Olivia Holt & Luke Benward: Holding Hands at Disneyland!

Olivia Holt & Luke Benward: Holding Hands at Disneyland!

Girl vs. Monster stars Luke Benward and Olivia Holt sit up at the front of the Space Mountain ride during their trip to Disneyland over the weekend in Anaheim, Calif.

The two actors were spotted holding hands around the park while trying to keep up with Luke‘s younger sister, Gracie.

“Disneyland today with @graciebenward and @olivia_holt and the fams. Me and liv on space mountain. #dreamcometrue pic.twitter.com/JXW6wlfm,” Luke tweeted with a fun pic.

Gracie added on her Instagram with a slew of pics, “Met Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, Merida, and Rapunzel! Successful Day! Oh and this is the last picture promise!”

On Friday night, Girl Vs. Monster premiered to 4.9 million Total Viewers (2.8 million Kids 2-11, 2.2 million Kids 6-11 and 1.9 million Tweens), ranking as Friday’s #1 TV telecast across target kid demographics.

Luke-olivia luke benward olivia holt space mountain 01
Luke-olivia luke benward olivia holt space mountain 02
Luke-olivia luke benward olivia holt space mountain 03
Luke-olivia luke benward olivia holt space mountain 04

Photos: Instagram, Twitter
Posted to: Luke Benward, Olivia Holt

oh no this did not happen olivia holt is so dumb for doing this

Adajia @ 10:06 am on 11/12/2012

I hate Olivia!!

Leolivia shipper @ 6:34 pm on 11/13/2012

I can’t believe their dating :( I’m a shipper for Leolivia :( When I see articles like this, I get sad D’: Olivia don’t do this to us

olivia should be dating leo!!! @ 6:04 pm on 11/14/2012

The name says it all. REALLY?! OLIVIA AND LUKE???? Well, time to make my move on leo howard. Hellooooo cutie!!! lol :)

oh Olivia…you should couple with leo…you guys are awesome..i love to see u both..maybe i’m not your biggest fan but i’m leonator and olivian!!

Mikela @ 8:30 pm on 11/28/2012

If she wants to date him, she should!

leolivia @ 4:45 pm on 12/08/2012

If she’s going for the whole “Co-Star Thing” I guarantee that in Season 3 of Kickin’ It, when Kim and Jack finally date (revealed and it will happen) that she will dump Luke and go out with Leo.

Leolivia 4eva @ 6:49 am on 01/05/2013

Did anyone else notice that when Olivia and Luke started dating, that Leo started putting sad love quotes on Twitter! He put things like:
-It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it’s even harder to give up when it’s everything you want.

Olivia looks at her kickin it cast as brothers and Leo is her best friend. I think Leo likes her more than a friend. He put on Twitter: There’s nothing worse than dying to say something but not knowing how to say it…

I hope that one day they will go out because they are such a cute couple.

Alexis @ 3:54 pm on 01/06/2013

I’m Happy For Them But In Oh Christmas Nuts (Kickin’ It They Acted Like The Date On The Last Episode Of Season 2 They Acted Like The Never Happened

name @ 4:10 am on 03/15/2013

@Alexis:
ikr

name @ 4:31 am on 03/15/2013

@Leolivia 4eva: no he didnt ???

sELENIA @ 11:14 pm on 03/15/2013

Actually the christmas episode was filmed BEFORE the “Kickin It On Our Own”. You can tell by the hair that Leo has. “Kickin It On Our Own” was supossed to be the season finale.

Julie Kay @ 8:43 pm on 04/04/2013

at first i thought that luke was A LOT older than olivia, turns out, he’s only 2 yrs oldr. but idunnooo…. i like leo and olivia together A LOT better

Dee @ 1:53 pm on 01/24/2014

Luke and Olivia are good for each other

dani @ 5:29 pm on 06/27/2014

I think they are a great couple and olivia can date whoever she wants to date last time I checked it was her life not yours if ur a leolivia fan so be it I am too but I don’t put negative stuff online about luke and olivia dating I mean I am a really great fan of luke,leo and olivia they are all really great people if olivia and leo don’t want 2 date then so what!