Demi Lovato Covers 'Teen Vogue' November 2012

Demi Lovato Covers 'Teen Vogue' November 2012

Demi Lovato is breathtaking in a TopShop dress in this new shot from her November 2012 cover of Teen Vogue.

The 20-year-old musician opened up to the glossy about her ‘friend cleanse’, Niall Horan, and X Factor. Check it:

On her role as a mentor on X Factor: “There’s so much more to it than just being a talented singer. I’m going to help them mentally prepare for everything that’s coming—like, all these things that have happened to me recently, I really attribute them, in part, to the work that I’ve been doing on myself. The second that I became more centered and aware of who I am, my performances got better, and I was better able to relate to people. For a long time, I was pretending to be someone that I wasn’t, and I was miserable. When I came out and said, “I’m human, I’ve got problems, but I’m willing to share them,” that’s when I started to really connect. I’ve just begun working on my fourth album, and I want to do that in my music too. I’m tired of songs that don’t have much emotion in them.”

On keeping good friends close: “I’m consistently busy, but I make sure I spend a lot of time with my friends and family. I did kind of a friend cleanse right after rehab, where I weeded out people who didn’t have my best interests at heart. Now I have friends who love me for who I am and don’t care about what I’m doing. Most of them aren’t in the industry. Some of them don’t even know my songs!”

On dating rumors between her and Niall: “He’s a really awesome, sweet guy. But he’s not my boyfriend…. I’m in a place right now where I really need to focus on myself. Obviously, I’m still going to like people—or love them—but I need to not be in a relationship for a while because I need to be okay with being alone, first. I’m really happy right now. I never thought it was possible to be happy because of how depressed I was my entire life. But I feel so incredible. It’s like I’m living in a dream.”

Demi-tv demi lovato teen vogue november 2012 01
Demi-tv demi lovato teen vogue november 2012 02
Demi-tv demi lovato teen vogue november 2012 03
Demi-tv demi lovato teen vogue november 2012 04

Credit: Jason Kibbler; Photos: Teen Vogue
Posted to: Demi Lovato, Magazine

agnesa @ 6:00 pm on 10/08/2012

wow what photoshop can make thouse days she looks totally difernet and thinner so good job teen vogue :P

Doug @ 7:21 pm on 10/08/2012

Looks like a hand written letter to Teen Vogue is in order this evening. Thanks Just Jared for the pictures. Thank you Teen Vogue. You can rest assure in the piedmont triad region of North Carolina I will be buying every copy I see.

kanani @ 12:54 am on 10/09/2012

She looks so beautiful! But I do agree she looks thinner than she actually is. This is why young girls these days wish they were so thin, because magazines photoshop models and celebrities and make them look different instead of showing their natural beauty. I wish they didn’t photoshop her body, she’s a gorgeous girl and her body is fine just the way it is! <3

sara @ 9:05 am on 10/09/2012

“I did kind of a friend cleanse right after rehab” she meant SG. but other than that I’m really happy she’s still friends with miley and I love her

Melissa @ 3:49 am on 10/10/2012

she looks so gorgeous blond and with a relaxed face. like a model. i do agree with everyone else though that she does seem oddly slimmer than most other pics of her

rissa @ 11:52 am on 10/10/2012

wow, that is a looooot of photoshop… it almost doesn’t look like her?! :(

Megan @ 1:29 am on 10/13/2012

She looks flawless without make-up on! Yes, she does look very thin and i can say it does look photoshopped to an extent, but Demi has a small waist, if you look here: http://cdn04.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/spears-miamix/britney-spears-demi-lovato-x-factor-prep-in-miami-10.jpg you can see her waist is pretty thin. Although Demi is healthy and beautiful and I think her body is flawless the way it is so people should just leave her body and not edit it.

ASHWINI @ 12:52 pm on 11/07/2012

In this pic Demi looks almost like Kate Winslet !!!! Also she looks damn beautiful……she is such an inspiration.. hats of to demi

Steven @ 8:22 pm on 11/12/2012

This is not even similar to her face…. I mean, she’s a beautiful girl, but this is just another person… And also in the fist phto, has she ever been THAT tall??
L o a d s of photoshop