Vanessa Hudgens Needs Workout Music Suggestions!

Vanessa Hudgens Needs Workout Music Suggestions!

Vanessa Hudgens heads to Planet Beauty to pick up some products on Thursday (June 28) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress put out a plea on her Facebook page for her followers to send her suggestions for her workout music playlist.

“hey,hey! I need a playlist for the gym. Like reeally gooood uptempo workout music! Send me ur suggestions before I head out!! What do u workout to??” Vanessa wrote.

If you have suggestions for Vanessa, make sure to head on over to her page and let her know!

WHAT DO YOU HAVE
on your workout music playlist?

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens picking up beauty supply products…

Hudgens-musicjjj vanessa hudgens needs workout music suggestions 01
Hudgens-musicjjj vanessa hudgens needs workout music suggestions 18

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens

sony @ 12:20 am on 06/29/2012

what more can i say… ILOVE HER (british accent) *_*

ehryle @ 12:46 am on 06/29/2012

She look GORGEOUS as ever forever.. I love to see her everyday every minute every seconds :)

yets @ 1:42 am on 06/29/2012

hope for a new project for her… i just love this girl.

lei @ 2:04 am on 06/29/2012

pls Vote for vanessa hudgens @ TCA.

mags @ 3:06 am on 06/29/2012

I saw a photo of vanessa from fansite, she’s looking hot and holding a paper, finger cross its a script, i dont mind her doing supporting role, shes still young so go girl support u always.

muse @ 4:35 am on 06/29/2012

I am in love with that top. She honestly has an amazing anf fun style with fasion :)

Vic @ 5:02 am on 06/29/2012

i love the outfit but she has to be careful because of the cut that it will make her look wider than she is.

tina @ 1:22 pm on 06/29/2012

@Vic: Now your just repeating what someone else said of JJ shame on you. How is ths SHEER blouse (which shows her curves) making her look of all things you could say, wider?

Vic @ 5:39 pm on 06/29/2012

@tina: ummm… how am i repeating what somebody ELSE said when I’M the one who said it. did u not see that i replied to @nika with this response therefore i felt it was completely appropriate to use the same comment on JJjr as well. and i was not trying to upset you at all as i do like vanessa’s style. i wanted to point out a common issue that girls, and sometimes myself have when you have ruffles in the wrong places with a loose fitting. i do like it and honestly i do, but it can often give off an illusion that you are wide and short rather than toned legs and curvy, which she clearly is.

maria @ 9:53 am on 06/30/2012

@Vic: Personally, I love the top, with all it’s tiers and flounces. I think it would have looked better with skinny jeans. The short shorts just put too much going on at the waist and hips. Skinnies would have thinned out the poofiness there. But I wouldn’t say it makes her look “wide”. And we know she is NOT. And honestly, girls don’t need to wear ridiculously tight clothes all the time either.

pearl @ 10:45 am on 06/30/2012

i Love Vanessa! She didn’t let fame go to her head like her douchey ex.

nessa @ 10:58 am on 06/30/2012

pls Vote for Vanessa @ TCA.

londonlipton @ 1:25 pm on 06/30/2012

The sheer blouse is not making her look wider. But sheer can be quite unflattering. It all depends on the body shape,and height of the person wearing it. Same with any clothes.

Rachel @ 2:37 pm on 06/30/2012

she looks awesome, but I would use this blouse with an skinny jeans.. and u guys?
but, anyway, if I had Vanessa’s legs I wouldn’t be afraid to show them! LOOK AT THOSE LEGS, MAN! V, you look GORGEOUS (and without Austin, what I, personaly, enjoy ’cause I don’t like all the pda between them).
And, P.S: I LOVE YOU, VANESSA!

hermaione @ 6:06 pm on 06/30/2012

Vanessa always puts me in a good mood. You gotta love baby v
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6g6257r9Q1qdb5eqo1_500.jpg ?

maria @ 7:30 pm on 06/30/2012

@hermaione: I think that’s one of the most beautiful pics of Vanessa ever in a photoshoot. She looks stunning. Austin is a very lucky man to have a woman like her, with her beauty yet with an amazing sense of adventure, a huge, loving heart, and a good head on her shoulders. She knows what’s important in life. Thanks for sharing that pic again!

http://topworkoutsongs.org has the best new workout playlists and bands to listen to while exercising at the gym!

Lisa @ 12:07 pm on 07/05/2012

Vanessa should check out motiontraxx.com for motivating and upbeat mixes! They have great coached cardio albums, half marathon albums, and they have a free podcast with even more great music. I can safely say that Motion Traxx is what has taken my workouts to the next level.