Jonas Brothers: 'Meet You in Paris' Sneak Peek - Listen Now!

Jonas Brothers: 'Meet You in Paris' Sneak Peek - Listen Now!

Check out the Jonas Brothers‘ latest song “Meet You in Paris.”

The track was featured on a recent episode of Married to Jonas, where the guys — Kevin, Joe, and Nick — spent time in the studio recording music for their upcoming album.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jonas Brothers

There’s been no word yet if “Meet You in Paris” will be the band’s first single, but we love the song!

Here are some of the lyrics: “I’ll meet you in Paris/ Somewhere in dreamland come to light/ That smile you’re wearing/ Keeps me believing, keeps me alive/ We’ll be the kings and queens of our broken scene/ I’ll meet you in Paris.”

“Meet You in Paris”
Credit: Steven Lawton; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas

dijd @ 1:34 am on 10/02/2012

Lmao hey jonas bros you’re not the script! Stop it!

isabella @ 1:38 am on 10/02/2012

THIS IS SO AMZAING, THIS SNEAK PEEK IT´S BEUATIFUL CAN´T WAIT FOR THE FULL SONG! LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS WITH ALL MY HEARTH :)

lexie @ 1:53 am on 10/02/2012

oh gosh, my tween heart beats. i feel so old now realizing it’s been over three years since their last record. i’m excited to hear some new music from them.

Lisa @ 2:14 am on 10/02/2012

Why is nick the only one singing? I always hated that about jonas….there is two other band members and joe who is fantastically talented and never got to shine behind his little brother. Shame. So glad I’m not a fan of them anymore. Feel bad for the other two and that little one ain’t even good

Like @ 5:02 am on 10/02/2012

I used to like the JBro’s and I do like this song but to me it feels as if it was one meant for Nick’s solo album and never quite made it so they’ve put it on a Jbro album instead,

sara @ 8:24 am on 10/02/2012

Lol Joe stans are hilarious!

This song is ok but Nick can do so much better. Who I am was amazing musically and lyrically so i expect a lot more from him.
He’s too talented and deserves to be very successful.

andrea @ 1:19 pm on 10/02/2012

this is a joke.. i’m not even a fan of the jonas brothers, but nick jonas and the administration album was genius, such a talented boy. I can’t believe they trough that away and make such a bad song like this, i don’t like they style anymore..

karen @ 3:44 pm on 10/02/2012

omg i loveeeeeeeeed…………………………….. <3

q @ 6:48 pm on 10/02/2012

liked it! i also want joe to sing!