Demi Lovato: Back to Brunette on 'X Factor'

Demi Lovato: Back to Brunette on 'X Factor'

Demi Lovato takes the stage with her group on Wednesday night’s (October 31) X Factor on Fox in Los Angeles.

The 20-year-old musician looks to have gone back to her brunette locks from her blonde tresses tweeted, “OH MY GOD!!!!!!! LIVE SHOWS!!!!!!!!!! Hslshfkskagxkufkenwkfldhalflcyendodi”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Demi Lovato

Demi added after the show aired, “So proud of my group @JennelGarcia @CeCeMissXtotheO @ThatKiddWill @PaigeAva! You guys were amazing!”

“Shout out to the few audience members tonight that flew in all the way from Brazil to see the show!! I love my Brazilian fans!!! ?” she wrote.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Demi’s new hair? Did you watch the live show?

Demi-brunette demi lovato brunette x factor 01
Demi-brunette demi lovato brunette x factor 02
Demi-brunette demi lovato brunette x factor 03
Demi-brunette demi lovato brunette x factor 04

Credit: Ray Mickshaw; Photos: Fox
Posted to: Demi Lovato, X Factor

A @ 11:17 am on 11/01/2012

OMFG!!! She looks exactly the same as she did in Camp Rock! That’s so freaking weird! :O But I wish she would go black, it’s much better. Cause right now she looks like a teenager, like she’s 14-years old….

Doug @ 11:32 am on 11/01/2012

With all due respect to the Brazil fans. You can try as you might but you will never over come my shoe box full of tickets stubs, the miles on the DCV ( other wise known as Demi Chase Vehicle) let alone the great times my crowd has had chasing Ms. Lovato around the country. I will always be her NUMBER ONE FAN.

Edgar @ 10:29 pm on 11/01/2012

DEMI!!! YOU KEEP MAKING MY DAYS BETTER AND BETTER!! LOVE YOU!!

bianca jonas @ 6:45 am on 11/02/2012

BRILLIANT!

CAROL DONATO @ 12:22 pm on 11/02/2012

Well… When I see her with this new hair, I feel like nothing happened since the end of Camp Rock! I’s weird, but it kinda desappears from my mind… I feel that she’s the same 16 years old girl, with pop rock songs, so naive and everything! Really really weird feeling, but… It’s the way I feel! And about brazillian fans… I was SO happy that she recognized the effort that they’ve had, with this little tweet! So sweet! <3

yara @ 1:26 pm on 11/02/2012

ugly

Melissa @ 6:13 pm on 11/02/2012

OUR MITCHIE IS BACK BABY! UHHHUL

Kimberly @ 11:10 pm on 11/02/2012

beeurrrrh I liked it better blonde and long.. now it just look plain

najah @ 8:26 am on 11/03/2012

she looks beautiful in brunette ! awwww :’)