Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Kendall Jenner reportedly called Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez‘ relationship a “publicity stunt” – J-14.com
- Theo James wasn’t just hot in Divergent, check out some of his other roles – Teen.com
- Whoa! Which celeb just shaved her head? – TooFab
- Eva Mendes breaks her silence after giving birth to Ryan Gosling‘s baby – Just Jared
- Here’s a Hunger Games/One Direction mash-up that will make your day – BOP Tiger Beat
- Miley Cyrus danced topless at her birthday party – MTV News
- Get a sneak peek at tonight’s all-new Supernatural – TVLine