Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Aly Raisman just became BFFs with model Chrissy Teigen – Just Jared
- Zac Efron even has us crying over losing his dog, Puppy – Teen.com
- Sarah Hyland is very weary of online dating – TooFab
- This is what Ariana Grande has to say about the Mac Miller dating rumors – Tigerbeat
- Emily Gilmore will be the exact same Emily Gilmore you remember in Gilmore Girls revival – PopCrush
- Shay Mitchell proves she’s a hair goddess by rocking three ponytails. At the same time. Slay, Shay. Slay. – TeenVogue
- On tonight’s Bunk’D: To Zuri’s dismay, Hazel makes her a CIT in the Weasel cabin. Jorge and Griff convince Ravi that the camp’s horse has a hidden talent. Bunk’D airs tonight, Friday, August 26th @ 8PM ET/PT on Disney Channel.