Miley Cyrus: Backless Shirt Shopper in Philadelphia

Miley Cyrus: Backless Shirt Shopper in Philadelphia

Miley Cyrus hits the pavement as she does a little bit of shopping on Saturday afternoon (August 25) in Philadelphia, Penn.

The 19-year-old actress wore a back cut-out gray tee during her stop at Tumi and out and about in town.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Miley Cyrus

Fiance Liam Hemsworth is currently filming Paranoia, with Lucas Till and Amber Heard, in the city of Brotherly Love.

Earlier in the week, Miley was spotted out with a few pals in New York City.

Miley-backless miley cyrus backless shirt philly 01
Miley-backless miley cyrus backless shirt philly 02
Miley-backless miley cyrus backless shirt philly 03
Miley-backless miley cyrus backless shirt philly 04
Miley-backless miley cyrus backless shirt philly 05

Credit: Ouzounova; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Miley Cyrus

JEF @ 10:12 pm on 08/25/2012

Yeah the hair cut was a really bad idea. It looks bad sorry. Is she serious with the hoop earrings. Sorry but she doesn’t even look like herself anymore.

kim @ 11:25 pm on 08/25/2012

she does`nt look like how she used to be she looks like a punk kid but a cool one atleast!!! i like her haircut it`s different!

anon @ 12:05 am on 08/26/2012

All that money and she can’t afford a bra?

M @ 12:26 am on 08/26/2012

Where is Warren these days? not into “sexy Miley’s” falling apart and desperately needing a bra look?

amber @ 1:24 am on 08/26/2012

@M: LOL!!!!

woohoo @ 4:49 am on 08/26/2012

she’s getting more trashier & trashier everytime I see her. Liam can do so much better!

anon @ 6:10 am on 08/26/2012

Still hot, i bet all you people commenting are ugly af

amanda @ 7:41 am on 08/26/2012

Ummm how do we know what “herself is” this may be the real Miley ?

cam @ 9:13 am on 08/26/2012

@woohoo

It’s funny how the girls who post here all “think” or wishful think that Liam can do better. It seems Liam loves Miley & his love does not change because of a haircut. Miley is still Miley & unlike some of these people hiding behind a computer she is real & beautiful & rich & engaged to a real hottie, Liam Hemsworth. Yea, I guess that would make most girs jealous!

Marielle @ 10:27 am on 08/26/2012

@cam: THANK YOU. People get hair cuts every day but they are still the same person. Liam isn’t complaining about Miley’s look but other people think that they are entitled to complain on his behalf. Ignorant. And the cut of the back isn’t anything newsworthy. Seriously.

sebc @ 2:05 pm on 08/26/2012

love u miley *_*

Bop @ 6:25 pm on 08/26/2012

Pokies are always welcome. Grow out that hair and go back to being a brunette and then call me!

Cher @ 6:29 pm on 08/26/2012

@M: i saw his comments on Just jared

Warren @ 12:18 am on 08/27/2012

@M: Hey, I’ve just been a day late a lot of times, but still think Miley is the hottest, sexiest woman in the world. I’m just bummed that she’s getting married. Miley is still my dream girl and I like her new do OK. She is such a fun girl.

Tay @ 12:35 am on 08/27/2012

@Warren: It’s kind of dumb to worship someone so much because you think they’re good looking… our society is so so shallow and obsessed with appearances… I think some actors are really hot but I don’t worship them because of it…

Tay @ 12:35 am on 08/27/2012

just my opinion anyways

Warren @ 2:22 am on 08/27/2012

@Tay: But Miley is beautiful on the inside too. With a kind heart and a great personality. Miley has spunk. It’s not just her looks that make her hot.

amy @ 10:39 am on 08/27/2012

@Tay:

People seem to forget all the good Miley has done for children & charity – it wasn’t too long ago she was in Haiti helping young kids with the Snarkey Hearing Foundation. Just because some of us see the good in Miley does not mean we worship her – we just love Miley for the person we see. Miley has a big heart and I don’t care if she cuts her hair – that does not change who she is – the beauty we see in Miley is more than skin deep, although she is beautiful – not perfect – BUT that’s what makes people beautiful – the differences.

If people are looking for perfection in anyone – good luck with that – NO ONE is perfect – we all learn from life and growing up – it’s just that Miley has had to do so with cameras in her face all the time – I doubt anyone posting here could pass that test with flying colors.

S @ 10:28 pm on 08/27/2012

cool

Caroline @ 12:02 am on 08/28/2012

I like Miley, i like her music and i def. enjoy herself but…
seriously, feels like im seeing Lindsay Lohan.
Its just that she looks so different.

michelle @ 8:29 pm on 08/30/2012

@amy: I don’t know but when I think of Miley I think of all the little girls who looked up to her, who she one day decided she didn’t care to set a decent example for anymore, even though they’re the one’s who gave her success in the first place.
All teen actors have helped with charities and stuff because it is in their job description, not all of them have the sense to respect their fan base and respect the influence they have as a popstar. I don’t think Miley’s a bad person and I imagine the pressure is hard to deal with, but I just don’t like her attitude about fame. And yeah, all women should wear bras in public. She’s just going braless for attention, which is really dumb.