Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Taylor Swift can’t stop kissing her fans – J-14.com
- Did Kelli Berglund chop her hair? – Twist Magazine
- How cute was baby Jake T. Austin? – M Magazine
- Yes, ALL of these songs were written by Ed Sheeran – Teen.com
- Well, that’s awk! Rita Ora and Kim Kardashian wore the same dress to the same event! – TooFab
- Margot Robbie schools Jimmy Fallon in Flip Cup – Just Jared
- Are you addicted to Nash Grier‘s eyes too? – BOP Tiger Beat
- The writers behind The Fault In Our Stars are now behind Looking For Alaska – MTV