Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Shay Mitchell has a very interesting idea for an ending to Pretty Little Liars – Fanlala
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are getting a divorce after 10 years of marriage – Just Jared
- Zac Efron‘s former co-stars dish on his kissing skills – Teen.com
- Which Teen Mom star is back together with her ex? – TooFab
- In case you didn’t know, FIYM‘s Ricky Garcia is a total hottie – BOP Tiger Beat
- The original cast of Degrassi reunites and you have to see the photo – TV Line
- What happened to the cast of The O.C.? – MTV News