Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Hilary Duff doesn’t have any interest on being on a dating app – Just Jared
- Max Carver opens up about leaving Teen Wolf – Teen.com
- Ariel Winter looked so grown up at her graduation – TooFab
- Find out what happened behind-the-scenes on iCarly – Tigerbeat
- Selena Gomez is almost done recording her next album! – PopCrush
- Starstruck‘s Danielle Campbell and Sterling Knight reunited on the red carpet – MTV News