The 21-year-old Teen Wolf star called the experience a “little spooky, a little spiritual, and very cool” as they talked with some of the volunteers.
The animal rescue facility also acts as a youth education and empowerment program, and Great Gatsby actor Callan McAuliffe serves as the celeb ambassador.
Check out Tyler and Holland‘s fun wolfdog adventure after the cut!
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Apparently Rob Kardashian leaking Kylie Jenner‘s phone number was all based on a family misunderstanding – Just Jared
- OMG! A burglar broke into this YouTuber’s home while he was inside! – Teen.com
- Katy Perry strips down to encourage people to vote – TooFab
- Charlie Puth wants to work with America’s Got Talent winner Grace Vanderwaal! – Tigerbeat
- Kanye West goes off on another rant about Taylor Swift – PopCrush
- Here are 10 burning questions about the new season of Scream Queens – TV Line
- Deathstroke is coming back to Arrow for the season premiere! – MTV News