Miley Cyrus: New Single Out in November!?

Miley Cyrus: New Single Out in November!?

Miley Cyrus rocked out at the iHeartRadio Music Festival over the weekend and couldn’t help but spill some details about her upcoming music backstage.

Talking with Rolling Stone, the 19-year-old singer revealed, “I’m thinking hopefully November for a single.”

Miley added, “It’s just whenever we feel we’ve got that [song] we feel really confident in being the first single. I’ve got songs right now I feel like could potentially be singles, [but] it’s been two years that I haven’t said anything, and I want that to be the right thing we say.”

“Now, being a little more independent, it’s not like, ‘What’s going to be the single? Make sure you write the single first,’” she says. “I now am thinking about the full record rather than just that one hit. It’s really about the overall quality of the record,” she continued.

ARE YOU READY to hear new music from Miley?

Credit: David Becker; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Miley Cyrus

anon @ 10:05 am on 09/25/2012

I can’t wait for her new stuff

amy @ 10:43 am on 09/25/2012

Great picture of Miley – she looks gorgeous. Can’t wait for this new music from Miley.

javi @ 11:54 am on 09/25/2012

please no more pop i want to her to do ballads or country i know pop sell’s alot of records but her voice is for country or rock. we have enough pop music.

red @ 9:27 am on 09/26/2012

I can’t wait 2 hear what new songs she has made. I am a bit sad though that she has considered making this the last album that she records. Miley Cyrus, you are forever my inspiration. I love you! Thank you for everything that you have given unto me. I hope to meet you someday!

tin2x @ 10:20 am on 09/26/2012

im hwaiting!! im soooo exciteddddddd!!! love u miley

tin2x @ 10:21 am on 09/26/2012

shes hottttttt

Warren @ 1:04 am on 09/27/2012

I love new Miley music! A whole new album will be great.

gerard @ 10:56 pm on 12/12/2012

I like it! Hopefully their good though, with all this bad music around, it sure would be nice to hear something good. She’s a very talented young woman, and her hair is just outrageous! But I would’ve loved it more if she kept in her natural color.

4rZb @ 3:22 am on 08/08/2013

718906 423431Aw, this became an really good post. In thought I would like to devote writing such as this moreover – taking time and actual effort to make a quite very good article? but exactly what do I say? I procrastinate alot and by no indicates uncover a strategy to get something completed. 455398