Ashley Tisdale: Super Bowl Party Shopping

Ashley Tisdale: Super Bowl Party Shopping

Ashley Tisdale walks alongside musician boyfriend Christopher French as they head into Gelson’s Market on Saturday afternoon (February 2) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 27-year-old actress picked up some snacks for tomorrow’s Super Bowl game. Looks like they’re hosting a party! Among the purchases: chips and Diet Coke!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ashley Tisdale

Earlier in the week, the twosome were spotted at the Nylon Magazine February 2013 cover celebration for Selena Gomez.

10+ pics inside of Ashley Tisdale and Christopher French

Tisdale-gelsons ashley tisdale super bowl shopping 01
Tisdale-gelsons ashley tisdale super bowl shopping 02
Tisdale-gelsons ashley tisdale super bowl shopping 03
Tisdale-gelsons ashley tisdale super bowl shopping 04
Tisdale-gelsons ashley tisdale super bowl shopping 05
Tisdale-gelsons ashley tisdale super bowl shopping 06
Tisdale-gelsons ashley tisdale super bowl shopping 07
Tisdale-gelsons ashley tisdale super bowl shopping 08
Tisdale-gelsons ashley tisdale super bowl shopping 09
Tisdale-gelsons ashley tisdale super bowl shopping 10

guilty @ 8:48 pm on 02/02/2013

Gorgeous

Hugsandkisses @ 11:33 pm on 02/02/2013

Umm.. I don’t like them together. How many boyfriends has she had in the last year? I know she sort of “dated” Martin Johnson, but I don’t think they were official because they didn’t get a gross kissing picture taken of them. And after that, she got back together with Scott? And now they’re broken up and she’s supposedly “dating” this guy? Is this a rebound relationship and is she planning on going back to Scott or is this exclusive? She confuses me. And I personally don’t think she is making the right decisions in regards to relationships at this point in her life. Has she ever considered staying single for awhile? I think it would do her good. I just don’t think moving this fast into another “relationship”(?) is (for lack of a better term) “healthy”?

Nora @ 2:42 am on 02/03/2013

That freak again!!! Is she blind he is soooooooooooooooo Ugly. Honestly i can’t even look at him he disgust me ewwwwwwwwww!

Victoria @ 12:56 pm on 02/03/2013

i don’t like him either guys, but let it go, it’s her life, she can do whatever she wants.

NOW>>>moving forward @ 11:03 pm on 02/04/2013

EWWW… THAT’S ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THAT. WHY HIM? I’D PREFER SCOTT OVER HIM… AT LEAST SCOTT HAS A JOB…

toots @ 12:49 pm on 02/06/2013

He’s not the most attractive guy but she seems to like him. That said, this probably won’t last anyway.