Raini Rodriguez: 'Living Your Dreams' Music Video - Watch Now!

Raini Rodriguez: 'Living Your Dreams' Music Video - Watch Now!

Raini Rodriguez gets dolled up in a pretty peach dress for her new music video “Living Your Dreams“.

The 19-year-old entertainer’s song is featured in the flick Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva La Fiesta, which is available now!

Here’s the movie’s synopsis: Papi (George Lopez) and Chloe (Odette Annable), joined by their five playful pups and their owners Rachel (Erin Cahill) and Sam (Marcus Coloma) move into the posh Langham Hotel, complete with a luxurious doggy spa. But there’s trouble when Rosa (Kay Panabaker), the littlest member of the pack, feels smaller and less special than ever. Now it’s up to Papi to help Rosa find and celebrate her inner strength, which turns out to be bigger than she ever dreamed.

Raini Rodriguez: ‘Living Your Dreams’ Music Video

Posted to: Raini Rodriguez, Video

Jason @ 6:31 pm on 09/28/2012

Moo.

eliliiii @ 7:05 pm on 09/28/2012

@Jason:
shut up you ugly sh**

this is awsome she seems happy. :)

Jason @ 7:46 pm on 09/28/2012

@eliliiii: What, am I supposed to pretend she’s not fat? Am I not supposed to say anything? YOU said I was ugly… why is THAT okay?

cassie @ 8:08 pm on 09/28/2012

@eliliiii:
of course she seems happy – fat people are always jolly

;-)

eliliiii @ 8:20 am on 09/29/2012

you are an ugly person, because you’re leaving comments like that,
and that;s just beeing a bolly.

Jason @ 7:15 pm on 09/29/2012

@eliliiii: A bully steals your lunch money. Believe me, NOBODY took Raini’s lunch money away from her!

zoe @ 2:59 am on 09/30/2012

this girl looks 12 years old and shes 19… she so gay

mrsanonymus @ 9:03 am on 09/30/2012

OMG….she’s 19???? i always thought she’s 12 or 13!!! holy moly

lol @ 10:48 am on 09/30/2012

what a fat 12 year old ha

THAT CUTE BLONDE GIRL @ 8:11 pm on 09/24/2013

I bet you eliliiii is fat too, fat people do stick together.

PumpkinJakster @ 10:13 pm on 01/17/2014

I like how she gets in that peach dress and thinks she looks so cute; that makes her look even fatter, make-up won’t help at all, she’s ugly. Argh, what a fat girl. I like how everyone lies to her, who cares? Ignorance is bliss I guess. She’s probably kill herself if she got called fat and ugly. Well, at least I’m giving my honest opinion, she looks like the Mexican girl version of Peter. That double chin is just annoying the crap out of me. Nobody tell her she’s fat. :x

todd eng @ 6:25 am on 01/19/2014

That is, no matter what, one fat ugly woman, child (I thought she was 15 or younger). Who does she know? How does someone look like that and get a Disney show. I need to know because I ain’t the best lookin’ either. At nineteen the only friends she has are hangers on, boys would have no interest without the coverage or the $$$. To many testimonies of girls who look like her. I’m a male, I would not touch her with a ten foot pole at nineteen.