Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
Also on Just Jared Jr
- How Netflix’s Dear White People is Breaking All The Rules and Winning – TooFab
- Could you imagine never eating a crumb of fast food? Lea Michele hasn’t – Wetpaint
- Have you ever seen the sitcom Roseanne? Well, there’s a reboot in the works – Just Jared
- Did 5SOS‘s Luke Hemmings really split up with girlfriend Arzaylea? – Teen.com
- Shay Mitchell remembers her official first day on Pretty Little Liars, and her last – Tigerbeat
- Fans really thought that Selena Gomez chopped off all of her hair and here’s how she fooled everyone – TeenVogue