The 21-year-old Teen Wolf star called the experience a “little spooky, a little spiritual, and very cool” as they talked with some of the volunteers.
The animal rescue facility also acts as a youth education and empowerment program, and Great Gatsby actor Callan McAuliffe serves as the celeb ambassador.
Check out Tyler and Holland‘s fun wolfdog adventure after the cut!
Also on Just Jared Jr
- What does Justin Bieber think of Cruz Beckham‘s first single? Find out now! – TooFab
- Emma Roberts steps out for the Coach Anniversary event in NYC – Just Jared
- These Gifts will definitely make any The 100‘s Fans’ Christmas – Teen.com
- Ariana Grande really doesn’t want Hairspray Live! to be over – Tigerbeat
- Listen to all the remixes of Niall Horan‘s “This Town” right now! – PopCrush
- Are you scared to try the Dark Lip trend? These 10 Celebs will convince you it’s worth it! – TeenVogue