Ariel Winter & Cameron Palatas: Pacific Palisades Pair

Ariel Winter & Cameron Palatas: Pacific Palisades Pair

Ariel Winter holds hands with boyfriend actor Cameron Palatas after the Teen Vogue Back-To-School Event held at the Madison t Boutique on Saturday afternoon (August 11) in Pacific Palisades, Calif.

The 14-year-old Modern Family actress, in a cute Jay Godrey dress with ASOS heels, co-hosted the event at the new store.

“Up at 6, got myself ready, then got my niece all ready to go. #coffeeforthewin #headache #Icandothis,” Ariel tweeted earlier in the day.

Also spotted at the Back To School event: A.N.T. Farm‘s Stefanie Scott.

JJJ Fun Fact: Cameron is recurring on A.N.T. Farm as Jared.

Ariel-cameron ariel winter cameron palatas bts event 01
Ariel-cameron ariel winter cameron palatas bts event 02
Ariel-cameron ariel winter cameron palatas bts event 03
Ariel-cameron ariel winter cameron palatas bts event 04
Ariel-cameron ariel winter cameron palatas bts event 05

Credit: Imeh Akpanudosen, Oliver S Wolf; Photos: SplashNewsOnline, Getty
Posted to: Ariel Winter, Cameron Palatas, Stefanie Scott

gabi @ 6:34 pm on 08/13/2012

She’s stunning!

Vivian @ 8:18 pm on 08/13/2012

This is just weird… he’s the same age as me and my friends, and she’s the same age as my brother… Stop trying to grow up so fast!

itzel @ 8:47 pm on 08/13/2012

he kinda looks like andrew garfield in those pics… O.o

Fan67859 @ 8:11 am on 08/14/2012

@joe: WOW, How is Sarah 22 she looks closer to 16

lol @ 10:33 am on 08/14/2012

This is hilarious, I met this guy when I was in LA at a party for acting with the Margie Haber Studio. Spent a good majority of the time talking about ‘the chicks’ at the party. Hilarious, definitely a Justin Bieber look alike but he’s a nice guy even if he talked about girls a lot.
Still hilarious.

Carla @ 9:47 pm on 08/14/2012

what in the world?!?!?! She’s 14! literallly just turned 14! We’re born in the same year she’s only a few months older then me though but it’s weird how she’s dating a 18 year old and just got out of being 13! It’s like she’s almost completely opposite of alex! I know its acting but I wish she would slow down the pace a bit. Wrong on so many levels. This wouldn’t matter if she was 19 or 20 but….this isnt right …

jj17 @ 12:41 am on 08/15/2012

@a: You’re a pathetic moron!

samsam @ 6:37 pm on 08/15/2012

shes waayy too young i mean shouldnt he get in trouble for this?

Eric @ 12:03 pm on 08/16/2012

They’re so cute I can’t even.

FTW @ 12:05 pm on 08/16/2012

Ariel is so beautiful

VAL @ 2:46 pm on 08/16/2012

@Carla:

He is a senior in high school and she is a freshman, what’s so strange about that?? She’s also a heck of a lot more mature than many girls – even more mature than some 21 year old “women”.

VAL @ 2:48 pm on 08/16/2012

@samsam:

He respects her in ways so unfamiliar to most of society today – a true gentleman.

VAL @ 2:49 pm on 08/16/2012

They are a gorgeous couple!!!

Carla201 @ 5:13 pm on 09/02/2012

Val,that was my personal opinion. I know not alot of people will agree on it and that’s fine. I wouldn’t mind if they were in their 20′s or if she was 16 and yes its not that big of an age gap but he’s an 18 year old guy. Dating a 14 year old girl.She’s still a child is what i’m trying to say.

Jennifer @ 3:07 am on 09/05/2012

Cameron was born in Feburary 1994 meaning he graduated this summer of 2012. While Ariel was born in January making her about fourteen and a half. It’s not so bad. Personally if I was a parent I’d be against it. If she was fifteen, a sophomore; I’d be fine. But ANYWAYS, either way it isn’t illegal, if they have her parents consent and no sexual -ya know- occurs.

ShaDean @ 6:31 pm on 09/16/2012

the REAL question you guys should be asking is why is an 18 YEAR OLD dating a 14 YEAR OLD?!?!?!?!…….. anyone?

vn27 @ 10:28 pm on 11/07/2012

It’s like a college freshman dating a high school freshman. That is just too wrong in ten years time whatever, but that’s too crazy. What could he be thinking?!

Come on @ 11:06 am on 11/09/2012

Get over it. She is going to get boffed by some dude sooner or later (probably sooner). Why not this dufus? They are BOTH still children, let them do what they please.