Demi Lovato: New Arm Tattoo!

Demi Lovato: New Arm Tattoo!

Demi Lovato just got a new tattoo and she shared her experience with her fans on Twitter!

The 20-year-old singer and X Factor judge got inked by celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D on Sunday (November 25).

“Thank you so much @thekatvond for my new ink!! I think it’s beautiful and I love it!!” Demi wrote of her new tattoo, which also features twelve birds flying up her arm.

“And another picture of my new birdies” Demi added.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Demi Lovato’s new arm tattoo?

Demi-tattoo demi lovato new arm tattoo via kat von d 01
Demi-tattoo demi lovato new arm tattoo via kat von d 02
Demi-tattoo demi lovato new arm tattoo via kat von d 03

Photos: Twitter
Posted to: Demi Lovato

Samson @ 11:35 am on 11/26/2012

This is a pretty cool tattoo.

loisM @ 11:47 am on 11/26/2012

the “12 birds” tattoo is new but the “faith” tattoo isn’t…anyway, it’s pretty rad! I love it!

steel @ 2:25 pm on 11/26/2012

AHHHH!!!! What is she doing!? She was a natural beauty, but with all these tattoos all over her body, she’s making herself ugly! This girl definitely hasn’t gotten rid of her self-destructive streak. Now, instead of cutting herself, she just gets a tattoo needle stuck into her and graffiti painted all over her body.

Nur. @ 2:30 pm on 11/26/2012

I’m not sure if I like it… Eventually it will grew up on me.

Nur. @ 2:31 pm on 11/26/2012

It will grow on me* (I don’t know what I was thinking haha)

truth @ 6:03 pm on 11/26/2012

@steel: omg i just said that too she is just getting tatoos to replace cutting her self.

ash @ 8:31 pm on 11/26/2012

ewww that tatoo is so ugly and gross. kids please don’t look up to her she’s no role model.

kate @ 8:43 pm on 11/26/2012

her faith tattoo and her cross were my fav tattoos of hers … looks kinda like too much .. it isnt too bad tho!

LB @ 9:15 pm on 11/26/2012

I don’t think getting tattoos equates to cutting yourself. She probably just likes tattoos because she’s always tried to look “edgy” with the leather, spikes, heavy makeup, and black outfits. And come on, there’s no way these birds are worse than Liam Payne’s arrows.

Alisa @ 10:27 pm on 11/26/2012

i guess shes not going back to acting anymore :(

Doug @ 9:22 am on 11/27/2012

If there is one thing I could say. Ms. Lovato manages good or bad to take my breathe away at least once a week.

Andrea @ 1:10 pm on 11/27/2012

@ash:
um she actually is MY role model and is a role model to millions of girls. A tattoo doesnt make you who you are, those tattoos mean something to her, and there not ugly but you know what is ugly? Your heart. I feel sorry for you. If you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all.

Mo @ 3:38 pm on 12/07/2012

Demi Lovato’s new tattoo looks incredible and Kat Von D is a very talented tattoo artist.

I Got Uggs!