The 21-year-old Teen Wolf star called the experience a “little spooky, a little spiritual, and very cool” as they talked with some of the volunteers.
The animal rescue facility also acts as a youth education and empowerment program, and Great Gatsby actor Callan McAuliffe serves as the celeb ambassador.
Check out Tyler and Holland‘s fun wolfdog adventure after the cut!
From the Web
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Finally! The Fuller House full-length trailer is here!
- Kanye West reveals another new album title – Just Jared
- Does Perrie Edwards have a new boyfriend? – Teen.com
- Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively look so in love at the Deadpool fan screening – TooFab
- Find out how to get the cutest Valentine’s Day nails ever – BOP Tiger Beat
- Ariana Grande takes to Snapchat to apologize, but for what? – J-14
- The 1975‘s Matt Healy has some harsh words about One Direction‘s artistic credibility – MTV News
- Check out a sneak peek at this week’s episode of The Vampire Diaries – TV Line