Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Emphasis on the ‘really’ part; She should be Halloween Queen – J-14.com
- Is Mona the one with a twin on Pretty Little Liars? – Wetpaint
- We’re feeling majorly sentimental – Check out fun facts from That’s So Raven – Teen.com
- Will you watch the Saved By The Bell Lifetime flick this weekend? – TooFab
- Wentworth Miller covers August Man mag – Just Jared
- Ross Lynch officially wraps Teen Beach Movie 2 – BOP Tiger Beat
- Meet Clara Oswald’s New Man on Doctor Who – MTV