Zayn Malik Would Kiss Selena Gomez, But Would Selena Kiss Him? YEP!

Zayn Malik Would Kiss Selena Gomez, But Would Selena Kiss Him? YEP!

Although in a committed relationship with Little Mix‘s Perrie Edwards, Zayn Malik wouldn’t pass up a kiss with Selena Gomez.

That’s what the 20-year-old One Direction dished in a radio interview with NRJ along with his 1D band mates.

“I’d definitely kiss her,” he said when shown a couple of images of random female celebrities.

ExtraTV caught up with Selena at the Nylon mag party to see if she would do the same.

“That’s really nice, I love all of them, they’re so sweet, they’re really good guys,” Selena shared. When asked which one she would kiss herself though: “Oh no, Zayn!”

TELL JJJ: Which One Direction guy would you kiss?

One Direction Interview with NRJ
Credit: Michael Williams; Photos: Startraksphoto, Teen Vogue
Posted to: One Direction, Selena Gomez, Zayn Malik

Pages: [1] 2 »
Andy @ 7:33 pm on 01/30/2013

They’re hot so go for it kids. Have fun!

Jen @ 7:53 pm on 01/30/2013

Aww Zayn’s had a crush on Selena since 2010 so its cute she picked him as her favorite! Too bad it will never happen because Zayn is friends with Justin Bieber and he’s in a relationship with that annoying girl Perrie or whatever her name is…she’s too ugly for him and using him for publicity. No offense, that’s just the way I see it!

Denise @ 8:03 pm on 01/30/2013

@ Jen, I don’t know much about 1D so Zayn has had a crush on Selena since 2010? That is actually cute if it’s true. I think you are right about it not happening because of Justin and because he is going out with someone right now. They would look so good together though. They both are very good looking :)

Sour Grapes @ 8:16 pm on 01/30/2013

Nooo Zayn is MINE!

Em @ 8:21 pm on 01/30/2013

oh yea i remember too, zayn definitely had a crush on selena. he was talking about her in a twitcam and how he watched her show. he also tried saying hi to her on twitter haha. but that was when he was still single. i love him soooo much, she’d be so good for him!

:) @ 8:31 pm on 01/30/2013

oh that is so sweet, I’m going to try and find that twitcam video. thanks for posting that, Em.

elena @ 8:57 pm on 01/30/2013

hmmm… i love both of them yeah but seperately. selena is beautiful and ofcourse zayn is also hot…he also have a crush on her..but i guess zayn won’t do that to justin.

Kate @ 9:16 pm on 01/30/2013

I can see this happening whether or not Zayn is friends with Justin or not. I’m sure him and Perrie will break it off soon for the whole trust issue stuff. And in the business there really isn’t a “bro code” so he is openly able to get with her (or any code at all since Harry even said he’d kiss Selena even though he dated Taylor who is Selena’s best friend). But for now, I don’t see anything happening except for possible flirting. It’d be cute, and I could see them (if there is no relationship between the two) hooking up. I like it. The boys are so cute and Selena is adorable. I hope they end up hanging out for the most part.

Nadia nadir @ 9:45 pm on 01/30/2013

i don’t think that they will be together as a couple , and i hope that they don’t :)

Amairany @ 10:24 pm on 01/30/2013

I do not like this

katie @ 10:33 pm on 01/30/2013

Zayn said he would def kiss her but it wasn’t selena it was a pic of a different celeb girl

katie @ 10:34 pm on 01/30/2013

zayn never had a crush on selena that was liam and niall..zayn had a big crush on megan fox..

jadeomg @ 12:35 am on 01/31/2013

awwww so cute. i know this is put of the blues but i think she and tyler posey make a cute couple.

Caroline @ 1:14 am on 01/31/2013

‘Katie’ or number 11, you are wrong. It was a picture of Selena when Zayn said he would definitely kiss her. Go back to the interview and listen clearly to what Cauet asks the boys. There is actual proof of what was said.

ariel @ 3:17 am on 01/31/2013

I’m a huge fan of Selena and One Direction.
but i don’t want Sel to date or kiss or anything with Zayn..
Sel is, like, very pure, cute, and beautiful
but Zayn is tough, chic, and wild..though his personality is cute..
they are a ill-matched..
I think Selena and Logan are a really good pair :)

Lawrence @ 3:38 am on 01/31/2013

That would be a hot hookup!, I’m sure Zayn would treat her good. Although with the boys always on the move I think they’re relationship would suffer, still it would be interesting to see how it would turn out. :)

giin @ 3:39 am on 01/31/2013

Selena Gomez doing what she is good at – dropping hints and creating gossip which will link her to another teen idol. Have some respect for other people. So much for being so heartbroken, she goes and makes a joke about kissing someone elses boyfriend?? Perrie Edwards – Zayns girlfriend – is already putting up with enough crap her boyfriend is being accused of cheating on her. The last thing Perrie Edwards needs right now is Selena Gomez telling the whole world how she would kiss Zayn and creating more unneccesary drama.

lissy @ 3:42 am on 01/31/2013

i agree with giin.

adema @ 4:40 am on 01/31/2013

@:): where you can find twitcam?please answer me)

Adema @ 4:41 am on 01/31/2013

I love Zayn and Selena.And I want them to friends…#ZAYLENA

Lawrence @ 5:10 am on 01/31/2013

@giin:

Gossip much?. you people need to stop reading this crap on sites and use a little common sense.

jadeomg @ 7:47 am on 01/31/2013

woah calm down! How many people want to kiss zayn and haters stand up when selena says she would kiss him? lets point out that he said it first but i am sure he loves perrie. yall just want to find a problem with selena.

javi @ 9:00 am on 01/31/2013

@giin: how old are you 12? keep reading gossip magazines or bloggs thats whatthe coutry need more ignorant people.

Mary @ 9:23 am on 01/31/2013

Don’t do it Zayn! Bros before hoes remember!

Bored @ 11:06 am on 01/31/2013

That poor dude’s gf can’t get a break can she?

Pages: [1] 2 »