The 21-year-old Teen Wolf star called the experience a “little spooky, a little spiritual, and very cool” as they talked with some of the volunteers.
The animal rescue facility also acts as a youth education and empowerment program, and Great Gatsby actor Callan McAuliffe serves as the celeb ambassador.
Check out Tyler and Holland‘s fun wolfdog adventure after the cut!
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Kendall & Kylie Jenner admit they usually go after the same boys – J-14.com
- Which Teen Mom star was just released from jail? – Wetpaint
- The Hunger Games stars reveal their first-ever jobs – Teen.com
- Hayden Panettiere challenges her unborn child to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge – TooFab
- Former Disney star Shia LaBeouf doesn’t flinch when dumping ice water on himself – Just Jared
- Wilmer Valderrama sends the sweetest message to birthday girl Demi Lovato – BOP Tiger Beat
- Chloe Moretz opens up about two of her most terrifying movie auditions – MTV News