The 21-year-old Teen Wolf star called the experience a “little spooky, a little spiritual, and very cool” as they talked with some of the volunteers.
The animal rescue facility also acts as a youth education and empowerment program, and Great Gatsby actor Callan McAuliffe serves as the celeb ambassador.
Check out Tyler and Holland‘s fun wolfdog adventure after the cut!
- Jena Malone talks about Catching Fire co-stars – J-14
- Did Kylie Jenner have plastic surgery? – Wetpaint
- Nicholas Hoult talks dating Jennifer Lawrence – Popcrush
- Prom King Voting Commences: Michael B. Jordan, Skylar Astin, Darren Criss and Ansel Elgort face off! – Teen.com
- Shailene Woodley talks love – TooFab
- Did Selena Gomez reunite with Justin Bieber in Texas? – Just Jared
- Will Harry Styles and Lea Michele star in Wicked? – BOP Tiger Beat
- Taylor Swift loves Nashville, would never leave – Time