Kristen Stewart: 'Little White Lies' Interview

Kristen Stewart: 'Little White Lies' Interview

Check out the beautiful illustration of Kristen Stewart that was used in her new interview with Little White Lies.

In the feature, the 22-year-old actress was pleasantly surprised when the magazine told her what they wouldn’t be asking her questions about: Robert Pattinson or Twilight. Instead, they let her take control of the interview. Check it:

On what Kristen wanted to talk about: “I don’t want to sell myself. People are so weird. They suddenly find themselves so interesting that they think they’re worth selling. Typically speaking, the most interesting thing to me about myself is, right now, the fact that On the Road is coming out. And I want to talk about On the Road.”

On getting into the business:
“At first, the reason I started doing this was literally just because I wanted a job. My parents are crew – my mom’s a script supervisor; my dad’s an AD – and I always looked up to them, I really totally completely glorified the movies. And so at first, I really just wanted the responsibility. I wanted adults to talk to me. I wanted to be involved. I was bored.

On when she started falling in love with her work: I turned 13 and I did this movie called Speak… I mean, to do a date-rape movie at 13, it really affected me and I suddenly felt like things could be really important and really help people.

For more on Kristen, visit LittleWhiteLies.com!

Credit: Paul Willoughby; Photos: Little White Lies
Posted to: Kristen Stewart, Magazine

jennay @ 4:37 pm on 08/28/2012

sad how she thinks that talking about her new movie and how she grew up makes people be interested in her persona again… everyone knows what you did, don’t try to buy peoples affection again hoe

good-one @ 5:35 pm on 08/28/2012

Marilyn Monroe was universally loved for such popularity. Kristen Stewart is every bit A-List and 13-years-old isn’t even that young to choose to act:

Joanie @ 5:51 pm on 08/28/2012

DUDE. SHE DID THIS INTERVIEW EONS AGO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL OFF? SHE HAS BARELY LEFT HER PLACE AND YOU THINK SHE’S ANSWERING STUPID AND RANDOM ASKS? I SAW THE COVER OF THIS ARTICLE AT LEAST 2 MONTHS AGO.
well what can I say about the guy who keeps mentioning *the subject* everytime something even remotely related comes up? OH ROB PATTINSON MAKES HIS TENTH APPEARANCE. REMEMBER? AFTER THE CHEATING SCANDAL WITH GIRLFRIEND KRISTEN STEWART

Victoria Miller @ 6:17 pm on 08/28/2012

Hey. I think Kristen is so brave. So what if she cheated. She’s the one who is taking all the bad publicity more than anyone. If you forgot, Rupert was involved too. You don’t see him getting spat on. So she made a bad decision…. But lets not torment her for it!!! It’s her life, not ours. So butt out of their business and let them work it out for themselves.
I’M SORRY KRISTEN, BUT THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.
Stay strong Girl!!!
xoxo

Jen @ 6:57 pm on 08/28/2012

Love this artwork of her!

pRETTYLITTLELIARS @ 8:04 pm on 08/28/2012

-.- i hate all these rumors okay get a life, kristen didn’t cheat. look at the facts, guys. the day that the pictures were supposedly taken, kristen was in miami with her dad. kristen has brown hair, not black. kristen’s way shorter than rupert, & in the pictures she’s taller. ? kristen knows how much rob hates cheating; she wouldn’t do this so stop lying please.

go girl @ 11:33 pm on 08/28/2012

Come on people, leave KRISTEN alone. She made a mistake and the whole world knows about it. MOVE ON people and stop rubbing it on coz thats way so old story. Don’t be like the MEDIA that keep mentioning it coz they simply don’t have anything more interesting to gossip about. MEDIA should MOVE ON and stop using KRISTEN’s name to make news headline. Its really annoying how the media journalist always used the incident over and over… its like they wanted to crucify KRISTEN because they not are getting enough coverage of her since then which is so sick. People is hating her and even threaten her life which is so absurd coz ITS NOBODY’S BUSINESS, their personal life is theirs and NOBODY has the RIGHT to JUDGE her…NOBODY! MOVE ON PEOPLE… MOVE ON MEDIA.

nm @ 10:46 am on 08/29/2012

@pRETTYLITTLELIARS:
i suppose that fact that she admitted cheating with an official announcment does not say much to you either?let me guess,she didn’t ACTUALLY say it, it was written by some fool that works for her, it’s all lies blah blah blah.get yourself together. what a bunch of tools

Laura @ 1:34 pm on 08/29/2012

@Victoria Miller: Yes, her and Rob’s privacy should be respected, and it’s pointless saying that because unfortunately, the public pry into people’s privacy all the time.
But can people PLEASE stop saying that Rupert Sanders isn’t getting any criticism for what he did? Read any article about the scandal and you will see that he gets LOTS of criticism for betraying his wife and children.

Marielle @ 7:34 pm on 08/29/2012

Even if this interview is recent, she shouldn’t have to talk about the scandal and satisfy the public’s need for more drama. She’s trying not to sensationalize the issue even more. It happened, now leave it be. A lot of other public figures who are in the center of a scandal don’t talk about it until maybe months or years later and they get their career back. The issue seems huge because we are living it and are biased but in a years time it’ll be an afterthought.

JLesane @ 8:56 pm on 08/29/2012

OMG!! People she don’t have to let the public in on anything its her business just leave her alone she is not the fist or the last she made a mistake big deal we all have to grow wail making mistakes like if you didn’t it’s so unbelievable how nosey y’all can be get a life just hope that your husband or wife boyfriend or girlfriend is not cheating on you. SMFH!

Nijah @ 3:13 pm on 08/30/2012

@nm:

The ”official” statement has been debunken – It has been proven that it’s fake.