Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Ava Phillippe looks so much like her mom Reese Witherspoon at first solo fashion event – TooFab
- The Chainsmokers’ Alex Pall Falls Off Stage During Concert (Video) - Just Jared
- Charlie Puth shares behind-the-scenes pics from his last tour before his next tour kicks off – Teen.com
- Cameron Dallas‘s sister scared him out of his socks! Watch the funny video here! – Tigerbeat
- The Backstreet Boys just announced their upcoming Las Vegas residency – PopCrush
- Skai Jackson, Lauren Giraldo and more comediennes you need to start following, pronto! – Teen Vogue