Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Justin Timberlake just announced the name of his new single – Just Jared
- Demi Lovato accused of racism after mentioning exes in new interview – Teen.com
- Blake Lively is attacked by sea creatures in The Shallows – TooFab
- Ariel Winter opens up about embracing her body confidence – Tigerbeat
- Co-star Says Dylan O’Brien is still good looking after his Maze Runner accident – PopCrush
- The Force Awakens stars John Boyega and Daisy Ridley know how to celebrate Star Wars Day – MTV