Bonnie Wright: New Year's Eve Celebration in Sydney!

Bonnie Wright: New Year's Eve Celebration in Sydney!

Bonnie Wright wraps her arms around a friend while ringing in 2013 in Sydney, Australia earlier this week.

“Happy New Year!!!!!!,” the 21-year-old actress tweeted from the harbor, along with a pic of the fireworks lighting up the sky.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Bonnie Wright

After celebrating Christmas with her family in London, Bonnie took to the skies for New Year’s with her Australian one.

“Salty hair, sandy toes and so many freckles…2013 is sweeeeeeet!” Bonnie added during a trip to the beach.

TELL JJJ: Where did you celebrate the holidays?

Photos: Bonnie Wright Instagram
Posted to: Bonnie Wright

anny @ 10:08 am on 01/06/2013

Very Beautiful!
Her friend is his co-star from the movie The Philosophers Sophie Lowe

k @ 3:20 pm on 01/06/2013

LOL. Couldn’t believe you guys still put something like this on your article. Though I’m glad Bonnie is enjoying her life. I love this girl. One of the nicest actress in the film industry. And yeah, that’s Sophie Lowe fr Beautiful Kate.

Gillian @ 3:32 pm on 01/06/2013

Bonnie’s with her Aussie co-star Sophie Lowe! Glad they had a nice New Years Eve!!

Lutetia @ 4:38 pm on 01/06/2013

@k: Yes I thought jjj would put that clip of Bonnie’s audition for Endless Love remake here. Bonnie fans – does anyone have any idea why that clip “leaked” to float around the web? Such things don’t just “leak”. Actors usually don’t like to make audition material public. The clip can’t have been made public without Bonnie’s consent. What was the reason? To advertise the project? Or did Bonnie want to advertise herself and her acting abilities?
Any clever thoughts?

ashley @ 4:45 pm on 01/06/2013

@Lutetia: The person who posted it works for the agency she’s with. They had lots of other auditions up if you scrolled their page. The only reason Bonnie’s got “spread” around is because she’s semi famous. I doubt they expected it to spread considering how many auditions they had on their account.

ashley @ 4:47 pm on 01/06/2013

@Lutetia: And you won’t see it on here because it was not posted professionally. It was someone’s vimeo account. I doubt Bonnie’s even aware it’s online.

jenny @ 4:58 pm on 01/06/2013

OMG! I LOVE BONNIE WRIGHT!!!!!

Lutetia @ 5:35 pm on 01/06/2013

@ashley: I am sure Bonnie’s agency have informed her, particularly if it was true that someone connected to the agency spread the clip. If not the agency, then I am sure that someone else has told Bonnie meanwhile, since it is not usual to publish audition clips, actors usually don’t like that. I daresay Bonnie’s acting in the clip is solid, but not so entirely overwhelming that it would stand as the ultimate teaser for her acting. So probably it’s true, Bonnie’s popularity may have been exploited so as to try and push the project a bit.

ashley @ 6:45 pm on 01/06/2013

It was not posted to spread, though. It’s on the guys private vimeo account. Nothing ‘professional’ about it, other than he works for an agency. It only spread because someone must’ve searched and found Bonnie’s name. The account it’s on is clearly meant to be used for various acting agencies since there’s so many auditions located on it. I saw he had an audition for Kimberley Nixon and Cold Ford as well, both of whom are semi famous. I’m still not sure Bonnie even knows that it’s been ‘spread’ to public. Unfortunately, the public is obsessed with all of the Potter kids that it’s not really a surprise things about them get found.

ashley @ 6:46 pm on 01/06/2013