Zac Efron & Imogen Poots: Meet-Cute on 'Dating' Set

Zac Efron & Imogen Poots: Meet-Cute on 'Dating' Set

Zac Efron bumps into Imogen Poots while filming on Are We Officially Dating? in New York City on Thursday afternoon (December 20).

The two actors were bundled up for the winter chill during their “meet-cute” — a situation in which a future romantic couple meets for the first time in a way that is considered adorable, entertaining, or amusing.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron

Zac was even spotted trying to warm up in between takes.

Earlier in the day, Zac was spotted solo in a long blue coat. 10+ pics inside…

Zac-imogen zac efron imogen poots dating cute meet 01
Zac-imogen zac efron imogen poots dating cute meet 10
Zac-imogen zac efron imogen poots dating cute meet 11
Zac-imogen zac efron imogen poots dating cute meet 12

Credit: Zelig Shaul, MaxNY; Photos: FameFlynet, ACE/INFDaily
Posted to: Imogen Poots, Zac Efron

Bo @ 5:37 pm on 12/20/2012

I hate her, she has a big nose and is ugly. Zac has a huge A**I like it.

sarah @ 5:37 pm on 12/20/2012

awwwwww. how cute. can’t watch to see this movie:)

lauren @ 5:39 pm on 12/20/2012

@bo
you are insane.

Bo @ 5:42 pm on 12/20/2012

@lauren: No your insane that is not me I am the real Bo and I love Zac and I want him to
Hurt Pugens and go hook up with Maika not this fugly girl.

kami @ 6:16 pm on 12/20/2012

i thought imogen had darker, shorter hair. guess they changed it for her role in this movie. are all the characters college students or out-in-the-world working ppl?

OK @ 6:20 pm on 12/20/2012

Baby, Baby, Baby. I love you Zac.

Sharona @ 8:49 pm on 12/20/2012

Gotta admit Imogen Poots does have a big schnozz but Zac is adorably cute as always.

BO @ 11:26 pm on 12/20/2012

ey , you stupid ugly moron , that isn’t me .go to hell !!!

BO @ 11:28 pm on 12/20/2012

fugly doplleganger , go to hell !

BO @ 12:12 am on 12/21/2012

man , I admit though .she’s ugly .why couldn’t she at least have that broken tooth filled ? i mean c’on . why so careless about your looks ?

Lawrence @ 1:06 am on 12/21/2012

Zac has beautiful eyes!, they shine in the pics.

nic @ 3:37 am on 12/21/2012

It is completely ridiculous how stunningly gorgeous he is in all the pics from today. Can’t wait to see this movie!

samsam @ 7:36 am on 12/21/2012

her nose isnt that big its just really pointy so from certain angles it looks long. same thing happens to me sometimes but my nose is not big at all. i think they’ll end up good friends but i dont see them matching up. im not hating cuz she is real pretty but im pretty sure he prefers the more exotic looking gurls he said that in some interview.

lame @ 9:57 am on 12/21/2012

They’ve actually have worked together before on “Me and Orson Wells”.

OK @ 3:05 am on 12/22/2012

There is someone else in the pics with him? Oh yeah I see I was blinded by his beauty.

@nic I can’t agree with you more , he is stunningly gorgeous here.

amelia25 @ 10:07 am on 12/22/2012

Beautiful Zac!

Beverly Ann Clark @ 12:55 am on 12/29/2012

Imogen popts she had a boyfriend Zac Efron and over 20 years old and Kate middlen she care about your hair over 30 years lid and guy and baby .marcia gay harden she is 53 years old and divorce I M worry about you man.

linaaa @ 3:02 am on 01/24/2013

Um… he just needs to get back with Vanessa Hudgens. They were seriously the cutest couple ever, and everyone knows that they were meant to be. One day she’ll wake up and leave that ugly a** austin butler and find her way back to Zac…. They’ll find their way back to each other someday :) zanessa forever!!! xoxoxo

emily.d @ 7:19 am on 06/19/2014

Well,she’s not ugly, but determining whether she’s pretty or not purely depends on personal taste. She’s not a classic beauty and her face may look weird to some; attractive to others.
But I’d say she’s attractive – for the most part. The make-up and hair do a lot. If I see a pic of her without make-up, I’ll say it’s quite a regular girl.