Ashley Rickards: 'Teen Choice Awards' Campaign Video - Exclusive!

Ashley Rickards: 'Teen Choice Awards' Campaign Video - Exclusive!

Check out this exclusive funny video of Awkward starlet Ashley Rickards campaigning for her 2012 Teen Choice Awards nomination.

In the clip, the 20-year-old actress, who’s up for Choice Female Summer TV Star at this year’s show, plays off how awkward her MTV character Jenna is and how she’s like that in real life too.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ashley Rickards

“In my real life I’m so different than Jenna…in a good way,” Ashley says in the clip, and then reappears in an over-the-top outfit and makeup.

In case you missed it, check out our exclusive interview with Ashley‘s co-star Jillian Rose Reed.

Ashley Rickards Clip

Posted to: Ashley Rickards

sarah swan @ 7:31 pm on 07/09/2012

So funny! Definitely gets my vote.

minah @ 2:56 am on 07/10/2012

I’m experiencing major secondhand embarrassment for this girl. I couldn’t even watch this video.

Fern Reed @ 9:17 am on 07/10/2012

That’s the point dummy! It is really cute and really awkward. She has my vote.

javin @ 5:01 pm on 07/10/2012

Wow. I really like her, but this video was horrible. Im emberassed for her, whoever made her do this- not funny and may have ruined her career.

Anon @ 5:13 pm on 07/10/2012

@minah: Seriously? It was hilarious! That was the whole point of the video was to be funny. Love her, love her in Awkward., and I love Awkward just as much!

troy @ 1:38 pm on 07/11/2012

I thought it was actually kind of amusing not gut bustingly funny but I definitely chuckled.

karen @ 7:26 pm on 07/12/2012

i thought it was awkward enough. isnt that the whole premise of the show?

ashley's #1 fan @ 4:10 am on 09/30/2012

ugh she look like a STANKEN clown!

Shaunda Sampselle @ 2:14 am on 05/07/2013

Early on, there were only comic books and video tapes that people brooded over to have a good laugh, but today there are so many websites available for the same. These websites are filled with funny crazy pictures, funny video clips and allow the user to surf through and watch any video they wish to. They can either watch the top rated ones or specify a search keyword and look for that one particular video. However, building a funny video website is not as easy as it seems. If an individual wants to create a website, they need to go through a rigorous process. And so, you can imagine the amount of details involved for a company to launch a website. Their main content would be based on humor and interactive flash games only.`..

Brand new post on our very own web page
<http://www.healthmedicinelab.com/eye-color-meaning

Jamie @ 5:49 pm on 06/18/2013

She looks old, it was kinda funny, but not ‘AWKWARD.’ funny