Selena Gomez Covers 'Nylon' February 2013

Selena Gomez Covers 'Nylon' February 2013

Check out Selena Gomez on the February 2013 cover of Nylon mag!

The 20-year-old actress joked with the mag about never really getting that spring break experience.

“I don’t think I’ve even had a spring break,” she shared. “I had to have someone show me how to hold a cigarette. Harmony [Korine, director of Spring Breakers] was like, ‘It’s good that you don’t know. Maybe that’s a character trait!’”

Be sure to head on over to NylonMag.com, they’ll be unveiling more Selena pics throughout the week!

Also, check out the Spring Breakers trailer below! Bigger cover inside…

“Spring Breakers” trailer

Selena-nylon selena gomez nylon feb 2013 cover 01

Photos: Marvin Scott Jarrett
Posted to: Magazine, Selena Gomez

Andy @ 2:03 pm on 01/17/2013

She looks good. The movie looks amazing!!!! And I can’t wait for her new era,

em @ 2:31 pm on 01/17/2013

i like it – but i remember seeing that it was supposed to be a comedy of some sorts … it doesn’t look like it.lol . But I’ll def watch it.

mbart @ 3:29 pm on 01/17/2013

seriously looks stupid, what were they thinking doing this it looks super low budget

javi @ 3:46 pm on 01/17/2013

@mbart: its an indie film of course is low budget. she’s doing other indie films i guess she want the experience of doing those kind of films.but that dosen’t stop me to go and see it.

samsam @ 3:51 pm on 01/17/2013

@mbart: in an interview i think they said it was because of the director harmony korine. he has done many dark cult movies like ken park and kids. both were about teens exploring their s£xuality in weird and sometimes gruesome ways. everyone says it looks stupid but guaranteed a lot of them are curious. plus it is an indie, therefore its not your typical hollywood movie.

Warren @ 4:46 pm on 01/17/2013

Sexy Selena! Yeah the movie looks more serious than I thought. I thought it was more of a comedy too.

jadeomg @ 6:42 pm on 01/17/2013

this is one of my favorite covers of her. her hair looks super gorgeous and she looks really pretty.

wow @ 9:39 am on 01/18/2013

@jadeomg:

I agree – she looks beautiful. I don’t get it when I see comments calling her ugly – NOTHING ugly about Selena – quite the opposite – she is gorgeous.

alex @ 10:27 am on 01/18/2013

She looks so pretty.

jadeomg @ 1:55 am on 01/19/2013

@wow i also dont get why people call her ugly. maybe they think it will make them prettier but its just mean ofcourse not everyone will like her but insults and hurtful comments wont make her dissapear.

io gente tum bem, tais onde amigas estou saudader voç