Vanessa Hudgens: Hurricane Sandy Telethon!

Vanessa Hudgens: Hurricane Sandy Telethon!

Vanessa Hudgens lends a hand during the Hurricane Sandy Celebrity Telethon Fundraiser hosted by MSG Network and the Garden of Dreams Foundation held at Fuse Studios on Friday night (November 9) in New York City.

The 23-year-old actress joined many others including Katrina Bowden, Lisa Ling and Vinny Guadagnino.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Later that night, Vanessa joined Katrina and a couple of other friends at the New York Knicks basketball game at Madison Square Garden.

The Knicks beat the Dallas Mavericks, 104-94.

Hudgens-hurricane vanessa hudgens hurricane sandy telethon 01
Hudgens-hurricane vanessa hudgens hurricane sandy telethon 02
Hudgens-hurricane vanessa hudgens hurricane sandy telethon 03
Hudgens-hurricane vanessa hudgens hurricane sandy telethon 04
Hudgens-hurricane vanessa hudgens hurricane sandy telethon 05

Credit: James Devaney; Photos: WireImage
Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens

Like @ 3:06 pm on 11/10/2012

Commendable that she has actually DONE something rather than just blogging about it to her fans and expecting them to do something.

I rather like the outfit it’d interesting and quirky and suiting the purpose for which it is being worn.

amber @ 3:18 pm on 11/10/2012

amber
love
mom

Haters Suck! @ 3:30 pm on 11/10/2012

No matter what Vanessa does haters will always find something to b!tch about. But they can all go suck…..

tina @ 3:33 pm on 11/10/2012

She’s looking great and giving her time to help. Gotta love this girl.

Like @ 4:02 pm on 11/10/2012

@Haters Suck!: No one on her has said anything negative about Vanessa. I think you are confusing this with Just Jared.

Vanessa,as already stated has done a commendable thing by helping out and looks great. Please read the comments before you write a demeaning hateful comment about things that are not actually being said.

Haters Suck! @ 4:35 pm on 11/10/2012

@like
Ever heard of a backhanded compliment? That’s exactly what your comment sounded like.

liss @ 12:24 am on 11/11/2012

I know she’s doing a great job for an awesome cause, but My GODDD her style is Hideous!!! she looks like ok i dont need a bath so lets put some clothes and walk away! serious hate me if you like but she always looks dirty. this boho chic style that she wants to pull off is more that a failure on the making!!

Paulie @ 1:00 am on 11/11/2012

@Like: agree!

Leann @ 3:37 am on 11/11/2012

It seems like ‘Haters Suck!’ is always trying to start drama. No one is name calling your precious Vanessa, so do everyone a favor and SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY. Geez. I can’t stand immature people on here.

Rea @ 5:26 am on 11/11/2012

Vanessa you’re beautiful, but I think you look like need more time to sleep. Your face isn’t look fresh and less glowing than usual. And enough with the over tanned skin. You’re already beautiful. In my opinion, your style is better back then.

Daisy @ 7:41 am on 11/11/2012

@liss@Leann@Like @Paulie: Do not come to this place if you don’t like her. ..and Oh my… Why do Zac From crazy fans always come to her posts and blame her?
His fans are really trash.

zanessafan @ 8:31 am on 11/11/2012

Drop-dead gorgeous!! :O I LOVE ZANESSA but ain’t blaming anyone for their break up. <3

Haters Suck! @ 8:36 am on 11/11/2012

@daisy
Thank you.

mark @ 11:53 am on 11/11/2012

She really should hire a stylist. She looks llike she walked off Head od the Class set in the 80s. She’s an adult now. She should dress like she’s not a toddler.

Paulie @ 5:27 pm on 11/11/2012

@Daisy: ??? I’m sorry? I am not a fan of Zac Efron or Vanessa Hudgens

liss @ 1:09 am on 11/12/2012

@Daisy you need to start to put attention what people do really writte here. first: i do compliment of the great cause she was making, second: you really must be blind because am not the only person who’s talking about how bad she’s been in her style like am here to pick some ideas to how to make outfits and if i see one that really needs some help i will say it in a heart beat and third: no one gives a crap about her last relationship with zac!! am not a crazy ass fan who’s comes here and try to be mean. like i say in my comment wich is a constructive criticize SHE NEEDS HELP her style makes her not flawless like she was in the beginning.

celestine @ 4:45 am on 11/12/2012

I’m sorry but I don’t appreciate you calling us Zac fans trash, when no one bashed her!…Seriously?….And no one is ‘b**ching’ about her…@Like was just stating that unlike most celebrities who just tweet or facebook about it, she at least is doing something and even called her actions commendable! …

And I think it doesn’t make anyone less of a fan to voice their opinion if they don’t like what a certain celeb is wearing! … Remember those red lace pants?…’nough said! And not everyone likes the ‘Boho Chic’ style.

Just because one voices an opinion that is different from you doesn’t mean they are a hater…

I’m a Zac fan but do I come here and bash her? No. Just cause one bashes her doesn’t mean they are an ‘Efron’ fan …

My 2 Cents @ 1:56 pm on 11/12/2012

What a heart in this beautiful girl. One of the many reasons I love her.

cathy @ 4:07 pm on 11/12/2012

@liss@mark@Rea:What does it matter if she wears like that?
She can wear anything she likes
Does she need your permission even on her clothing?
@Paulie:I saw you on Zac’s posts

tina @ 4:14 pm on 11/12/2012

She’s at a basketball game what do you expect, a ball dress? That remark about not looking clean always comes off as just what it is, racist.

lauren @ 11:14 pm on 11/12/2012

@liss has a point, @tina you most be a troll because i dont see that shes being a racist she have her opinion. like yours yeah no body says nothing about wering a ball dress but i still like others here think her style was more cute before. And wow this zac thing is boring come”on this happen years ago they move on they happy in there life.

Emma @ 12:25 am on 11/13/2012

I don’t understand why his fans still come to her postings.
Now, she is not related to him any longer.@lauren: So, you go to Zac’s board please!!

Leann @ 1:06 am on 11/13/2012

Daisy, I’m not a zac fan or a vanessa fan. I’m just tried of this haters suck person starting drama everywhere.