Demi Lovato: 'X Factor' Rhode Island Auditions!

Demi Lovato: 'X Factor' Rhode Island Auditions!

Demi Lovato is all smiles at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center for another round of X Factor auditions on Wednesday afternoon (June 27) in Providence, R.I.

The 19-year-old musician rocked a Topshop dress for this round of judging.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Demi Lovato

In between stops on the X Factor route, Demi hit up some venues with Hot Chelle Rae.

“WOW!!! This blew me away last night. Doing it all again tonight at Star Pavilion in Hershey, PA” Demi tweeted of her recent concert.

Demi-ri demi lovato ri x factor 01
Demi-ri demi lovato ri x factor 02
Demi-ri demi lovato ri x factor 03
Demi-ri demi lovato ri x factor 04
Demi-ri demi lovato ri x factor 05
Demi-ri demi lovato ri x factor 06
Demi-ri demi lovato ri x factor 07
Demi-ri demi lovato ri x factor 08
Demi-ri demi lovato ri x factor 09

Credit: Paul Marotta; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Demi Lovato, X Factor

Menna @ 7:05 pm on 06/27/2012

Her sense of style is so distracting….make-up is always overdone…hair is too blond…I like her but she honestly dressed and kept herself looking better BEFORE treatment.

Camille @ 7:12 pm on 06/27/2012

@Menna: Agreed. Ever since she got out of treatment, it was her style that needed help next. Starting with those awful, clunky ankle heels she’d wear everywear. Then those over-the-top pointy nails with the tacky designs. And, of course, the stringy hair extensions. I mean, if she feels good that way, more power to her, these are just opinionsss.

Aislinn @ 7:14 pm on 06/27/2012

And people SERIOUSLY want her and Niall to be together? Maybe 2009-2010 looking Demi but definitely not 2012 looking Demi. She needs a new stylist ASAP.

Li @ 7:18 pm on 06/27/2012

@Menna: I disagree, I like her style post-treatment actually but lately I’m not a fan.

Lily @ 7:20 pm on 06/27/2012

^THIS
Absolutely true. It’s like she turned into a Kardashian.

DemiGomez @ 10:07 pm on 06/27/2012

I love everything that she’s been wearing for the X-Factor auditions, she looks phenominal!

shanghai @ 6:12 am on 06/28/2012

Darker hair frames the face blonde just looks trashy on her.

Mike @ 12:45 pm on 06/28/2012

In her defense have you seen her schedule? She just did maybe 4 concerts in 5 nights. Is riding on a tour bus on a concert schedule plus squeezing this in. We drove to the Hershey Pa. show and the Wolf Trap Va. show and I still have “car jet lag” … I cant wait not this Sunday but next she will be here in Greensboro N.C. …. I’m addicted to this nervous feeling I get when I see the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Mike @ 12:47 pm on 06/28/2012

By the way thank you Just Jared for the pictures. Made my eyes water.

enchantingliz @ 6:50 pm on 06/28/2012