Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Hold up – Is there a Laura Marano & Raini Rodriguez Duet Coming? - Fanlala
- Mariah Carey majorly dissed American Idol – Just Jared
- What does the web think about Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber reuniting? – Teen.com
- Aunt Becky is coming to Fuller House & the everything is right in the world again – TooFab
- Natalie Portman opens up about her time at Harvard University…and it wasn’t pretty – EW
- Big Bird can seriously rap! – MTV