Selena Gomez: Late Night Salon Stop

Selena Gomez: Late Night Salon Stop

Selena Gomez keeps her head down as she exits Nine Zero One salon on Tuesday night (September 18) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 20-year-old actress recently chatted with EW about her upcoming animated flick, Hotel Transylvania.

“They loved it,” Selena shared of her pint-sized dates, Jaxon and Jazmyn Bieber, during 2012 TIFF. “They enjoyed it. We lost some shoes, and they got really excited, but it was good.”

She added about the recording process., “I was by myself, but luckily I got to hear what he had recorded previously, so I could kind of play off of what he had done. Adam [Sandler] came in a few of the sessions, just to watch over, and it was good.”

10+ pics inside…

Selena-salon selena gomez nine zero one 01
Selena-salon selena gomez nine zero one 02
Selena-salon selena gomez nine zero one 03
Selena-salon selena gomez nine zero one 04
Selena-salon selena gomez nine zero one 05
Selena-salon selena gomez nine zero one 06
Selena-salon selena gomez nine zero one 07
Selena-salon selena gomez nine zero one 08
Selena-salon selena gomez nine zero one 09
Selena-salon selena gomez nine zero one 10

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Selena Gomez

Andy @ 1:24 pm on 09/19/2012

I like the long hair on her. And Selena, dump Bieber and burn the book. (That’s lesson one from “He ain’t worthy”)

Karen @ 1:45 pm on 09/19/2012

cutie :)

Dayana @ 1:52 pm on 09/19/2012

gorgeous

maria @ 2:35 pm on 09/19/2012

beautiful selena.

Shawn @ 4:50 pm on 09/19/2012

I think Selena is just reading that book to see if can find anything in there that would show her to make it work with him.
I have said it before and I will say it again.
She will end things soon how soon I’m not sure but I think it will be before March of next year.
If she doesn’t then it’s because she hasn’t figured out yet how to end it without ending it completely. What I mean by that is she would like to end it but remain friends with him.
But I think she needs to end it anyway possible so she can be happy again.
If you seen her smiles in the past and look at them now when they are together you can tell that it’s a fake smile she has on her face in today’s pictures.
It will be over once she figures out how to end it and stay friends with him.

Shawn @ 4:58 pm on 09/19/2012

Oh I forgot to say if you look at pictures when she is with her friends and Justin isn’t around she has a big smile on her face and is happy.
If you look at the one picture of her and him when she was filming the movie While I’m Dead Feed the dog she was arguing with him about him being on the set.
After that he never showed back up on that set and he didn’t show up on the other movie set she just finished “The Getaway”.

Kelly @ 7:58 pm on 09/19/2012

Just because Selena is reading that book doesn’t necessarily mean it has anything to do with Justin. Maybe she’s reading it to strengthen future subsequent relationships. Nevertheless, it’s good to know that she’s willing to do her part to make the relationship work.

javi @ 12:26 am on 09/20/2012

@Shawn: good theory about her smiling when friends are around and when she’s with justin she dosen’t smile but she dosen’t smile because there paparazzi in front of her asking stupid questions. i give you this if she end things with him it has to be because of a powerfull reason. not just i just want to remain friends. i think if she ends up dumping him it would be for her sanity. getting death threats every day is not easy for the mind.

javi @ 12:52 am on 09/20/2012

@shawn if you like her you are going to see her smile again the **** is going on tour and she proly working in her next movie.