The 21-year-old Teen Wolf star called the experience a “little spooky, a little spiritual, and very cool” as they talked with some of the volunteers.
The animal rescue facility also acts as a youth education and empowerment program, and Great Gatsby actor Callan McAuliffe serves as the celeb ambassador.
Check out Tyler and Holland‘s fun wolfdog adventure after the cut!
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Hilary Duff doesn’t have any interest on being on a dating app – Just Jared
- Max Carver opens up about leaving Teen Wolf – Teen.com
- Ariel Winter looked so grown up at her graduation – TooFab
- Find out what happened behind-the-scenes on iCarly – Tigerbeat
- Selena Gomez is almost done recording her next album! – PopCrush
- Starstruck‘s Danielle Campbell and Sterling Knight reunited on the red carpet – MTV News