Kristen Stewart Covers 'British Vogue' October 2012

Kristen Stewart Covers 'British Vogue' October 2012

Kristen Stewart graces the cover of British Vogue‘s October 2012 issue in a Gucci dress.

The 22-year-old Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 talked about going blonde for a film role, struggling to play it cool, and more. Check it:

On struggling to play it cool in this industry: “I know if you haven’t thought about how you want to present a very packaged idea of yourself then it can seem like you lack ambition. But, dude, honestly? I can’t. People expect it to be easy because there you are, out there, doing the thing that you want and making lots of money out of it. But, you know, I’m not that smooth. I can get clumsy around certain people. Like if I were to sit down and think, ‘OK, I’m really famous, how am I going to conduct myself in public?’ I wouldn’t know who that person would be! It would be a lot easier if I could, but I can’t.”

On going blonde for On the Road
: “I feel like my whole body rejects it, but it was really important for the character. It was like learning an accent!”

On having empathy for the Beat generation: “There is always going to be that seam of people who want things differently to the standardized version. It’s not necessarily a rebellious thing, it’s just who they are. That world back then, it just seems freer to me than anything I could ever touch and I’m fully nostalgic for it, even though I wasn’t even alive then. It’s the loyalty aspect of it all. I love being on the periphery with a group of people who have the same values that I do. People who don’t get off on fame, who just like the process of making movies and thrive.”

For more from Kristen, visit Vogue.co.uk!

Kristen-vogue kristen stewart covers british vogue october 2012 01
Kristen-vogue kristen stewart covers british vogue october 2012 02

Photos: Mario Testino
Posted to: Kristen Stewart

Joanie @ 1:16 am on 09/04/2012

Maria @ 1:28 am on 09/04/2012

Love it and I think she looks awesome …
Still wish her and Rob were still together and were working things out.
I just wish them well and put Rob can for give her … !! TAKE HER BACK PLS ROB

Max @ 1:30 am on 09/04/2012

Love her

Maria @ 1:44 am on 09/04/2012

ROB TAKE KRISTEN BACK PLSSSSSS
You two are so good together and yes we all no she made a mistake but so do a lot of people all arouned the wound do ever day ,but if you really in love then it will work out…

Tim @ 1:47 am on 09/04/2012

Love her , love her , want her , would do what ever to make her my.
SO HOT AND SEX ON LEGS …..

lynn @ 2:22 am on 09/04/2012

What a fake!! Looks like a cheater.

lorraine @ 2:24 am on 09/04/2012

I guess when she did this photoshoot she was already cheating on Rob Pattinson. What a shamelss cheater. I hope Rob stays far away from her. My heart goes out to Rob , Liberty and her kids. This deceitful cheater and her married lover truly deserve each other.

Lawrence @ 3:02 am on 09/04/2012

Such a beauty!.

Lizzie @ 4:02 am on 09/04/2012

oh lord she’s dumb! what a comment about being blonde! ugh

A @ 5:41 am on 09/04/2012

This interview was done when she was cheating on Rob so I’m looking forward to it to see if we get some “gems” about her honesty

Florence @ 5:41 am on 09/04/2012

she’s beautiful. I love this cover. So young so fragile. be brave.

amy @ 6:05 am on 09/04/2012

Great cover and great article based on the snippets I’ve read. :) Can’t wait to see her at TIFF. Love her work!

sandy @ 12:44 pm on 09/04/2012

Arrogant!

sandy @ 12:45 pm on 09/04/2012

We all know a girl like this. Always talking about how cool she is. That girl is usually not cool.

Lawrence @ 3:17 am on 09/05/2012

Some of you need to learn the difference between arrogance and self-confidence, of course if you dislike her already it won’t matter a hell of beans what she says*lol*.

Katy Boden @ 10:25 am on 09/05/2012

Same @sandy: Love this comment!!!
same old same old interview with her, i mean her life is SO terrible with all the millions of pounds she has shes cant say one good thing about her life. she says the same bloody thing every time. if you dont like attention dont be on the cover of one of the biggest fashion magazines in the world. seriously get a grip!!!!!

Marielle @ 12:42 pm on 09/05/2012

Scandal and all, I still like her. Not because what she did wasn’t completely wrong but because we all make mistakes at her age and we hope that by the time we are middle aged that we will have learned enough from them. The colors in her dress really make her eyes pop.

lucy @ 3:43 pm on 09/05/2012

u people r crazy she doesnot look like that,10pounds of makeup.she cannot act thank god a classy guy like Rob shed the trash. she ruined one of americas great books ,on the road.first she screwed over Mike then it was Robs turn,what goes around,comes around.she should just play the field,she is a immature young girl,not a woman