The 21-year-old Teen Wolf star called the experience a “little spooky, a little spiritual, and very cool” as they talked with some of the volunteers.
The animal rescue facility also acts as a youth education and empowerment program, and Great Gatsby actor Callan McAuliffe serves as the celeb ambassador.
Check out Tyler and Holland‘s fun wolfdog adventure after the cut!
Also on Just Jared Jr
- How Netflix’s Dear White People is Breaking All The Rules and Winning – TooFab
- Could you imagine never eating a crumb of fast food? Lea Michele hasn’t – Wetpaint
- Have you ever seen the sitcom Roseanne? Well, there’s a reboot in the works – Just Jared
- Did 5SOS‘s Luke Hemmings really split up with girlfriend Arzaylea? – Teen.com
- Shay Mitchell remembers her official first day on Pretty Little Liars, and her last – Tigerbeat
- Fans really thought that Selena Gomez chopped off all of her hair and here’s how she fooled everyone – TeenVogue