Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Ariel Winter dishes about the advice she got from her co-star Sofia Vergara after her breast reduction surgery – TooFab
- The Girl Scouts are under heat and release statement just before marching in the inauguration parade – Just Jared
- Is Anwar Hadid, Gigi & Bella‘s younger bro, in an illegal relationship? – Teen.com
- This is the ultimate Harry Potter quiz: Name that Background character! – Tigerbeat
- A Dog’s Purpose movie might be boycotted after this video surfaced – PopCrush
- Is there anything that Supernatural‘s Sam & Dean haven’t done that they will in the future? – EW