Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Are you keeping up with all the One Direction ‘Steal My Girl’ Teasers? – J-14.com
- The official description for Pretty Little Liars‘ holiday episode was released – Wetpaint
- These couples nailed couple Halloween costumes – Teen.com
- Demi Lovato is still gorgeous after the gym – TooFab
- Lady Gaga is so ready for Halloween in her latest outfit – Just Jared
- Check out these silly selfies from Fifth Harmony – BOP Tiger Beat
- Stephen Amell chats about the newest Arrow episode – EW