The 21-year-old Teen Wolf star called the experience a “little spooky, a little spiritual, and very cool” as they talked with some of the volunteers.
The animal rescue facility also acts as a youth education and empowerment program, and Great Gatsby actor Callan McAuliffe serves as the celeb ambassador.
Check out Tyler and Holland‘s fun wolfdog adventure after the cut!
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Brie Larson is opening up about how fellow Best Actress nominees and good friends Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence “saved her life” – TooFab
- Here’s everything we know about tonight’s second episode of Pretty Little Liars – Wetpaint
- You won’t believe who just landed the roles of Simon and Pumba in The Lion King remake – Just Jared
- If you loved Famous in Love, you’ll love these YA novels too – Teen.com
- Simone Biles gushes over her first date ever – Tigerbeat
- A recognizable star was just cast as Veronica’s dad on Riverdale – TV Line