Check out Nina Dobrev in this interview promoting her new flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
In the video, the 23-year-old actress even admitted that she had not read Stephen Chbosky‘s wildly popular novel before auditioning for the film.
“I read the book after the fact and a lot of people thought I was crazy because I hadn’t read it before,” the Bulgarian-born beauty shared. “A lot of my close friends have been personally touched and affected by the book so they were really excited that I was going to be in the movie.”
Nina-Dobrev: “Perks” Interview<br>
Posted to: Nina Dobrev
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- How did Ariana Grande make her return to Scream Queens after being killed on the show? – Fanlala
- How did Justin Bieber react to those leaked photos? – Just Jared
- Did you know that these celebs voiced cartoon characters? – Teen.com
- Ashley Tisdale just went true red! – TooFab
- What would the cast of Invisible Sister to if they were invisible? Find out! – BOP Tiger Beat
- Here’s what you don’t know about the Felicity TV series – EW