Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Kylie Jenner probably shouldn’t be snapchatting like this – Huffington Post
- All the stages of anxiousness you’ll go through while watching Pretty Little Liars are… – Fanlala
- Tinashe covers the new issue of Complex – Just Jared
- If you’re not crushing on Hunter Hayes, we can’t be friends – Teen.com
- Ariel Winter‘s gold birthday outfit is awesome, amazing and we want it! – TooFab
- Have you seen all the new Barbie’s for 2016? – BOP Tiger Beat
- Logan Huntzberger is coming back into Rory Gilmore’s life & we could not be happier! – EW