Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
- Ariana Grande had surgery – J-14
- The New McKinley High kids will be back on Glee – Wetpaint
- Adam Lambert dies hair green – Popcrush
- Watch the full Harry Potter series in Gifs – Teen.com
- Hilary Duff heads back to TV – TooFab
- Behind-the-Scenes of Adelaide Kane‘s JJ Shoot – Just Jared
- Demi Lovato performs “Let It Go” live – BOP Tiger Beat
- Live reports from the Quidditch World Cup! – EW