Taylor Swift & Harry Styles: Midnight Kiss on New Year's Eve!

Taylor Swift & Harry Styles: Midnight Kiss on New Year's Eve!

Taylor Swift wraps her arms around Harry Styles‘ neck while kissing at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Eve 2013 in the middle of Times Square on Monday (December 31) in New York City.

The 23-year-old “I Knew You Were Trouble” singer performed that evening on Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2013.

Earlier in the night, Harry was spotted attending Jay-Z and Coldplay‘s New Year’s Eve Concert at the Barclays Center before heading back to Manhattan to catch Taylor‘s performance.

At the end of the day, Taylor and Harry were spotted hand in hand while entering their hotel.

Check out the video evidence of the Haylor kiss below!

Taylor Swift & Harry Styles: Midnight Kiss on New Year’s Eve!
Taylor-kiss taylor swift harry styles kiss at midnight on new years eve pics 01
Taylor-kiss taylor swift harry styles kiss at midnight on new years eve pics 02
Taylor-kiss taylor swift harry styles kiss at midnight on new years eve pics 03
Taylor-kiss taylor swift harry styles kiss at midnight on new years eve pics 04
Taylor-kiss taylor swift harry styles kiss at midnight on new years eve pics 05

Photos: Twitter
Posted to: Harry Styles, Taylor Swift

julie mae dela pena @ 6:16 am on 01/01/2013

omg…..are they totaly dating?or they have a relationship..

irena @ 6:56 am on 01/01/2013

wow they are so cute i love them as couple

michelle @ 7:21 am on 01/01/2013

I love them together. Why are all of these “fans” hating so much? -_- Super annoying.

javi @ 7:41 am on 01/01/2013

@michelle: apparently some 1D fans where former beiebers thats why they hate taylor. ok they hate everybody. happy new year!!!

Renee @ 7:46 am on 01/01/2013

harry lied to us :(

Jay @ 12:36 pm on 01/01/2013

@michelle: Because we CAN have opinions different from yours. Something you like others may dislike. That’s why they’re called OPINIONS and not facts.

Regina @ 3:42 pm on 01/01/2013

Aww
Dont support haylor, nuh-uh. :( @renee mybe it wasn’t a serious relationship then.
D’you know how many boyfriends taylor has had? She’s gonna break harry’s heart! We’re just trying to protect him and be full-on directioners:)
Regi

Lexi J @ 4:06 pm on 01/01/2013

I think they’re cute! We all know Taylor has a track record with some big names. But who caressss!!! I’m a directioner , but I’m Niall’s Girl.. haha Anyways who cares! They look cute together! Let them be happy!!!!

shanghai @ 5:38 pm on 01/01/2013

Who knows which one will be the person to break up this relationship. Taylor has dated a few guys and had her heart broken and has also dumped a few guys. He on the other hand is a young hot guy and could well be the one to exit first – we can all take bets on who will do the dumping. Either way Taylor gets a new song out of it!!!

Nicolle @ 6:56 pm on 01/01/2013

EU SIMPLESMENTE USARIA MINHA MÃO PARA PUXA UM TUFO DESSE BOMBRIL QUE ELA CHAMA DE CABELO AO INVÉS DE FICAR FILMANDO u.u ooodeio a taylor mano , odiava antes agora odeio mais ainda …., e num é inveja não porque eu odeio jiló e nem por isso tenho inveja dele

Noooooooooo!!!!

heaven @ 1:02 am on 01/02/2013

i am so shocked !!! pissed a little but still shocked but i really really want to know how it is to kiss harry freakin styles he is gorge OMG…. but now i guess it sums it up they are officially dating. but hopefully they wont be together forever its a relief taylor confirmed she wasnt pregers WOOOOOO but there would be a lot of hatred and plus he is 18 i know he is about too be 19 but he should wait just a little while longer …. JUS SAYIN

Lawrence @ 2:23 am on 01/02/2013

Who cares really?, live and let live I say. They’re young let them enjoy a fling, maybe it will last maybe it won’t.

leina @ 5:48 am on 01/02/2013

taylor was dumped by joe jonas, jake gylenhaal,john mayer (so called bad boys) and she dumpedthe so called good boys conor kennedy and taylor lautner.

she crushes on adam young, went to her concert and they flirted on emails, then when he show some interest on her, she “dumped” him.

Sophie @ 7:14 am on 01/02/2013

Well, they’re cute and everything and I truly wish them the best, but what’s weird is how they’re sort of overexposing themeselves and their relationship. I mean, pretty much every celebrity tries hard to hide it, even Taylor did many times before. So why is she exposing herself like this with Harry ? That’s what confuses me a little bit here. But well, good for them, right ? :P

Huda diak @ 8:37 am on 01/02/2013

So CUTE they really love each other cuttteeee couple BUT I don’t thing that they will stay forever WISH to them a happy relationship love them both

Natalie @ 11:14 pm on 01/02/2013

Harry doesn’t seem to be all that into Taylor..she seems to be fawning over him and he seems like he couldn’t care less. I don’t think it’ll last long.

My opinion. :)

Alexis @ 4:35 am on 01/03/2013

I thought they broke up I STILL LUV HARRY!!!

Ophieloves1d @ 1:13 am on 01/05/2013

I wish they would break up!! They r not a good couple Taylor is gonna break his heart then write a song about him:( Louis said she might cause the band to break up!! I luv 1d, if she causes 1D to break up then I will literly KILL her:(