Lily Collins & Jamie Campbell Bower: Froyo Treat in Toronto

Lily Collins & Jamie Campbell Bower: Froyo Treat in Toronto

Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower hit the streets of Toronto, Canada for a late night snack on Friday night (October 12).

The adorable couple stopped off for a cool frozen treat after a long day of filming from Yoco Frozen Yogurt.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lily Collins

The two are currently filming The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones with Robert Sheehan and Keven Zegers.

Did you see the new featurette and first look at the movie? Go watch!

Lily-jamie lily collins jamie bower froyo 01
Lily-jamie lily collins jamie bower froyo 02
Lily-jamie lily collins jamie bower froyo 03
Lily-jamie lily collins jamie bower froyo 04
Lily-jamie lily collins jamie bower froyo 05

Credit: S Fernandez; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Jamie Campbell Bower, Lily Collins

Ok @ 12:49 pm on 10/14/2012

I just love seeing this pic

Kelly @ 2:09 pm on 10/14/2012

He was much cuter when he didn’t do fake relationships for press.

dany @ 2:37 pm on 10/14/2012

They are adorable! :)

Lisa @ 2:47 pm on 10/14/2012

Lily is so AWESOME

Jenny @ 4:59 pm on 10/14/2012

I swear they do photo ops weekly. Quit trying to sell yourself, you don’t look cute.

ozzie @ 12:41 am on 10/15/2012

actually Jenny (if that’s your real name) they’re pretty adorable.

and to kelly: as far as “fake relationships” do you think they are fake friends? they are just hanging out together which isn’t weird at all because they are filming a movie together.

Sarah @ 2:27 pm on 10/15/2012

They’re too cute

Kelly @ 3:39 pm on 10/15/2012

@ozzie: No, they don’t look cute. They look fake. They do photo ops every week. Only these two. Never any of the other stars. They’re trying to sell their relationship. And maybe I’d have bought it if they didn’t start BEFORE the movie and like 2 seconds after he got out of an engagement. As it stands, this is pure PR crap.

Pixie @ 4:01 am on 10/16/2012

I’m not saying that they might not be real, but from the looks of it it really does look like photo ops. Honestly, they always seem to be somehow staring at the camera and being ridiculously happy. I mean there’s no crime in happiness but somethings just off… While he was dating Bonnie I rarely saw that many public personal outings of them in such sort time gaps. I hope I make sense.

Sometimes I don’t even blame them. Sometimes I blame Hollywood and the things their agents expect them to do to sell their movies.

dany @ 8:08 am on 10/16/2012

and each sees things as they want! I prefer to see the best in people, because I do not know what kind of relationship they have!

how can I judge something I have no knowledge