Vanessa Hudgens: Knicks Game with Austin Butler!

Vanessa Hudgens: Knicks Game with Austin Butler!

Vanessa Hudgens spends some quality time with her boyfriend Austin Butler while watching a Knicks basketball game at Madison Square Garden on Friday (November 30) in New York City.

The 23-year-old actress watched the New York Knicks win against the Washington Wizards with a final score of 108-87.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa recently wrote on her blog, “It’s happening!!! Christmas is coming!!! I love the holidays. Now that Thanksgiving is over it is time to start thinking about gifts… I might do a lil gift guide for the holidays. What do you guys think?”

In case you missed it, have a look at Vanessa on the cover of Glow magazine’s Winter issue.

Vanessa-knicks vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 01
Vanessa-knicks vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 02
Vanessa-knicks vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 03
Vanessa-knicks vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 04
Vanessa-knicks vanessa hudgens christmas is comingvanessa hudgens christmas is coming 05

Like @ 3:04 pm on 12/01/2012

Highly amused that you guys have not bought/published the pics of them being all coupley… Bad journalism that.

Vanessa looks amazing-although a tad over dressed for a bball game-but great all the same.

:) @ 3:19 pm on 12/01/2012

lol this girl know how to dress ?? seriously now
we are in 2012 NOT 1987 .wtf !!

Aly @ 3:34 pm on 12/01/2012

@:):

Oh you clone, how could you get the wrong twitter account? Btw, BRATARA not BRATATA since you so know romanian… NOT!

tina @ 6:01 pm on 12/01/2012

Cute couple

OK @ 7:27 pm on 12/01/2012

Hi cutie , Hi hottie , I believe in you.

Lawrence @ 12:11 am on 12/02/2012

Sweet!.

inertia @ 3:56 am on 12/02/2012

top most famewhoring couple in hw right now.lol they just need to realise what a joke they are

zanessafan @ 8:19 am on 12/02/2012

Obviously, I’m not liking the view. But I so love Vanessa as an individual. No hate.

Diane @ 8:30 am on 12/02/2012

One of the worse and ugly couple that Hollywood has…ewwww…yuckkkk

tina @ 9:43 am on 12/02/2012

Since they are in NY and are happy I’m good.

Emma @ 9:52 am on 12/02/2012

@Diane: shut up and stay stll…you are pathetic

OK @ 10:56 am on 12/02/2012

The hottest and cutiest couple in the world. You can just see the love between them.

patricia @ 11:17 am on 12/02/2012

missing the romantic basketball game with zac, I mean, they were holding hands… smiling for each other and this is …. hmm… watching basketball game!!

patricia @ 11:17 am on 12/02/2012

and he is ALWAYS looking the paparazzis!!!!!!! uuuuuurrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh

JRDN @ 2:59 pm on 12/02/2012

No surprise again….., I mean no matter what this young woman does the critics are out biting her head off! She is doing very normal things in her life so who are we to judge her. Haven’t had pics of her for a long time and she’s a famewhore, what gives. Leave this young lady alone with all your hate and ill judgement unless you are so perfect that you got no flaws. Don’t got nothing positive or nice to say, MOVE ON!!!! For what it’s worth, Vanessa looks beautiful as always and the dress is ok for the occasion.

Itiswhatitis @ 3:03 pm on 12/02/2012

Oy, these two are just walking facepalms. Always looking at the paps and acting like they are better than everyone else…Give me a freaking break!!!!!!!!!!!

vhud @ 5:57 pm on 12/02/2012

amazing :D totally gorgeous as usual <3
she looks a little sad, she's always happy at these games with zac … what a difference.

MANVINDERB @ 8:08 pm on 12/02/2012

CARLY I LOVE YOUR SHOW ICARLY BECAUSE I LOVE AND I,M A BIG FAN OF YOUR SHOW.

(sigh) @ 10:10 pm on 12/02/2012

they didn’t seem very touchy at all….maybe they will breakup…..one can hope can’t she?

NBTT @ 12:36 pm on 12/03/2012

@vhud: go to other galleries there are hundreds of pictures where they are kissing and cuddling and where they are all over each other. like: beauty-vanessa.net, vanessa-pictures.net, gallery.vanessahudgensph.com, pictures.vanessa-annehudgens.com, vanessaphotos.fanfusion.org … that should be enough where you can find stuff about her

vhud @ 4:50 pm on 12/03/2012

@NBTT I seen pictures of them thank you very much, I DON’T NEED VERIFICATION. I’ve been a Vanessa fan for almost 7-8 years now . I SAID SHE LOOKS SAD unlike at game with zac where she was much more HAPPY (MY OPINION) I’m very much entitled to it and if you don’t like it … oh well, I don’t need someone telling me stuff I already know #JUSTSAYING

vhud @ 4:50 pm on 12/03/2012

@(sigh) me and you both :)

punkin @ 5:48 pm on 12/03/2012

I have followed her since HSM and I still like her, but I cannot see what she sees in that dork, he is so ugly…she and Zac belong together and I know that they still love one another…she is wasting time fooling around so get back to business and Zac and carry on with your life…she does look sad and I know it’s because of not being with Zac….so someone get the voice out and tell her we want “ZANESSA”back…….

Raye @ 10:26 pm on 12/03/2012

@patricia @vhud @punkin: In what way, does she look sad?
I saw their picture and she looks happier than she was with Zac
They are not going back to be together
It’s over between them, and they do not talk to each other anymore. Rather, they avoid each other
She is happy with her current boyfriend.
Leave her alone

hahaha @ 2:22 pm on 12/04/2012

@Raye: And how do you know she doesn’t talk to Zac? Do you go through her phone bills? Are you physically there? and hello have you seen the picture of her close up, she looks sad, no one isn’t saying they aren’t happy for her we just prefer Zac, gosh darn itttt.