Miley Cyrus: Cosmopolitan's March 2013 Cover Girl!

Miley Cyrus: Cosmopolitan's March 2013 Cover Girl!

Miley Cyrus suits up with scowl in this new shot from Cosmopolitan magazine’s March 2013 issue, out on newsstands Tuesday, February 5th!

The 20-year-old singer/actress opened up about satisfaction, her upcoming nuptials to Liam Hemsworth, and more. Check it:

On what she is satisfied most in life: “Number one is my relationship with Liam [Hemsworth]. That’s what I feel the most confident in because you never know; there’s so much hype behind my new record, but it could come out and, worst-case scenario, everyone f–king hates it.”

On what she wants her wedding to be like: “I feel the bigger the wedding, the more it becomes a target for people to ruin. So we just want it to be small, with the people who we’d take bullets for. I don’t want to be looking at those photos and see people that I wish hadn’t been there. C’mon, I can’t even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don’t know why anyone thinks I’m going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am.”

On fiance Liam: “I’ll literally look at him and be like “You are hot, dear god!” The other day, I turned on the pool heater and it was steaming, and he walked outside and took off his clothes and jumped in the pool. I was like, ‘I’m gonna faint–the hottest guy of my life is in a steaming pool. This looks like a Playgirl shoot.’ So I took a photo and made it the background on my phone. My best friend grabbed my phone and was like, ‘Who’s that? He is so hot!’ That’s my hubby!”

For more on Miley, visit Cosmopolitan.com!

Miley-cosmo miley cyrus cosmo march 2013 01
Miley-cosmo miley cyrus cosmo march 2013 02
Miley-cosmo miley cyrus cosmo march 2013 03

Photos: Cosmopolitan
Posted to: Magazine, Miley Cyrus

DANIELE @ 8:59 pm on 01/26/2013

She looks amazing! :D

Tia @ 9:10 pm on 01/26/2013

Beautiful Miley. Love you girl.

kris @ 9:53 pm on 01/26/2013

She is a goddess!! I bet this issue is going to sell more than all the others!!!
Miley looks amazing!

wow @ 10:11 pm on 01/26/2013

Lucky Liam!! :D

Warren @ 10:38 pm on 01/26/2013

@kris: It will be a big seller for sure. I’ll even buy one for hot Miley!

deejj22 @ 10:39 pm on 01/26/2013

the fact that she actually thinks this marriage will last is amazing to me. the chick 20 years old, why she wants to be settle at this age is shocking and not the side of Miley I expected.I mean she Hot it’s not like she needs a man by her side right now in life, though I wish her and him well, especially her, cuz if they get married this year or next and get divorce a year later it’s gonna be really embarrassing for her.
just speaking my mind as a 20 years old also

Warren @ 10:40 pm on 01/26/2013

Wish I had Miley to love me.

miam @ 10:46 pm on 01/26/2013

@deejj22: My parents are married since my mother was 17 and my father 22. They are still together and completely in love! Why people now days stopped believing in the power of true love so much?
I am speaking like this and I am also 20!

Kris @ 10:54 pm on 01/26/2013

@Warren: I am as well!!! :D

jadeomg @ 1:54 am on 01/27/2013

@deejj22: my parents got married when my mum was 19 and dad was 22 and they are now 45 and 48 respectively. so yeah i dont know what you are talkng about.

Ella @ 2:02 am on 01/27/2013

SWEET! :D

Lawrence @ 2:25 am on 01/27/2013

I hope Liam’s ready for marriage with her and doesn’t end up being hurt and alone later, I hope he doesn’t end up cheating either, I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt for now but I have a feeling its not going to last. Time will tell, it always does.

christine @ 7:41 am on 01/27/2013

pretty indeed:)

anni @ 12:39 pm on 01/27/2013

she is wonderful, i love her…!

Truth @ 8:53 pm on 01/27/2013

So many things to make fun of. Where do I start?

Oh. How about the fact that the only thing this clown can talk about these days is her boyfriend. Sorry, fiancé. It’s so pathetic. Literally every article starts with “Liam this” and “Liam that” and “Liam likes it when I do this” or “Liam likes it when I do that”. Is she incapable of doing anything without that guy? Or has her career become so obsolete that she has nothing else to talk about? Watching their relationship inevitably fail is going to be SO much fun. He really is the last thing keeping Miley Cyrus relevant.

And another thing, don’t you have to do something in order to score a magazine cover. Last I checked fame-wh*ring yourself on twitter does not a career make. Oh right, her album. Because her last one did so well (I can’t even remember what it was called, it was so lame). Fortunately her 15 minutes were up years ago. Looking forward to seeing her officially fade into obscurity.

Tia @ 11:15 pm on 01/27/2013

@Truth shut the hell up hater. You suck get a life Loser. Miley rocks.

Fuzzy @ 2:44 am on 01/28/2013

@Truth: Can’t agree with you more! Gurl is now a puppet.

MIA @ 3:30 am on 01/28/2013

@Truth I completely agree with you!

an @ 9:06 am on 01/28/2013

im happy for her!!!

amy @ 10:57 am on 01/28/2013

@deejj22:

My mom was 19 and my dad 21 when they married & were married 48 years mom psssed away.

Your negative thoughts are yours & just that. Miley & Liam have every reason to believe they will last forever. They are off to a good start & seem very much in love. I wish they all the best. & yes thay are a hot hot hot couple!

wow @ 10:59 am on 01/28/2013

@Truth:

Obviously you have never been in love or had someone so in love with you. Jealous much???

april flower @ 11:45 am on 01/28/2013

Looking good

mary @ 10:19 am on 01/29/2013

People who have worked with her before have said that Miley acts more like a 40-years old woman.. she is VERY mature for her age and I don’t think that she has the mindset of a 20 years old.
She looks stunning btw. !! Can’t wait for her new album.