Zac Efron: Shirtless on July 4th in Saint-Tropez!

Zac Efron: Shirtless on July 4th in Saint-Tropez!

Zac Efron goes shirtless on a private yacht while spending his holiday vacationing with friends on Wednesday (July 4) in Saint-Tropez, France.

The 24-year-old actor hopped on a small boat earlier in the day sporting a mustache, which he later shaved off.

Last year, Zac spent the July 4th holiday shirtless at a celebration on the beach with his pals in Malibu, Calif.

Zac attended one of his friend’s wedding last month in New Jersey along with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

30+ pictures inside of Zac Efron spending his Fourth of July in France…

Efron-noshirt zac efron shirtless july 4 saint tropez 01
Efron-noshirt zac efron shirtless july 4 saint tropez 30

Photos: FameFlynet Pictures, INFdaily
Posted to: Shirtless, Zac Efron

30,140 Comments

Pages: « 1256 257 258 [259] 260 261 2621206 »
BO @ 3:27 am on 12/02/2012

I didnt mean to offend u ok.its just that u are so focused on zacs private life u do seem to miss some info of his career.for ex that box ofice thing.anyways couldnt u even find what the final bid was at least? Initial was 3000

OK @ 3:29 am on 12/02/2012

@JO I never said SLO or anywhere for that matter @what a laugh did.

JO @ 3:36 am on 12/02/2012

It looks like he is. There’s a pic of him and lot of tweets as well.

minto @ 3:40 am on 12/02/2012

Looks like I struck a nerve! Yes, I care about him and I do read this topic but I’m most certainly NOT under any delusion anymore that he (or the rest of the HSM gang) is the next generation of Hollywood behemothes!
And again….the REAL WORLD beyond this site doesn’t either!

Faking a relationship so the true love story is out of the spotlight? WHICH SPOTLIGHT?!

And Zac holding her hand?! I mean really they boy grabs any hand (Tisdale, Collins, Blonsky, Kidman, Schilling, even Daniels, Kimmel and Bahrani) he can find, he is just that touchy.

Inertia @ 3:44 am on 12/02/2012

Well.I am seriously wondering right now whether @ok knows anything at all.He was sure at a time that zac had a secret gf and all of a sudden he was sure he didn’t have one and he was sure zac was in ph 2 days before he even landed there and he doesn’t have any sort of info on box office of zac’s films,the bid at his auction etc.He had been speaking all along as if he knew vaustin is the real deal and all of a sudden now it’s he ‘believes’ that they are real.interesting !

what a laugh @ 3:44 am on 12/02/2012

oh look, it’s OK! i almost missed him! what happened to your party? did it break up kind of early? anyway, we know how tweets go as well as how pics get released days early or days late and the actual day is really a mystery. but that is kind of good when someone wants their privacy. it is also why i like events and red carpets. you can always be sure things are actually happening at that time.

tony @ 4:08 am on 12/02/2012

Wasn’t there tweets of people who saw him on the plane to NYC?
Not like I know where he is, like others do aka checking back with friends aka searching on twitter for infos.

what a laugh @ 7:37 am on 12/02/2012

up to go to the bathroom, we all do it you know!

studying the tweets and pics of zac at cal poly fits with the timeline as to when he was there around thanksgiving/his aunt’s funeral. He visited dylan then and went to the gym. this timeline for now doesn’t fit. you know what oj’s lawyers said, ‘if it doesn’t fit”—well, it doesn’t so he this is one of those cases where tweets are coming out from another time and not just within the past couple days.

too bad, sometimes things don’t work out. it just ruins your day doesn’t it when the opposition seems to know more than the reigning authority.

lauren @ 7:50 am on 12/02/2012

@ what a laugh
Looks like your not done yet?
Seriously just stop already. I thought you had a life?
Um maybe he wants to spend time with his family before filming?

lauren @ 7:55 am on 12/02/2012

@ok
Ive seen 848338 tweets about zac being in slo/ cal poly
Maybe hes there to spend time with family before hes super busy again.

OK @ 8:18 am on 12/02/2012

@inerta get it correct O.K. ? I said Zac at one point had a girlfried and it didn’t work out.
On the PH trip I said I was going by Tweets from there, they were wrong also.
I did give the Box Office figures when asked. I can only give those that were posted.those were the most up todate
How many times or ways can I say I believe Vaustin is real, to make you happy? Once again I believe they are the real deal.
I didn’t run the auction , so since you know everything, who won?

