Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- We know there’s “bad blood” but what did Katy Perry do now? – Cambio
- How well do you know Sabrina Carpenter‘s album? – Fanlala
- Rihanna always looks stylish, even in slippers! – Just Jared
- Find out what what “I Know What You Did Last Summer” is really about – Teen.com
- Kim Zolciak‘s 17-year-old daughter Brielle got lip injections – TooFab
- Kalin and Myles just dropped their debut album! – BOP Tiger Beat
- Kylie Jenner says she’s going to marry Tyga – MTV News