Kristen Stewart: 'I'm Deeply Sorry' For Cheating on Robert Pattinson

Kristen Stewart: 'I'm Deeply Sorry' For Cheating on Robert Pattinson

Kristen Stewart has broken her silence about her fling with Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders and issued a formal apology.

“I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected,” she shares in a statement to People about cheating on long time boyfriend Robert Pattinson.

Kristen added, “This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry,” Stewart said in a statement Wednesday.”

Just yesterday the news broke that Kristen and Rupert had engaged a “marathon makeout session.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kristen’s apology?

Credit: Michael Buckner; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson

Pages: [1] 2 »
Yomomma @ 1:31 pm on 07/25/2012

WTF so it’s true?!?!?!? :O

queen of immortality @ 1:34 pm on 07/25/2012

I think that it’s sweet she’s fixing up her mistake.

queen of immortality @ 1:36 pm on 07/25/2012

@Yomomma: Yep sadly it’s true

NODOUBT @ 1:39 pm on 07/25/2012

yeaah Kristen I can see how much you respect rob …. but I don’t get it, then why US Weekly just deleted de post about kristen affair??? this is so weird, and where are the photos that everybody is talking about??.. in my opinion is just a strategy of the media, to sell magazines!! I can’t believe it… or maybe I just don’t want to believe it.

Bruna Alecrim @ 1:44 pm on 07/25/2012

I feel sad for her, put the whole relationship at risk by a little ‘adventure’
I hope that she and Robert go beyond that …

jadensken @ 1:46 pm on 07/25/2012

I think it will affect her relationship with rob :(( I truly love Robsten and i hope everything will be fine

Like @ 1:47 pm on 07/25/2012

I think it’s nobodies business but the people involved. Ie Rob.Kristen and the director and his family.

AJ @ 2:16 pm on 07/25/2012

Yes it’s true. She and the cheating husband both issued apologies. I feel terrible for the wife and kids, and Robert too.

Midz @ 2:49 pm on 07/25/2012

I’m sorry to say but Rob should dump her sorry ass! I mean how can you say sorry and that you love him! If you truly loved him you wouldn’t have cheated on him in the first place!
In an interview for Italian Vanity Fair Rob had strong opinions about infidelity. “But there’s a thing I’ve never got: That is, why do people cheat?” he asked. “I can understand the impulse. But not how you can keep two relationships going at the same time for long … I’m not the casual-affair kind of guy. If I choose to be with someone, it’s because I really want it. When I have a relationship, I’m 100 percent into it.”
Seriously Rob dump her!

Amy @ 4:02 pm on 07/25/2012

This is so false! Kristen don’t talk about is private life, this is just a stup#d story, it isn’t true. And c’mon, she never talk about his relationship with Rob and now she says “I love him” in a magazine? -.-’

dani @ 4:13 pm on 07/25/2012

***** hjahahahahahaha

Lauren @ 4:35 pm on 07/25/2012

You don’t know what if she told rob months ago we just don’t know ( doubt it though)

funny girl @ 5:18 pm on 07/25/2012

i do not believe it was a one time thing those pics do not look like a 1 time thing at all thye look more like a reunion hook up like they could not wait to do it again but hey its all said and done now so if she was even really dating rob at the time i hope he leaves her at the TCA she was all oushy from him like she yanked her hand out of his as soon as she could the girl has some issues

dp @ 5:45 pm on 07/25/2012

What a shame that it took for this to happen for you to tell the world you love him Kristen. Showed zero respect for him and right out in the open where they knew people might see. Rob probably won’t talk t her that’s why she said that in hopes he would see it.

Nijah @ 6:14 pm on 07/25/2012

People are still buying this? Kristen never released a statement, there is proof that the photos are photoshopped and even Rupert’s wife stated that it was HER BODY in the photos, with Kristen’s head edited on them.

pup @ 6:49 pm on 07/25/2012

@Nijah: She released a statement, & so did he. She’s a disgusing homewrecker!! The dude has kids for crying out loud. Shame on both of them.

Lawrence @ 8:36 pm on 07/25/2012

You don’t cheat on someone you supposedly love, I like the girl as much as any fan but cheating is still cheating no matter how or why its done. Then again they both strike me as two people who aren’t exclusive to just one relationship, if they both agreed on that when they started dating then this doesn’t come as a surprise.

Carolina @ 9:12 pm on 07/25/2012

That’s something that for sure will end up in nothing. The Breaking Dawn movie is just around the corner, so, they’ll make everything to seem like as if they have forgiven each other and are still together. All this publicity thing. Because for only this reason someone like Rob will continue with someone who acts like Kristen. Otherwise he likes to be cheated. He deserves way much better than this!

Jen @ 10:24 pm on 07/25/2012

I still doubt this is true, but if it is I think it is time for the media to drop this and allow healing to start.

Mia @ 10:52 pm on 07/25/2012

THIS ENTIRE THING DONT SURPRISE ME AT ALL. MOST HOLLYWOOD STARS SLEEP WITH GUYS TO GET A ROLE, & ITS OBVIOUS THEY GOT CAUGHT OR NOBODY WOULD BE HEARING OF THIS. KRISTEN IS ALREADY SEEN AS TRAILER TRASH, NOW SHE JUST APPEARS TO BE A HOMEWRECKER EVEN THO I DOUBT LIBERTY WILL DIVORCE RUPERT UNLESS SHE’S REALLY HURT- MOST PPL JUST SWEEP THIS STUFF UNDER THE RUG WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY. AS FOR ROBERT OHWELL, IF KRISTEN BROKE UP WITH MICHAEL ANGARANO HE SHOULD’VE KNOWN THAT SHE WAS TRASH, SERIOUSLY LOOK HOW FLAKY SHE IS. ROBERT’S NOT CUTE & ANYBODY COULD’VE SEEN THIS COMING.

leilani @ 11:45 pm on 07/25/2012

She can’t act, therefore make up session with the director is the way to go. Yap, sleep your way to the top.

mark @ 2:05 am on 07/26/2012

Didn’t he cheat on her too? What’s the big deal? Is this for pr?

skye @ 3:14 am on 07/26/2012

after zanessa broke up.. i turned to robsten.. i had hopes for kristen and rob. i was like.. they better get married..and then this?

Marielle @ 6:27 pm on 07/26/2012

I just hope that everything works itself out. If this story is true, they have to leave it up to faith and we have to get out of their buissness, if it’s not, someone has way too much time on their hands.

mark @ 10:49 pm on 07/26/2012

Now we know how she gets jobs. Wonder what went down with the Joan Jett Job? How far will she go?

Pages: [1] 2 »