The 21-year-old Teen Wolf star called the experience a “little spooky, a little spiritual, and very cool” as they talked with some of the volunteers.
The animal rescue facility also acts as a youth education and empowerment program, and Great Gatsby actor Callan McAuliffe serves as the celeb ambassador.
Check out Tyler and Holland‘s fun wolfdog adventure after the cut!
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Alicia Vikander will star as Lara Croft in the new movies – Just Jared
- Ariel Winter‘s mom has some hurtful comments about her breast reduction surgery – Teen.com
- The Neverending Story star reflects on the film – TooFab
- Zayn Malik‘s “Pillowtalk” surpassed a major milestone. Find out what now! – Tigerbeat
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui is killing us in her Kode mag photo shoot – PopCrush
- Jacob Tremblay has sided with Team Iron Man. Who’s team are you on? – EW