OK @ 8:29 am on 12/02/2012

@What a laugh We had a great time last night thanks for asking.
Between the movies and laughing at the crazies , who won’t allow anyone to have an opinion other than what they believe.

I know you don’t like facts if they get in the way of what you think but
You are talking about three different weekends. One weekend Zac was in SLO, then back to L.A.. Then he was in Redlands not SLO , 250 miles between them Then .Thanksgiving SLO then back to L.A..
sorry that you are so hung up on this you can’t go to the bathroom , without running to your computer or whatever.
Sometimes facts get in the way. Oh by the way I believe that is how it happened. i could be wrong.

OK @ 8:37 am on 12/02/2012

@lauren This is just a guess, you are most likely right. He probably didn’t want to leave his car, so he didn’t drive. He flew into a city was picked up or rented a car. Then will fly out from there. IDK , just a guess.
After all how would I know where he is?
These nuts can’t let anyone have an opinion without trying to cause problems BTW I see some others that won’t let go tweeting the pics and tweets are fake.

lauren @ 8:46 am on 12/02/2012

@ok
I know i saw the other ppl comment.
This thread is never going to end,

But there was a pic of him at the gym yesterday idk if u saw it.
I was thinking maybe he flew to san fan then rented a car to slo? Idk

fan @ 8:58 am on 12/02/2012

@OK this is the first time me commenting here. I just wanted to tell you something. Before that let me make it clear that i don’t know if the things you say here is true or the things @what a laugh is saying is the truth. What i wanted to say was that you have always been very kind to everybody here and you always answer every question asked. But @what a laugh here seems very arrogant and mean.

She came to this thred in the hopes of making you guys stop talking about zac and yet she has been talking non stop this whole time. Lets say her story is true but she has no real way of proving it. And yet she keep on repeating it like that would make it real. Unless we see any prove it is just a conspiracy theory. I don’t understand what she wants at this point that she attacks everyone who doesn’t agree with her. I think her goal is to make this thred her own one or something.
@OK you need to stop explaining yourself because you have done enough times already. And also remember, do not back down or stop coming cause thats what they want. As somebody said here you can’t argue with them. This thred has been a mess for two days now and if the regulars here can do ourselves a favor and ignore these people. Its a request from me. Just please ignore them.

And if zac and vanessa is getting back together soon in the future they will when they want to. I don’t understand why they have the need to announce it to the world. Let it be if so. Its none of our business anyway.

OK @ 9:04 am on 12/02/2012

@lauren yes I saw that pic. I did see a few tweets too.

dany @ 9:23 am on 12/02/2012

@lauren: photo of zac in slo does not seem to be recent, your hair looks too short on photo

OK @ 9:30 am on 12/02/2012

@fan thank you so very much, you are very kind and you gave a nice start to my day. I will try to keep everything you just said in mind.
If I knew or belived for one moment that they are secretly seeing each other, I would not be screaming about it everywhere, that makes no sense. I would do everything I could to help him, not blow his cover
I try very hard to make clear what I know and don’t know.
Once again thank you.

JO @ 9:31 am on 12/02/2012

@dany he looks more fat as well. maybe it was taken few months ago. I felt like maybe it wasn’t even him. I was thinking about it. What do you think about all the tweets though?

dany @ 9:43 am on 12/02/2012

@JO: I have not the slightest idea why these tweets! but do not think he would go to the airport, if he had intended to go to slo, I think he is in NYC or very near there

OK @ 9:47 am on 12/02/2012

@dany @JO Sorry to intrude but it is possible he had his har cut for the movie. That might make him look a bit heavier , but I really don’t see that. I’m not saying he is there, just possible.
@Jo , I just read again what I said to you earlier. (about flying) Sorry I didn’t mean to sound so rude.

OK @ 9:52 am on 12/02/2012

@Jo like I said to @lauren, maybe he was going elsewhere from there , and did not want to leave his car. IDK Just a possibility. I would of gone to a warmer place for about a week.

dany @ 9:57 am on 12/02/2012

@OK: yes it is possible that he has cut his hair

but caused me surprise was to see him at the airport! I do not know if he was going to the airport with that luggage, to go to slo

I do not know maybe he’s really there

JO @ 9:59 am on 12/02/2012

@ok you didn’t sound rude at all.

JO @ 10:04 am on 12/02/2012

@ok that was weird that he was at the airport. but there is like 20 tweets of him being in SLO from legit accounts. so he could be anywhere right now. there’s a possibility that he might be under my bed. let me check.

Pages: « 1256 257 258 [259] 260 261 2621206 »