The 21-year-old Teen Wolf star called the experience a “little spooky, a little spiritual, and very cool” as they talked with some of the volunteers.
The animal rescue facility also acts as a youth education and empowerment program, and Great Gatsby actor Callan McAuliffe serves as the celeb ambassador.
Check out Tyler and Holland‘s fun wolfdog adventure after the cut!
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- The Weeknd evades questions about his rumored relationship with model Bella Hadid – Fanlala
- Khloe Kardashian is defending her super sexy new shoot for Complex mag – Just Jared
- This Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens news may break your heart – Teen.com
- Caitlyn Jenner worries her kids aren’t as supportive as they are saying – TooFab
- Check out a brand new clip from the latest episode of Girl Meets World – BOP Tiger Beat
- Which concert was Harry Styles‘ first ever? – MTV News
- One Tree Hill alum James Lafferty just got a new gig – TV Line