Ashley Tisdale: Go Inside Her Closet!

Ashley Tisdale: Go Inside Her Closet!

Ashley Tisdale is featured in the latest online issue of The Coveteur.

The 27-year-old actress, sporting a hot red jacket and Blu Moon dress, opened up her home and her amazing closet to the magazine.

“I never knew how much I loved shoes until I worked with a stylist!” Ashley dished of her massive collection. “Most of my collection is from when I do events –I always want to keep the shoes. Louboutins are just so fun, and they make any outfit look amazing!”

She added of her hot pink Nikes, “Nike is so good to me and always sends me cool shoes, but these were custom made and I love a little pink.”

Be sure to head to the site to see her full collection!

Tisdale-coveteur ashley tisdale coveuter 01
Tisdale-coveteur ashley tisdale coveuter 02
Tisdale-coveteur ashley tisdale coveuter 03
Tisdale-coveteur ashley tisdale coveuter 04
Tisdale-coveteur ashley tisdale coveuter 05

Photos: The Coveteur
Posted to: Ashley Tisdale

nate @ 11:04 am on 09/25/2012

OMG her shoes!! ? I’m in love! She’s flawless.

Ok @ 11:15 am on 09/25/2012

No Thanks I have been out of the closet for years. !!!

Tiffany @ 11:24 am on 09/25/2012

I love her clothes and shoes. Her style is awesome. She looks gorgeous!

mark @ 11:58 am on 09/25/2012

I didn’t know she had tattoos. So sad.

China26 @ 12:32 pm on 09/25/2012

Lindo!!!!

Planet blue @ 2:56 pm on 09/26/2012

Love Ashley Tisdale in her Blu Moon dress!

A @ 4:50 pm on 09/26/2012

Ahh! Her closet is so amazing. So, so jealous of her.

@mark what’s wrong with tattoos?? She has several, they look great!

Jason @ 11:04 pm on 09/26/2012

@A: The problem with her tattoos is that they’re not really of anything. They’re just words written on her body. Heck, the one on her back she can’t even see!

Tizzie @ 12:47 pm on 09/27/2012

Have 3 tattoos
Believe (on the back – July 2OO9)
Fearless (wrist – January 2O11)
Jamais seule -> Never Alone (on the foot – September 2O11)

fearless. @ 8:36 am on 10/05/2012

@Jason just words? Do you even know why she got those “just words” tattoed on her body? I guess you don’t, otherwise you wouldn’t say that.

“Believe” is the first tattoo she had- it’s on her left-side back. Her mom has always told her to believe and that’s the reason why she got it tattooed.

“Fearless” is her 2nd tattoo- it’s on her wrist. She said during an interview that she likes challenges in general, even when it comes to movies roles, so she considers herself fearless.

“Jamais Seule” stands for Never Alone- it’s her 3rd tattoo and it’s on her right foot. Her family, friends and fans as well mean the world to her as they’re constantly around her. That is why she’s “Never Alone”.

Now if you consider these three meanings “just words”, I guess the “yolo” tattoo would be definitely cooler. Uh?