'Pair of Kings' Canceled!

'Pair of Kings' Canceled!

Sad news — Pair of Kings has been canceled!

Star Adam Hicks first posted the news on his official Twitter, saying, “Waz up.!! Juz 2 say XD’s not going forward with a 4th season of POK – I had a blast and hope u did too. Catch you on the other side. A+ x”

Doc Shaw added, “Also, TY you an amazing cast @ryanochoa @kelseychow @genosegers @adamhicks702 and more. I had a blast #POK4eva.”

Also starring Kelsey Chow, Geno Segers, Ryan Ochoa and formerly Mitchel Musso, the show followed fraternal twins, Brady and Boomer, who lead a typical teenage life while being raised by their aunt and uncle in Chicago, but unbeknownst to them, they’re successors to the throne of the island of Kinkow.

ARE YOU SAD that Pair of Kings isn’t coming back?

Credit: Bob DAmico; Photos: Disney XD
Posted to: Adam Hicks, Doc Shaw, Kelsey Chow, Pair of Kings, Ryan Ochoa

Pages: [1] 2 »
Erica S. @ 11:34 pm on 11/05/2012

Im like, almost in tears! No shame, I loove this show!!! :’(

Erica S. @ 11:37 pm on 11/05/2012

Any other POK fans? Lets follow eachother so we can all cry over this! @MyDisneyLife…Its always the good shows that have to go. Like, why?!?!

Brian @ 12:53 am on 11/06/2012

It kinda sucks. But they should have kept with the original concept of the show being about the creepiness of the island. The Kings never came off as the champions they were supposed to be. It became just a typical Disney comedy. One King gets in trouble because of something stupid and the other King has to bail him out. I was hoping we would see them evolve as characters but they never really did.

acg @ 11:45 pm on 11/07/2012

the show just went downhill since brady (mitchel musso) left the show. i stopped watching after adam hicks first episode on the show.

karina @ 5:07 am on 11/22/2012

k yes its sad but honestly the show was going no where with adam hicks being on the show instead of mitchel musso , cuz alot of ppl just watched it cuz mitchel musso was on it . plus the show didnt really have a concept anymore…

seanbz @ 2:33 am on 12/10/2012

There was no way it could continue without musso and its actually pretty upsetting that he didnt get mentioned in this

walensia @ 4:39 pm on 01/03/2013

I think Mitchel Musso and Doc Shaw ware great team. I was so disappointed when i found out that Mitchel Musso is leaving the show. I feel really bad about it.

loganchase16 @ 7:49 pm on 01/12/2013

My cousin and I ALWAYS watched POK together and we’re saddened it has come to an end. However, my cousin knew the series wouldn’t last with Adam replacing Mitchel on the show.

Two and a Half Men, TAKE NOTES! POK is just doing what you should’ve done after the first season with Ashton Kutcher replacing Charlie Sheen.

Don’t get me wrong, Adam is a great actor. He just didn’t fit with the mold and concept of POK. My cousin and I really hope that Mitchel comes back for the final episodes. Otherwise, it would be a hopeful waste over nothing.

Joey @ 6:12 pm on 01/22/2013

The moment I heard about Mitchel’s DUI arrest, I knew the show was in trouble. And I know every other fan sensed it too.

alexandra @ 11:19 am on 02/09/2013

ya se que las fans de mitchel musso estan molestas porque se fue del programa y el era que le dava la chispa al programa y cuando entro adam hicks que es un gran actor las fans se molestaron por el remplazo y la verdad esque voy a extrañar par de reyes a mi sinceramente me gustaron todas la temporadas incluyendo sin mitchel musso y la verdad es que me da mucha pena que el programa se halla cancelado…

Max @ 5:29 pm on 02/14/2013

GOOD! Mitchell was an awesome actor on Pair of Kings. When he left everyone knew that the show is going to suck. Believe me i am not a disney fan at all because their shows suck old disney is better. But Pair of Kings is the show i watch cause it was good but now all Disney shows SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

kkkkkkk @ 8:45 am on 02/26/2013

@acg:
me too :(

brandon @ 4:55 am on 03/15/2013

i hate to see this show go off i love this show i wish this show wont go off there is nothing funner then this show

sam @ 6:20 am on 03/19/2013

i am really sad the show is ending i just wish mitchell musso was back on the show i hope that the last few episodes he comes back and they have a reounion or something I LOVE POK!!!! i wish it would not end:(
:( :( :(

Whenever Mitchel Musso left POK I stopped watching it, I knew it was going to be crap from there on, no offence to Adam Hicks like but it just wasn’t the same without Mitch, he was the sole reason I watched POK!!

Jason @ 9:46 pm on 03/30/2013

@Erica S.: Or we could do a petition to get Musso back and keep the show for at least another season.

Ashley @ 1:16 pm on 04/03/2013

@Erica S.:
hi, im a 12 year old girl using my moms email but i feel the same way, i just wish they would make a 4th season and bring Brady back, he was one of my favorite characters in the show, they have to bring him back!!!!
Im like crying right now!!!

Ashley @ 1:20 pm on 04/03/2013

@Jason: I think that your soooo right Jason, all fans of POK should do a petition, the show has to continue, they have got to bring back Mitchel Musso.

Belac smis @ 8:05 pm on 04/10/2013

I’m crying I don’t know about you but I complaining to Disney xd and if I get enough people maybe we can bring season four to the air

Roxy @ 9:43 pm on 04/13/2013

hi, I really like POK like really do I wanted a three brothers to meet or something I don’t want it to be canceled. but y r they canceling it did they run out off ideas I am with any body who wants POK!!!

donna @ 1:41 pm on 04/17/2013

@Belac smis:

yes i agree i’m a mother of four boys and i myself like the show,
/2012/11/05/pair-of-kings-canceled/comment-page-1/#comment-13940710″>Belac smis:

donna @ 1:44 pm on 04/17/2013

if there was something we all could do to get them to make another season with all kings it would be great. mother of four.

cindy swartzfager @ 7:43 pm on 04/20/2013

I stopped watching pair of queens when mitchell musco quit.I hated adam hicks!

Izzy @ 1:08 am on 04/28/2013

I can’t believe they would just cancel the show it was amazing even after the other guy Brady left I love this show and will cry because I will just be watching re runs of this now I am gonna cry why does every good show have to go cant they just last forever POK I love you and you well be missed I love you guys all the cast well this is goodbye

bai-0z @ 11:34 pm on 05/02/2013

@cindy swartzfager: me to!!! We want mitchel musso…

Pages: [1] 2 »