, she was so pretty back before getting plastic surgery and botox.

a @ 8:23 pm on 06/10/2012

@Vale: If they love her, why did her music bomb there? Her career is over unless if she can get back to TV. Scary Movie flopped the last time and won’t do much for her career. Fame sure is fleeting.

Simone @ 8:37 pm on 06/10/2012

Used to not even think about her but now she’s just everywhere and who is she? Just surgery after surgery. I’m annoyed more to see her. Say what you like but the opinions of the public MATTER. Why is she followed so much? What is she doing? I just feel like the Kardashians try less and are known for more.

B @ 8:56 pm on 06/10/2012

HOT HOT HOT! Looks classy in a gown!

Meghan @ 12:24 am on 06/11/2012

She looks so beautiful and elegant here.

Meghan @ 12:25 am on 06/11/2012

@a: I’m sayying this for your own good sweetheart…get a life. Please it’s unhealthy to have an obsession with somebody you apparently don’t like but yet you can’t stop commenting on her posts to try boost your own self esteem. That’s really sad that you’re probably an ugly, fat piece of **** sitting at your computer. Because hate makes you ugly anyways.

mara @ 3:30 am on 06/11/2012

beautiful as always :)

someone @ 10:52 am on 06/11/2012

It’s hilarious how people keep saying “surgery after surgery” and “all the plastic surgery made her look old”. WHAT ARE YOU JEALOUS ******* TALKING ABOUT?! She had one deviated septum surgery. END. OF. STORY.
Last year you used to say she needs to stop making herself look younger than she is, and when is she gonna act her age… Get over yourself and find something useful to do.

zanessa feeling @ 12:20 pm on 06/11/2012

I can’t remember the last time I saw this genuine smile coming from Ashley’s face. It just makes me really happy, tho, ’cause I started disliking her because of the fake smile the she shows sometimes… I started to think that she is entirely fake, but seeing this, made me see that a part of that old Ashley still alive. Nice! I just miss seeing her with my beautiful butterfly – Vanessa Hudgens. I’m obsessed with their friendship! Vashley 4eva!

zanessa feeling @ 12:21 pm on 06/11/2012

P.S.: I’m not a Ash hater. Not at all! Thx *-*

tina @ 5:22 pm on 06/11/2012

@someone:

Look at old pictures she had her teeth done, nose done and definitely her boobs she was flat as a pancake and that was as recent as last year. Her hair we will let her slide on that one that changes with the season but we all know she is not a natural blonde. Sounds like she’s a very surgery loving kinda of a gal. so fake , so insecure.

Whatever @ 9:33 pm on 06/11/2012

@tina: Sad, but true. But it’s not getting her anywhere anyway in her career. She and Michelle are both just not attractive.

someone @ 3:21 pm on 06/12/2012

@tina: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? TEETH? I had braces and it fixed my ugly teeth, so now I’m fake?!
There is no proof what so ever that she had surgery for her boobs. Yes they look bigger but there are tons of ways to do that.
The blonde hair is just what Ashley is known for, plus she keeps changing it because she likes it that way. That does certainly NOT make her fake.
As for the nose, I’m not even gonna repeat myself.

Bottom line: The girl is more natural than your shallow brain. You don’t know her and you don’t know what she really did and what she didn’t. Stop judging her because her looks changed a bit (THREE YEARS AGO, I mean get over the nose people), it’s annoying the f*ck out of me.

(Sorry for some of the language but really, it’s extremely annoying)