Taylor Lautner: New 'Breaking Dawn' Pics in EW!

Taylor Lautner: New 'Breaking Dawn' Pics in EW!

Taylor Lautner joins the Cullen family on the cover of the newest issue of Entertainment Weekly.

“I loved chatting with Mackenzie,” Kristen Stewart told the mag of her on-screen daughter. “I’m always curious about what’s going on in the minds of kids on set. She’s really close to the age I was when I started.”

Director Bill Condon added, “They [Kristen and Robert Pattinson] were amazing with her. It really brought something paternal out in Rob, and Kristen was especially protective. I’d have to interrupt them when they were in deep conversation to get going with a scene.”

Want the newest issue of Entertainment Weekly? You can get a copy on stands Friday, June 15th.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 opens this November.

Nunya @ 2:50 pm on 06/13/2012

Ewwwww,God that imprinting crap is so gross!

chaima @ 5:13 pm on 06/13/2012

I love taylor lautner ! <3

Crystal @ 5:55 pm on 06/13/2012

@Nunya: Stephenie Meyer got herself into hot water with the case of Bella’s pregnancy. According to Meyer, speaking through I believe Carlisle, vampires don’t have any liquid inside their bodies, except for their venom. The last time I checked, sperm isn’t venomous, getting Bella pregnant, should have been impossible if only Stephenie Meyer followed her own RULES! That entire plot device, that only served to turn my favorite character into a ******* pedo, was a amateurish cop-out that you would expect to find in fan-fiction. Not a novel published by an author with a college degree. Robert & Kristen couldn’t be more right: “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part II) is going to be VERY WEIRD.

tina @ 6:51 pm on 06/13/2012

@Crystal: The book is a FICTIONAL TALE. Do you really believe there are vampires living in Washington?

.... @ 8:35 pm on 06/13/2012

Bella looks so bad ass ….LOVE IT!

KIMberly @ 8:47 pm on 06/13/2012

She’s such a cute little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope she goes far!

Lauraa @ 9:28 pm on 06/13/2012

Mackenzie foy is so pretty <3

natalia @ 9:54 pm on 06/13/2012

i love Mackenzie <33 shes so cute. but shes a little to old to play renesme, in the book nessi would be about 4-5 years old at the end and Mackenzie clearly is way older then that by being around 7-8 years. l: oh well, shes a cuite and i bet she is gunna be perfect either way <3

GEL @ 10:23 am on 06/14/2012

@Crystal: Apparently you haven’t paid attention to both the books and the movie…they did address that. There’s a whole section where they talk about how they all thought this was impossible. That’s one of the cool things when writing…bending the rules. If you are going to be such a stickler about “rules” you will be let down time after time when it comes to movies and books.

GEL @ 10:27 am on 06/14/2012

@Nunya: I don’t get how it’s gross. Imprinting doesn’t require inappropriate physical contact between Jacob and Renesme in these stories (unlike in other). In this case imprinting only required looking into the eyes and recognizing a soul mate. No sex, no kissing, not even touching. How is that gross?

Nunya @ 3:29 pm on 06/14/2012

@GEL: @GEL: Please! I know its fiction Im not delusional,but since you seem to feel strongly about it I will humor you. Imprinting is finding your soulmate right? Sam & Emily? and every other imprinted couple have sex. So he may not have those inappropriate feelings for her yet,but it will change once she’s older being that she is his “soulmate” after all.Thats what I find to be gross. He’s going to be her “big brother”,”best friend”,”boyfriend”.Whatever she needs. Thats GROSS!

hcdskjhfiusdhfiu @ 6:39 pm on 06/14/2012

jacob looks like an after thought on the cover that he’s on – he’s only relevant in this movie cause he imprints on a their daughter

Talz @ 7:49 am on 06/15/2012

@Crystal: man you’re reading too much into this book. lol.. Do you know of any vampires? lmao

I hope that taylor is listening to me now because he don’t know me ever!

My 2 Cents @ 12:24 am on 07/09/2012