Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Grace Helbig Joins Milo Ventimiglia, Mandy Moore and More for Red Nose Day – Just Jared
- Wait, wait, wait, wait. Did Jacob Whitesides and Bea Miller break up? – Teen.com
- Note to self: Never get in a rap battle with Rebel Wilson. She will destroy you – TooFab
- Alli Simpson dishes on social media pressures – Tigerbeat
- There’s a Japanese Popstar who’s performing at the Hammerstein Ballroom, and you can NEVER meet her – PopCrush
- Maisie Williams crashes Kit Harrington‘s radio interview over the phone – EW