Vanessa Hudgens: Halloween Horror Nights Pics!

Vanessa Hudgens: Halloween Horror Nights Pics!

Vanessa Hudgens is surrounded by some creepy looking characters during a visit to Universal Studios’s Halloween Horror Nights over the weekend.

“It’s October 1st and thought I’d share some of my pics from Halloween Horror Nights. Was sooooo much funnnnnn!! Enjoy…” the 23-year-old actress recently wrote on her website.

Vanessa even shared more pics there with younger sister Stella.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa is also pictured heading to a workout in North Hollywood on Tuesday morning (October 2).

10+ pics inside of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa-halloween vanessa hudgens horror nights 01
Vanessa-halloween vanessa hudgens horror nights 02
Vanessa-halloween vanessa hudgens horror nights 03
Vanessa-halloween vanessa hudgens horror nights 04
Vanessa-halloween vanessa hudgens horror nights 05
Vanessa-halloween vanessa hudgens horror nights 06
Vanessa-halloween vanessa hudgens horror nights 07
Vanessa-halloween vanessa hudgens horror nights 08
Vanessa-halloween vanessa hudgens horror nights 09
Vanessa-halloween vanessa hudgens horror nights 10

Photos: Limelight
Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens

JRDN @ 4:33 pm on 10/02/2012

It’s amazing that there is no comments on this site yet, just visited JJ site and they are already name calling her. What worries me that today’s generation is filled with too much hate and revenge that the picture of the future looks dark and dead. People have lost all respect for one another it’s sad.
Vanessa looks really tired but committed to getting herself ready for her next role good job Vanessa.

theresa @ 6:10 pm on 10/02/2012

@JRDN: I agree and then some of them expect people to believe that their comments bare no reflection of their true character.
I’m not sure if all the working out is for a new role or just keeping fit, but keep up the good work; I think she looks great.

mags @ 9:07 pm on 10/02/2012

@JRDN: your right, i stop defending vanessa, i just support her project thats the only thing i can do as a fan, can’t wait for her next movie which will be showing here last week of december.

tc @ 12:10 am on 10/03/2012

That looks like fun

tc @ 12:10 am on 10/03/2012

She looks gorgeous

tina @ 12:11 am on 10/03/2012

That freaks me out, it’s so scary!

My 2 Cents @ 12:14 am on 10/03/2012

She’s such a positive person and so full of life. It’s nice to see, and I love her smile. So pretty.

amante @ 1:50 am on 10/03/2012

I love her

amante @ 1:50 am on 10/03/2012

She’s at the Justin Bieber concert

amante @ 1:51 am on 10/03/2012

Salina reunion

tc @ 1:52 am on 10/03/2012

I love her close family ties

lovaticssaur @ 8:52 am on 10/03/2012

I looooooooooove Vanessa! She is such a positive person, like somebody already said… And I love seeing her and Stella together always. Is the most amazing thing EVER. I bet she had sooo much fun in the Halloween Horror Night! I wish I was there.

Like @ 9:31 am on 10/03/2012

As was stated earlier the world is full of hate….You know why? The media. Sites like this publish these pics and people then think it is there right to comment on them, and say mean things or even comment on things which have nothing to do with them.

For example, People on this post have said they love seeing Vanessa and Stella together and you love her close family ties. While these are nice comments, they are weird. It’s like do you go up to random people in the street and say oh I love how your spending time with your family. No you don’t.
Vanessa is a normal 23 year old who has an unusual job. Her job is to make movies and promote them. Her job never has been to open herself up for her life to be commented on. This has happened because the media and fans think they have the right to do this, they don’t. What right do fans have to comment on everything she does? I understand that you all support her and it’s lovely,it truly is. But sometimes some fans get a little too invested in her. To be passionate about her is great, but that’s your opinion. Some people are not passionate about her,but they still have a right to comment. I don’t condone haters but what annoys me more than haters,is fans who become haters of other people because they disagreed with something. If you ignore haters they go away,they only come back because you respond to them time and again.

Haters Suck! @ 4:02 pm on 10/03/2012

@like
I don’t believe this “leave haters alone and they go away stuff”. Why would they? If someone pushes you down and you do nothing what’s stopping them from coming back and shoving you again? No the best way to deal with them is to show you’re not afraid to shove them right back.

tina @ 7:13 pm on 10/03/2012

@Haters Suck!: I agree, if you ignore them they start answering each other.