Shake It Up: 'I <3 Dance' Cover & Track List Reveal (Exclusive)!

Shake It Up: 'I <3 Dance' Cover & Track List Reveal (Exclusive)!

It’s here — check out the official album artwork for Shake It Up: I <3 Dance!

As mentioned before, Bella Thorne and Zendaya have many songs on the record — a total of four!

Available on March 5th, you can pre-order your copy now on Amazon.

Check out the full track listing below:

1. “Contagious Love” — Zendaya and Bella Thorne
2. “This Is My Dance Floor” — Bella Thorne and Zendaya
3. “Beat of My Drum” — Zendaya
4. “Blow the System” — Bella Thorne
5. “Afterparty” — Roshon Fegan and Caroline Sunshine
6. “Holla at the DJ” (The DJ Mike D Remix) — Coco Jones
7. “These Boots Are Made for Walkin’” — Olivia Holt
8. “Sharp as a Razor” — McClain Sisters
9. “Future Sounds Like Us” — Dove Cameron
10. “I Can Do Better” — Young LA
11. “Shake It Up Theme Song” (Cole Plante Reboot Remix) — Selena Gomez
12. “We’re Dancing” (Alex Ghenea 3.0 Remix) — Bridgit Mendler

Lisa @ 4:36 pm on 01/23/2013

Zendaya is so A W E S O M E !!!!

will @ 4:43 pm on 01/23/2013

Yay i love Bridgit Mendler!!!

fatima @ 7:13 pm on 01/23/2013

can’t wait bella

Dove Cameron ! Woo hoo ! She has a New Disney Show coming soon !

fatima @ 8:23 pm on 01/23/2013

@Nickanddisneytv: i haven’t seen the pick up notice for the show

mia @ 10:57 pm on 01/23/2013

do you love taler safe

Camila @ 9:33 am on 01/24/2013

they’re so overrated..

Pejterv10 @ 2:34 pm on 01/24/2013

Ciekawie bedzie :D

aaliyah @ 1:55 pm on 01/25/2013

I love Zendaya shes cool and shes got style cece not so musc shes annoying and she talks way to much eben on the red carpet they act like there best friends in real life when they already know there not i think cece just needs to shut up and gone on about her buissness and let Zendaya take the spotlight cause Cece just doesnt fit but ill tell you whos really cute on there show DUCE dun dun dun dun dnnnnndunnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by: aaliyah pritchett a.k.a. Cece if your reading i have a group of at least 500 girls who think your ugly and you stink and that you should get kicked of the show.

luna phebloza @ 7:22 pm on 01/25/2013

zendaya and bella eres demasiado amor es tabien una gran actriz

gonzalo @ 11:27 am on 01/27/2013

me encanta zendayz y bella

Valentina @ 10:59 pm on 01/27/2013

Omg! I love the songs from Bells and Zend and too the songs ”This is My Dancefloor” and ”Afterparty”!!

I need to have NOW ‘Shake iT Up: I <3 Dance!

Alex @ 3:04 am on 01/30/2013

Zendaya is awesome young singer and dancer! I love her style and i think she’s a way better than Bella.Bella doesn’t know her dance steps and i think she isn’t singing with her real voice! But Zendaya is just amazing, love her!!! <3
I <3 Daya! :)

Cool girl @ 9:45 am on 03/24/2013

I LOVE ZENDAYA and BELLA. They are AWESOME. I love there albumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!