Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- At last! A picture of Ed Sheeran‘s cute girlfriend! – J-14.com
- The Vampire Diaries Cast is How Nerdy? Let Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder tell you – Wetpaint
- Yes, that was Zoe Saldana in your favorite movie – Teen.com
- Brody Jenner sticks up for younger sister Kendall while on vacation – TooFab
- Lana Del Rey debuts ‘Ultraviolence’ Video – Just Jared
- Did you see Kelli Berglund and Ashley Argota’s fight on Lab Rats? – BOP Tiger Beat
- Hold up, there’s a mermaid school? Where do we enroll? – MTV