Nick & Joe Jonas: New Tattoo Pics!

Nick & Joe Jonas: New Tattoo Pics!

Not only do the Jonas Brothers have new music coming out, but they’ve also got some new ink!

Over the weekend, both Joe and Nick Jonas got tattoos, which they showed off on Twitter.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jonas Brothers

Joe got an African Adinkra symbol tat, which he tweeted along with its meaning, “help me, help you.”

Nick‘s tattoo is also on his arm and is of the word “Mercy,” which is written in a fancy font.

Bigger pics inside…

Jonas-tattoos jonas tattoos 01
Jonas-tattoos jonas tattoos 02

Credit: Ivan Nikolov; Photos: WENN, Twitter
Posted to: Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas

lolita @ 11:10 am on 10/16/2012

The meaning behind Joe’s tattoo it’s beautiful “Help me and let me help you”. That trip he made to Africa back in 2010 really caused an impact on him.
I’d like to know what’s the meaning behind Nick’s tattoo but i’m guessing it has something to do with Jesus.

Lisa @ 11:14 am on 10/16/2012

Joes is awesome I love love love the meaning …great tat. Wow what an awesome guy

Nicks looks like something a chick would have lolol!!! And with an infinity symbol too. Way to girl dude, too bad that’s stuck on you for life. He’s gonna regret that one. I mean…I like the meaning but soooooo feminine looking

sara @ 11:17 am on 10/16/2012

Nick twitter is amazing! Very elegant and meaningful. Good choice Nick!

sara @ 11:23 am on 10/16/2012

*Nick’s tatoo

I have no idea why I wrote twitter lmao!

lolita @ 11:26 am on 10/16/2012

Lisa @ 11:14 am on 10/16/2012

—————————————-

Back off, don’t diss Nick you awful Joe stan you.

Nick’s tattoo is beautiful and classy
Joe’s is kinda gansta and awesome
Both are great.

mary @ 12:04 pm on 10/16/2012

Well said @lolita!
I’m so tired of Joe stans dissing Nick. You prefer Joe ok, no need to bash his brother

kelly @ 1:28 pm on 10/16/2012

News from 2015: Joe and Nick Jonas get laser surgery to remove tats LOL!!!!

random person @ 3:00 pm on 10/16/2012

I like both Nick & Joe (and Kevin), but I agree with not liking Nick’s tat. It’s not that it’s girly, per say, it just strikes me as more typical and less artistic. Obviously it’s more important for him to like it than anybody else though, so no worries.

I do love Joe’s tat though. I like the meaning behind it & the fact that he expressed something with art rather than just words. I wonder if they got theirs together.

katta @ 4:20 pm on 10/16/2012

I don’t like tattoos but Joe is my idol and that never will change. I love the meaning of his tattoo

Taylor Swift @ 7:10 pm on 10/16/2012

I looove Joe’s tattoo.
Imma write a song about it.

Jason @ 2:52 am on 10/17/2012

@Taylor Swift: Hey Taylor, I thought you only wrote songs about the tattoos that broke up with you.

Ashley @ 6:41 am on 10/17/2012

Nice boys

cherlene fries @ 10:10 pm on 12/01/2012

its for miley cryus 5 letters starts with m ends in y think about it

Paige @ 5:40 pm on 12/22/2012

I never noticed the infinity symboling underneath Mercy.

I just hope for all 3 of them, this isn’t going to be an addiction.
Cause they got great bodies, and need not to cover in tattoos.